It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling evidence that cats have VERY powerful psychic capabilities??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I would give my cat a lot more credit for having very powerful psychic abilities if it was able to avoid me kicking its butt for clawing the couch. It should be able to sense me coming. Or sense my displeasure.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Ah...you are unaware of their "#ting in boots" capability while you are asleep?
Sorry, I read too much Fat Freddy's Cat I guess...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

It was from an article Lloyd Pye did.

Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 9, Number 4 (June-July 2002)
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia. [email protected]
Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com

by Lloyd Pye © 2002
Email: [email protected]

I don't have any links to genetic research handy. I did research it way back when. Now i'm curious to dig up something.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I always wondered how in gods life did I get so powerful. Why am I so lucky to have all these special abilities?

Realm jumping.

Astral projecting.

Able to travel to the future.

Able to travel to the past.

Able to jump in peoples dreams.

Able to jump out my body.

Able to receive messages from God.

All my life I use to wonder how I got this way, and it was only 3things that I can think of.

I wont go into all the things that happened to me but I will share with you one.

When I was young, I had went with my mother over her friends house, and while she was in the house talking to her friend I was playing out side’s saw a cat and for over 2 hours I played with it out back in the ally.

Five boys came into the ally and came for me, they took the cat and started walking away, next thing I know, one of the boys picked the cat up. Swung it by the tail into a brick wall.

I chased the boys away and picked the cat up, its head was bleeding all over my clothes’ I cried and held the cat...until it took its last breath. It was one of the worst feelings ever in my life, a thought that I will never get out my head until I die. 'The last breath being taken from a living soul'

Let me tell you what the cat really does.

1. The cat keeps the dead away from your family.

2. When a cat is sleeping, and it starts to shake, that means that the dead just walked in the room or is close.

3. If you see, a cat starring at something, that means the dead is in the room or is coming.

4. Cats for some reason have a frequency that disables Astra ling

After going back in time, I found out allot about Egypt and cats.

Once upon a time, some 3000 years ago, a man would always go to sleep to the purring of his cat, he woke up claiming to have seen god the devil and the future, he was the first Egyptians to ever bring religion into the concept of life as far as the underworld went.

That cat, and that man, is one main reason why religion and death was so vital to the Egyptians, the cat helped the evolution of religion ,and from that cat it changed the whole out come of how they perceived and looked at life after death.

I don’t understand where I got my abilities from or how it happened ,I always thought that the cats soul jumped in me that day, until I know for sure, I can only keep guessing.

Great post on the greatest animal in the world. Cats are speciel!

edit on 20-12-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
I could stare down an alligator and lull a baby to sleep. Does that make me psychic too?

Most definitely .. go get yourself checked out by a medium
haha

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I can see what you can see there. We've had experiences too with our cats, seeing what was there. Very intelligent and often times guardians/starseeds, watching over.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You may have heard this...but I love it!

"The Difference Between Cats and Dogs"

A dog says
"Wow...these humans feed me, give me water, and take care of all my needs....they must be a GOD!

A cat says
"Wow...these humans feed me, give me water, and take care of all my needs....I MUST BE A GOD!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

You're so right!

"Dogs have owners, cats have slaves"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

hehe....they are wonderful! That's why I love them.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If my cat had psychic abilities, then he would know how to find his way home.

:p

I miss you midnight.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My grandmother told me that her grandmother told her that cats would sometimes accidentally kill babies because they would get in their faces and lick where they smell milk, essentially suffocating the baby. I don't know if that has ever actually happened, or even can happen, but someone said they wouldn't let a cat near their baby, so I thought I would share that.

Maybe the cat was draining the baby's psychic energy, when it had its paw on the baby's head, lol. To me it just looked like the cat was playing, attempting to at first slap the baby's moving arms. My cat does that with her paws to...

