It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Kung Fu Bear and the Waving Bear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So..

Apparently I'm easily amused these days, or perhaps because of the bad economy and everything else going south in the World today, I feel the need for more emotional releases. Whatever the case may be, while doing research for an upcoming Mondo Bizarro episode (which airs every Saturday on the ATSLive National Radio Show), I came across several videos that made me smile with a bit of awe mixed in.

The first is what appears to be a Kung Fu trained Bear. Now the Cameraperson claims to have shot this himself in Japan, and I have to admit that it looks real to me.

Kung Fu Bear- Unedited Footage

In case the above gives an error, here is the actual linkKUNG FU BEAR

This second one is from the Olympic Game Park, a Sanctuary in Washington. There are other videos from other folks that also caught this (and other bears) waving to the tourist that pass by.

Waving Bears

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Haha, the first one cracked me up, that was awesome.

Colbert has been right all this time, number one threat to America...bears.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Pretty sweet!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I'm sure you are not alone with those sentiments JohnnyAnonymous. I like your antlers btw
I find it strangely reassuring that no matter how bad life gets, animals can wash all the nastiness away just by being. Beautiful vids, thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
JohnnyAnonymous. I like your antlers btw
I find it strangely reassuring that no matter how bad life gets, animals can wash all the nastiness away just by being.

Hey thanks..! (trying to get in the Holiday mood)

And you are so right... Animals and cute kids videos have a soft spot in me when the World looks like it's going to 'heck' in a hand-bag..

From what I understand about the "Waving Bears", is that they seem to be the same Bears that Movie studios use (Like Disney), so it appears that they are probably well trained to begin with. With the flimsy electrified fence thats preventing them from leaving the compound also tells me they must be quite docile (if such a thing exist with wild animals..)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
the waving bears is right only you can prevent forest fires.
the bears.

top topics

join