It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Games Pertaining To The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Are their any other video games that pertain to the NWO. I know Deus Ex, and Metal Gear Solid 2 does. (Their both great games by the way). Its good to see those kinds of games that make you think, as opposed to half the crap they got out.

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Check out 'State of Emergency' on PlayStation2...

...more just a 'bash and kill' kinda game...but the story line is very NWO.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2002 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thinking back to it, FFVII had a kind of connection, not to the same extent as Metal Gear 2 for example but still... just a thought, shoot me down in flames if you like

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Deus Ex 2 is coming this Novemeber. Also there is a game for the PC being developed called "New World Order". But the storyline I still dont really know about.

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Metal Gear 2 was an extremly good game. The story line sounded liek something one of us would come up with. But the ending kept u guessing. I loved the ending. Same in a way with dues ex story line was thrilling and had my of the conspiracies we talk about here. Dues ex was teh first to spark me intrest and hatred for FEMA. CAnt wait for Deus EX 2 maybe ull see the consequenses of the choses u made at the end. And METAL GEAR 3 might come out on X-box and i dont have an X-box i would boy and X-box for that game!!

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Perfect Dark is an excellent game for the N64 (I used to have it now I have GC and PS2) it didn't so much have NWO material in it but it did have alien and government relations in it. There was even a level called Area 51...Sorta makes you think for a sec....I can�t wait for Perfect Dark Zero to come out for the Game Cube!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I read an interview with the game developers of Dues Ex 2 in the Sept2002 PC GAMES magazine, and in the interview the developer said that DE2 wont be as focused on conspiracy etc. because they believe that the conspiracy theory/XFILES phase has passed

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How about the old Fallout series? One of my favourite games on PC, the F.E.V Virus, modifying humans into super humans/mutants, the holocaust, depleting resources, the great vaults. The best post nuclear war game ever!

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekiel
I read an interview with the game developers of Dues Ex 2 in the Sept2002 PC GAMES magazine, and in the interview the developer said that DE2 wont be as focused on conspiracy etc. because they believe that the conspiracy theory/XFILES phase has passed

thats crap. People have been interested in conspiracys for centuries, the phase hasn't passed, "someone" has told them to stay away from the subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2002 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I agree with lakini, "someone" not pointing any fingers or saying any names, told the game develeoper to steer clear of the NWO Consipiarcy plot. Sadly though I fear if they do that the game will not be as good.......

-Sarcasimo

[Edited on 31-8-2002 by Sarcasimo]

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I couldnt agree more! DE probably hit too close to the mark for the likes of [insert government agency here]

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm glad Oisin made the FFVII connection. If you're willing to read deeply enough into the game's plot, FFVII was partly a damning of corporations, industrialism, and the technological age.

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 11:11 PM
link   
half-life is one ,its a map of deluce

posted on Sep, 5 2002 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I loved fallout 1+2 but i found it hard to take them seriously, I was too busy laughing at all the easter eggs and references to other movies/games

posted on Oct, 12 2002 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You should try XenoGears for the orginal Playstaion. It is not so much the Graphics But the Story. The Story Is so good I wont spoil it for you if you decide to play it. Good Game but be sure that you have a little back ground on what is truth before you play it.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 14 2002 @ 03:59 PM
link   
metal gear 2 is exatcly how the nwo works in secrecy and how the government is not well informed of how the first president george washington was part of the first american illuminati that took place they saw that the U.S was the perfect place to start a new operation to begin an army of followers for their satanic cause.

top topics

join