She will just "touch" stuff like she has hands, including my face. She also likes to lay on my chest and bite my chin for some reason. And if I am lying down without a shirt, sometimes she apparently thinks I have mammary glands, lol, because she will move in like she is hungry. haha.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

Originally posted by Destiny777

I wouldn't trust someone who has a fear of cats having ulterior motives with children. Anyone who doesn't trust animals, are NOT to be trusted themselves...

I've had cats all of my adult life and at the moment have 7. I would never trust my cat(s) (or dog) or any other cat left alone with a baby. Even a cat who just wants to play can hurt a baby.

Could have been declawed. No animals for me. TY.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

F. Frederic Skitty

i'm fat freddy's cat,
i'm mean and tuff
i take no guff
when i strut my stuff

man i use to love to read the fabulous furry freak brothers.

i gotta see if i can find the rest fat freddy's cat little diddy. those are the only lines i can remember. and the army of cock roaches.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have had cats all my life, usually more
than 6 or 7. I have 2 right now. I find
them loving, amazing and somewhat
psychic and yea a little weird. As
Stealthy Kat mentioned in her post
they can hurt you good if things go
wrong. Always remember cats as
well as other animals have sharp teeth
and claws, especially remember this
around babies and children. Children
don't know what moves are appropriate
to please the cat and/or what displeases
them - that comes with experience. I had
my hand ripped up pretty bad once, wow
does that ever burn and hurt. No infection
tho, I used tea tree oil for the wound.

Cats are the coolest!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Title Facepalm

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSeeker

Those were some fascinating facts, you should do a thread on Cheetah's. I'll be the first to star and flag it.

Very interesting for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Haha I love cats!

I have been a cat fan since I was a kid. I love big cats like Panthers and Leopards. I realized Santa wasn't real when I never got a Florida Panther

I have always had cats but the last few years since i moved to where I am now, I haven't had one. I really do miss having a cat around. They were always comforting.

All my cats ran the house, it was hilarious. Lily was the tops, the Queen! She was so funny but the sweetest cat. My little cat, Jasmine was a hot cat mess. She thought she was a dog. I use to watch a friends dog and he was a lab mix and a pretty big dog but he was terrified of Jasmine. She would go straight up to him and bat him in the face. She didn't like him there and it was so funny cause the other cat didn't care. She just gave him dirty cat looks. The dog liked to sleep at the end of the bed and she would sit on my chest and growl at him! I just laughed because she was so harmless yet that dog was so afraid of her.

After the new year I am going to find a new addition to my home, a cat. I'd love an Egyptian Mau but those are very pricey so I will go get one from the Humane Society. I always go there and have the best luck with cats. They come spayed or neutered and with 60 days of medical care. I just wish I could take them all home!

As for the second video, I think it's cute but I dont think the cat really used any power. I agree with what one member said about cats doing that to show dominance or that they own you. The baby was tired and well that feeling of a cats paw probably felt soothing and relaxing so out the baby went. I've seen babies fall asleep that fast many times just in a car going a block lol
edit on 12/20/2011 by mblahnikluver because: grammar lol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Cats are not psychic.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Post fail!

Back on topic and with a little humorous tint, I have seen all us animal lovers come together on more than one thread, research animals released after years in a cage, animal cruelty captured on film, et al and I would like to propose something. If ever ATS needs renaming it should be....
CATS (Completely Above Top Secret) and I will go further and say that StealthyKat's avatar is the icon for it!
It contains elements of cats, scariness, and secrecy.

Sorry StealthyKat, I couldn't resist!
All meant in the best possible way.

reply to post by Manhater

Aww, my cat is called Midnight too!

edit on 20/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a reply to previous poster

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Let us know when you get your new addition.
I didn't have a cat 2 years ago after I moved
and almost the first thing on my list after I
got settled was to get a new kitty. DJ is the
tops - best friends with my Basset Hound and
presently busy showing my new Jackabee
puppy who the boss is in this house and it
isn't me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join