It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Guy Finds Fleet Of 57 Spacecrafts Lined Up In Google Sky?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I was laughing because I am the same way....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ehh I originally looked at this thread from my phone.. now I've logged onto the computer to check the picture out.. doesn't look like anything special at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Arken

those are all over google sky as are many other things that when zoomed in enough can look like a spaceship fleet.

Yes, maybe, but effectively there are dozens and dozen of that Blu dots and all lined.

Well, even without "zoom in" the blue dots lined are very strange.
A super glitch?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We encourage you to post, but in case you missed it

We are DONE with the ridicule in this forum

I suggest you take it to heart if you wish you keep your posting privileges

Semper

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The chances of 3 of the same looking 'object' like this being aligned in space are very slim. But 50+?
Thats nearly impossible.

Im NOT saying its aliens, but how many times have you seen galaxies, asteroids, comets, what evers out there, in an alignment like that.

Also, as another member posted, it couldve just been a streak of light, split up to look as though it was a fleet of ships.

Anyways, its weird and interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by steveknows

In this "little image" cropped from Google Sky there are TWO "Blu objects" perfecly lined.
Scroll bar.
I don't think that it is another blu galaxy.

I still search for the others and if they are really lined...

What do you mean by "Perfectly lined"? Do you mean that you can draw a straight line from one to the other? If that's what you mean, I can draw straight lines to any of the objects in the photo...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

In this "little image" cropped from Google Sky there are TWO "Blu objects" perfecly lined.
Scroll bar.

What do you mean by "Perfectly lined"? Do you mean that you can draw a straight line from one to the other? If that's what you mean, I can draw straight lines to any of the objects in the photo...

You can draw one straight line to 58 different objects?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The cylindrical, almost barrel shape, reminds me of a satellite, or perhaps just some discarded "space junk." Since this stuff moves pretty fast across the sky, isn't it safe to assume that it was captured multiple times from the time lapse photography?
Pretty neat.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Scroll bar.

Again , there are others with solid lines or this with variable but who knows what they are as seen here .

This however was a bit more spectacular to see .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Keeping with the theme of the thread here was one found months ago .

edit on 16-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Things that appear blue are said to be moving towards us, things in the red spectrum have a longer wavelength and are moving away

Just saying.
edit on 16-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
google sky - like all such google products is a tiled mosaic - stitched together from thousands of images - at each " zoom band" - now guess what the line of blue annomolies are

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I see I'm not the only one to have seen this, and it had me laughing so hard I damn near choked on my coffee!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It does look weird. Frankly, chance to spot spaceship in telescope is minimal even if one knows where it should be, so i would rather consider it a hardware (like dead pixels) or software issues. However if there is anyone with real experience in astronomy i would love to hear what he/she/it says.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The "spacecrafts" of the OP are probably a satellite which which passed over the telescope while the image was being made.

Here's a nice source for Google Sky oddities.
bbs.keyhole.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

You can draw one straight line to 58 different objects?

Show me 58 different objects. I only see a blob of blue...

Ok, so the video shows them labeled, was that added after or I missed it? Either way, the "Spaceships" are not in a straight line, that obvious on the video. Second, these objects are galaxies apart... Why would a fleet of ships fly lightyears apart, in formation?

How does one reach the conclusion that this is a blue shpaceship?
edit on 16-12-2011 by AngryAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The original plate was produced on May 5, 1984 with the UK Schmidt telescope in Australia. It was a 60 minute exposure using a blue filter. The trail of the "spacecrafts" (satellite) is clearly visible in the original plate.

14h 10m 20.93s, -5º 39' 39.15"

edit on 12/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I work very closely with Google Earth, and what you're seeing is Not UFOs, Crafts, or anything paranormal. They are simply lighting anomalies that occur when pictures are captured. You can easily find information on them if you search online.

Here are 3 photos for you that would look to you like a Craft from Google Earth that I personally ran across while Using Google Earth. You may or may not have seen them. Enjoy :-)

tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...
tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Speaking of odd things found in Google Sky; I found these last night, all in Ursa Major ( The Big Dipper). I don't know what they are but I suspect they are some type of artifact of the sky mapping process but then again who knows? They certainly are interesting to look at. Perhaps someone here can tell me what they are. Anyway, here they are.

edit on 12/16/2011 by lightseeker because: BB Code

edit on 12/16/2011 by lightseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There are large globular clusters that are found in virgo cluster. Nothing UFO about them. Well known to science and explained. It's either them or it's a photo anomaly from stitching pictures together. I guess some people have heard of google sky but not the search engine Google.
edit on 16-12-2011 by cyberg because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by cyberg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join