It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do to get over emotional lows?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A-L-C-O-H-O-L.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Music.

It's always worked for me. Right now, more than ever, I'm using music to help "balance the scales" as it were. I've always been the emotional type anyway, and right now I'm going through 2 different things with 2 different women. I tried to tell myself at first that they weren't related, and they're not......not really.

I'm seperating from one and being drawn to another at the same time. These two women are polar opposites. The one I'm with has been a deterierating relationship for about a year now, and just when it's hitting rock bottom, here comes another on the scene who just so happens to be a total opposite of the one I'm leaving. The crazy thing is, as if that's not crazy enough, one of the first things I noticed about this "new woman" on the scene is how she appears to be a lot like I was a long time ago. APPEARS to be, I don't know for certain, but it ceratinly appears that way. Only she has the success I never had. Very intriguing to say the least.

So I'm trying to be rational about all this and say that I'm being drawn to her simply because I'm "on the rebound", but it's not working too well. Some days I'm up and some days I'm down because of all this. What makes it all the more frustrating, is that because she is, by all appearences, SO much like I used to be,she doesn't SAY anything either way as to whether she feels the same way. Her body language certainly does but, with all due respect to her, I don't want to LISTEN to her body

I'm sure if she just opened up we could form some sort of friendship and have some intelligent conversations. Something I miss a lot. When I tell myself this it makes me wonder if that is what this is all about. Being with a woman who is on my level. Intellectually and emotionally. I've always ran AWAY from that (whole seperate topic), but now I'm being drawn TOWARDS it.

Hopefully my story will help you realize that you don't really have it as bad as you think you do.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go troubleshoot the electrical wiring in my car. This "elecricity" stuff is really strating to fray my nerves.

youtu.be...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join