It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you feel if you were the earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Dear friends and family,

Imagine this if you will....

For what seemed like an eternity.. the particles of ether, gas and stardust circled in space and time and over many aeons perfect harmony created solid matter like the notes of a perfect symphony coming together to create music that lifts the very soul in a dance of celestial bodies.

The perfect balance of creation and nature formed your crust and the compacted density your nucleus.

Over time you grew stronger and larger sprouting mountains from your core like wild mushrooms in the amazon..
The heavens opened up and unfolded over the earth like a majestic scroll.

Luscious green blades of grass and earthy oak trees sprang forth from their roots reaching ever higher to your life giving sister in the astro.

The waters voiced their joyous chorus and filled the valleys and streams with sparkling clean and refreshing bursts of aqua droplets.

Life was bountiful and in abundance and the perfect symmetry of equilibrium filled your very being, your very soul with jubilance and you marvelled at your own existence, with humility and humbleness.

For millions of years you witnessed beautiful natures play with her colourful characters filling the landscape like a painters brush..

Butterflies and crickets, fireflies and blue dragons filling the air with their magnanimous mating ritual calls..

Everything was in a state of divinity..

One day a plague was released... a devastating virus that would consume you in your entirety like no living thing that ever came before..

It would uproot your giant oaks, pillage your green pastures, infect your streams and valleys and alter your landscape to levels you could never possibly imagine.

This virus would eventually grow so powerful that it would gather pace so rapidly that in its short existence would threaten your very being with its poisonous gases which it released into your beautiful clean air..

It would slowly destroy your protective coating allowing the once sustaining and life producing sister of yours to burn through your atmosphere and dry up all your ocean beds.

This virus would self-reproduce at an alarming rate until no stone on your body was left unturned, until every pour of your being which breathed naturally was clogged up choking you from the inside.

And slowly your vital systems would begin to shut down and your life force would begin to fade...

Brothers and sisters unfortunately we are that virus..

How would you feel if you were the earth?

Remember we have the ability to realise what we are and what we are doing and reverse the effects of our actions dramatically..but if we don’t awaken to the damage and destruction we have caused this earth that sustains us will surely be depleted of life. Time is running out and we will soon cross over into an event horizon from which there is no turning back.. I urge each and every one of you to contemplate with loving and careful consideration how best to reverse the destructive pathogens we emit through our individual and collective life cycles..

We have one chance to change this world and to wake up and realise our own divinity and our potential to life on a bountiful earth which will forever sustain us.
We live on a paradise of beauty and wonder.. Let’s give her a chance to rejuvenate before we kill her completely.. please I beg of you all..

Peace and Love to you all...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Raped daily.

Slave never paid back for all the work it does.

Poisened, sick, tired with many many skin infections, cuts bruises and cancers.

A definate chill or fever coming on as with humans usually means hot one minute then cold.

Used, a haggared mother who keeps accepting her junkie children back, feeds them clothes them and they steal and smash up the home and mother every time.

Like an prostitute her body sold out no consent, and never paid for it the money always goes to the pimp (big business).

Depressed sad lonely and with little faith.

Is starting to resent the love and effort that always ends like this, thinking of cutting of ties with her children.

Plus an whole lot more probably.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I strongly believe, based on much research on the matter, that every so often, every 26,000 years or so, Earth turns on Her axis, and destroys all that civilization has built, and refreshes Herself anew. I was attempting to explain this in another thread, but was shot down by people saying my links were all hoaxed. Anyone who researches this will come to similar conclusions.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Blessed be,
There are no words to describe how our Mother feels.
Our imagination too limited to even begin to fathom the atrocities that are being done to Her.

May our Blessed Mother have mercy on us and I hold hope that we might be able to turn the tide for Her.

Namasté

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would characterize the Earth, and all heavenly bodies, as being very hungry and selfish. It wants to gobble up everything around it.

If I were the Earth, I'd be pissed that I couldn't quite get my hands on the Moon to swallow it whole. I would have a Napoleon complex because of Jupiter and the larger planets. I'd like the Sun and think, "Damn, she's hot!" I'd be self conscious about my biosphere and try to find a way to clear that up before I went on a date.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If I were the earth I would feel that it's been too long since I had a good bath and the political staph infections reddening and polka-dotting my skin need draining and antibiotics.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Difficult metaphysical question this to be honest. If i were the Earth, it is doubtful that i would feel things like we do - by this i mean the earth will run on an entirely different body clock. Would i notice the day to day goings on? Doubtful in my mind, it would more like feeling the century to century or millenia to millenia.

So really, quite a lot of early growing pains and now a calm, settled mid life.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think it would be a really nice feeling to be the earth. No matter what mess the humans make I'd keep coming back to normality. My rivers would still flow and the trees and grass would still grow. Even weeds in the cracks find a way.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We are not a virus. Those who we allow to rule us, that leave us with no other choice but to create imbalance are the nucleus of the germ that infects the Earth.

We need to unite in spiritual ways instead of competing who has the most badass smart phone or 2way LCD TV if we are to heal the wounds.

For they are of a non-material nature. The planet is resilient. We are but a flea on an elephant. We should not feel responsible for cycles of change that we can only wish we could influence.

Whatever TV suggests, or MSM or advertising, do the opposite and we're half way there to recovery.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Very disturbing the number of threads lately giving human emotions and feelings to a planet.

For you Earth Mother Freaks: Isn't it kind of demeaning to think that the Earth would have feelings like mere humans?

The Earth has been around so long, and the time us humans have been here is so minuscule, makes me wonder if the Earth would even realize we are here.

If time were compressed into a 24 hour day, us humans would have been here for less than a second.

Think about it.
edit on 20-12-2011 by Carseller4 because: ...

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If i were the Earth i would feel pregnant...

..unsure if the child will be something wonderful or a monster.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If I were the Earth, and I had human emotions...

I would feel as though this is simply a grain of time in a wheat field of life.

Remember one thing, the Earth has survived much worse things than Humans.
It has survived asteroid impacts, extreme climate changes, pole reversals, etc...

So this little scab on the skin we call "modern civilization" is just a simple cold.
We have only been able to dig out what has been created for a few hundred years.
That is a grain of sand on a beach the size of New York.

Earth will heal.

It always does....

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Don't forget colliding with another planet early on in "our" life.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'd watch the "Rocky" series over and over, tune into "3rd Rock," sing "Everybody must get stoned," tell people I wanted to get down and dirty, wear an air of gravity, and read "Rolling Stone."

I know you're serious but man only affects the top little bit of the top little bit. It would be like having a mild rash. I'm not sure the earth would even notice after the first millennia.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think if I was the earth I would feel like I have a big abscess on my face called yellowstone. I would pop it and in doing so remove the infection called the human race.....

Yeah!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dirty.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Life is like hair to the Earth...its no big deal if it gets messed up or cut off because more will grow back after a short time.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I like that answer, if anything, I think this would be closest to the truth.

Good one

new topics

top topics

join