It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Department of Labor vs. America's Farm Kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

A blog post from a self-styled 'political pundit' (it's at the bottom of the article), no mention of a proposed rule number, no quote of the official language in the proposed new rule, no link to an official DOL site stating the intention to change a rule.....

Sounds like political pre-election year rhetoric from a paid political hack to me. Trying to win our hearts, because it's too hard to win our minds.

American Thinker indeed!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If something like this actually manages to go through, you can say goodbye to community events and memberships to things like the youth 4H clubs.

Practical hands-on type of lifeskills and education ? Pfft, the only thing kids need to learn today is how to work their hand/eye coordination from the sitescope of their pretend AK47 to blow the brains out of their local street gang rivals on their PS3 console instead.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
what about the kids in 4h who raise animals to show at county fairs when i lived in wi all my cousins had heifers
that they entered. what about kids in ffa. i dont remember in school any clubs that teach electronics or computers .
but every school i attended had future farmers of america. in my area of the south all the schools try to train kids for in welcome to walmart jobs. and here comes government trying to take excellent on the job training away from these youths. way to go washington give the world to monsato

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join