It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme court of Israel and the illuminati.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Israel Supreme Court is of the most powerful courts in the world. They are the head of the court system in Israel and wield the most power. A ruling at the supreme court is binding in every other court (except for itself)
The court has ruled over some very important issues including the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, rights of Arab citizens of Israel, and discrimination between Jewish groups in Israel.
It is also worth noting that the supreme court can intervene in Israel Defense Forces military operations.

the Supreme Court rules as a court of first instance, primarily in matters regarding the legality of decisions of State authorities: Government decisions, those of local authorities and other bodies and persons performing public functions under the law

There are usually 12-14 supreme court justices serving in the supreme court.

Supreme Court Justices are appointed by the President upon the nomination of the Judicial Selection Committee. The Selection Committee is composed of nine members

en.wikipedia.org...

The supreme court only has jurisdiction within Israel or Israeli occupied territories.

The court sits in Jerusalem in this building

Supreme court building

This building was donated to Israel by the Rothschild family. One of the elite families within the illuminati/nwo conspiracy. The terms and conditions of this deal was that the Rothschilds were to choose where the building was to be constructed, they used their own architects and the cost of the building would never be revealed.

The Rothschild family, known as The House of Rothschild, or more simply as the Rothschilds, is a European dynasty, of German-Jewish origin, that established European banking and finance houses starting in the late 18th century. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family have been elevated to Austrian nobility being given hereditary baronies of the Habsburg Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816. Another line, of the British branch of the family was elevated to British nobility at the request of Queen Victoria.[2][3] It has been argued that during the 19th century, the family possessed by far the largest private fortune in the world as well as by far the largest fortune in modern world history.

link

It is believed by many that the Rothschilds are one of the 13 elite bloodlines of the illuminati along with the Dupont family and the Rockefellers.

The building was donated more specifically by Dorothy de Rothschild who when she died in 1988, she left £94,117,964, the largest probated estate to that date in England and Wales.

Painting at the entrance of the Supreme Court.. The Rothschilds with Shimon Peres (9th president of Israel) and Yitzak Rabin (5th president of Israel)

The Rothschild appointed architects who designed and built it were Ram Karmi and Ada Karmi-Melanede, who were the grandchildren of Ben-Zion Guine from Turkey who worked for Baron Rothschild. Ram has also worked on other Rothschild building projects including the Tel Aviv central bus station..

Ram Karmi was born in Jerusalem, and grew up in Tel Aviv. Karmi served in the Israel Defense Forces in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, and became one of the first soldiers in the Nahal.[1] He studied architecture at the Technion, Haifa, and Architectural Association School of Architecture, London in 1951–56.[1] His father, Dov Karmi, was also an architect and won the Israel Prize in 1957. His sister, the architect Ada Karmi-Melamede, was also awarded the Israel Prize for architecture, in 2007. He is married to Rivka Karmi-Edry with whom he has a son and two daughters. He also has two sons and a daughter from a previous marriage.

He also worked closely with the Israeli government being the chief architect in the Housing and Construction Minister of Israel.

The supreme court compound was opened in 1992 and sits opposite the Knesset

The legislative branch of the Israeli government, the Knesset passes all laws, elects the President and Prime Minister, approves the cabinet, and supervises the work of the government.

and next to the Foreign Ministry and the Central bank of Israel

Interestingly the building which houses The Knesset was also funded by the Rothschilds more specifically Dorothy De Rothschilds husband and Ram Karmi was involved in that building aswell when he first joined his father's business.

Upon entering the supreme court building you come into a dimly lit room where up a staircase is a very bright source of light which comes from a huge window overlooking Jerusalem.

There are 3 sets of 10 steps.. 30 in total which are believed to represent the first 30 steps in the 33 degrees of freemasonry.
As you climb the stairs you come from the darkness into the light.

The 3 remaining degrees are represented in the large and expansive three level library. The first tier can only to be used by lawyers, the second tier is used by judges and the third is used by retired judges.

This symbolises that as one must be accepted and move to the higher level before the knowledge at that level is available to them.

www.abidemiracles.com...
There is no doubt that the level of knowledge will dramatically increase with each level of the library, the works are said to contain esoteric, spiritual, legal and judicial works.

(second level)

(all 3 levels)

The 33rd degree finishes at the base of a pyramid, with 2 holes either side at the top, representing the all seeing eye.

we know there are 33 degrees in Free Masonry but the last three are the ones of higher learning and preparations to enter the Illuminati. So as we move from the top of the stairs towards the Pyramid we see a great library with three tiers to those three levels of higher learner. They three final steps in Free Masonry and after that if ones choose to go higher and have been accepted they enter the highest levels of the Illuminati.

www.abidemiracles.com...

In this picture you can see the pyramid to the left on top of the building.

Underneath the pyramid is this geometric pattern. There is said to be a crystal embedded into the centre of the pattern.

Each of the 5 courtrooms entrances are shaped like a Jewish tomb. Above the entrances are holes in the wall.. This is to allow the spirit to escape.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Inside the court rooms the 3 judges are illuminated from above.

The prison cells, the courtroom and the judge’s quarters are placed one on top of the other, symbolizing the threefold nature of the world. The inmates are stuck in cells, symbolizing the prison of the lower material world. The courtrooms, placed right over the prison cells, represent the “higher world” where divinity gets in touch with humanity.

In the courtrooms, the judges are illuminated by a natural source of light. So the judges, hearing the pleads of the masses sit there with divine light constantly shining upon them. After the hearings, the judges retire to their quarters, situated right over the courtroom. They symbolically “ascend” to the divine world. When a decision is taken, they “descend” to bring illumination to the lower world.

vigilantcitizen.com

The courtyard

The courtyard has beautiful zen-like feel. A source of water is constantly bubbling and streaming through a narrow path towards a strange stone. Official Supreme Court documentation say that the courtyard is a physical representation of the verse from Psalm 85:11:

“Truth springs from the earth, And righteousness looks down from heaven”

The judge’s offices overlook the courtyard, so they are symbolically “looking down from heaven”. The stream of water goes straight and ends up right under a strange and enigmatic stone.

vigilantcitizen.com...

The strange stone that the water leads too..

If you follow this sign..

It leads you to this..

The Obelisk is the most recognised of all phallic symbols.

More symbolism includes this staircase

Representing the female genitals being penetrated by a phallic column.

The rotunda underneath.

Also running through the building are metals strips which mark out ley lines crossing directly under the pyramid and the crystal at the centre.

Ley lines are alleged alignments of a number of places of geographical and historical interest, such as ancient monuments and megaliths, natural ridge-tops and water-fords.

en.wikipedia.org...

If we look at a map of Jerusalem we can see that the Supreme court building and the knesstle (spoke about above) are connected and a line runs through the Rockefeller museum (another of the 13 family's) and into Temple Mount.

The Rockefeller Museum, formerly the Palestine Archaeological Museum, is an archaeological museum located in East Jerusalem[1] that houses a large collection of artifacts unearthed in excavations.

en.wikipedia.org...

And of course Temple Mount which is only a few miles from the supreme court. A site that is of huge importance to Jewish, Christians and Muslims. It has been used for religious purposes since 4th century bc and has also been used by Roman pagans. It was where king Solomon's temple (important within freemasonry) was located and is believed to be where the Ark of the convenient was kept.

This site has massive history with temples being built and destroyed on this spot. It has changed hands a few times throughout its history and was finally claimed back by the Jewish from the Muslims, after the 6 day war.
The monument currently on temple mount.. the dome of the rock is a Muslim monument. (The last time it had a Jewish temple was 70 AD)

Many believe building a third temple is an integral part of an end time prophesy.

It is said that when a Temple is rebuilt on the site, the Anti Christ will take his seat and many will proclaim him as their messiah.

There have been rumours for a long time now about plans to rebuild the temple on the site..

Wiki article for temple mount.

In conclusion..The supreme court building.. Another building built by the elite.. for the elite.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
S&F, I was going to pull up the article about this on the VigilantCitizen site when I saw your first post, but you had already thought of that.

The symbolism of places like this is intriguing.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yummy presentation. S&F and bump. Got chores, rats, I'll be back to dig more.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Awesome thread, very well presented.

Any idea who resides in this building, asides from those working for the courts?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Nice thread. Good research and presentation. Surprised it didn't get
More attention.

The building is clearly rife in symbolism. I wonder what the stone in the courtyard symbolises?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This, a magnificent architecture, clearly to Grand Masonic design...occult significance to every detail. I was very much taken by the strange shiny stone displayed so prominently in the courtyard, to which the water of the fountain flows. I searched to no avail for information pertaining to this obviously very important, virtual centerpiece of the Supreme Court.
What might this 'stone' be, and where has it been? Might it be as old a relic as the Rock yonder under the Dome? And of what significance to Jewish faith... my imagination carried me. Is this thing to be eventually placed at the New Temple on the Mount? My research skills on internet are somewhat shallow; maybe the answer is somewhere...
And the window in the alcove of the stone, materially, spiritually, "above" the strange artifact, what sort of room must be therein?
Yes, I had been taken by this detail of this thread, and read on for an hour about the Court, Israel, the Temple on the Mount...and when I returned to the thread I noticed something that begs me to post a reply.
I looked again at the painting at the entrance of the Supreme Court. It is portrayal of Rothschilds, Peres, and Rabin examining a model of the building. But upon close examination, it can be clearly seen that the entirety of the group is focusing on a PARTICULAR PART of the building. And guess what is there.
Rabin's hand seems to be indicating to the alcove of the mysterious stone: the attention of all is toward the stone.
And the men at the painting's left appear to be peering right down across the courtyard, into the alcove and at the...
what the heck is that thing?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the tour. Only yesterday walked near it ,but never was inside. I do not believe in lines drawing since it is rather arbitrary ,where to start ,why half of the line and why lines are not straight.
But as a thank you for the detailed tour inside - here are few other pyramids in Israel.
www.xnet.co.il...
The first one at the top, with soldiers near by - Yad Lebanim - is actually very near the Supreme court. I'd say half a kilometer ,tops. Others are not in Jerusalem.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello

An absolutely fantastic thread introduction. It addreses what I have been saying for so long. Whilst mainstream bible prophecy scholars keeping telling us to do good to Israel because they are the chosen people, yes they may be the chosen people but presently their government is so interrelated with freemasonry that I dont understand how bible prophecy scholars simply ignore this and dont say anything about this.

Kev
www.theantichristidentity.com...
(shining the torch on the murky world of the new world order)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wonderful, wonderful thread. Thanks a lot for sharing.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well done topic and I enjoyed reading this and the visuals. However....
I would turn the courtyard into a roller rink, my court would be a food court with ethnic stuff, and I would have a big dance hall and hold Cotillions in all those large open spaces.

The esoterics you described are down right creepy.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Fascinating Thread to say the least. Still very curious to know if anyone has come up with the meaning behind the stone? Personally I'm thinking the stone is some sort of "Stone of Destiny" Like the Scottish used to reign in a new King or leader. Could it be a stone from King Solomon;s Temple? Placed there for safe keeping so that when ( IF ) a new Temple is built on the Mount it will have an original stone from King Solomon's Temple in it in hopes of capturing King Solomon's power?

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

join