It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Cheated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have never and do not intend on doing it. Have you? Would you do it again? If it is strictly for sexual pleasure and no relationship develops; is this wrong? Who is brave enough to answer this honestly?

If you havent cheated, would you?

Just Curious.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Saw 2 at once, but was not in a committed relationship at the time.

As far as would I ever? Most likely not, but I am a firm believer that you can be in love with more than 1 person at the same time, if that makes sense. Then again, I'm not like most, meaning my view of things is a little askew.

[Edited on 9/7/2004 by bobafett1972]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I cheat alllllllll the time! It's the only way to win and score all those points!

but on a serious note no i would probably never cheat nor have i ever.
but a solution though, to relieve the temptation is, just don't go out with anyone, and when the occassion comes up grab it. heh heh.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Have you? No

If it is strictly for sexual pleasure and no relationship develops; is this wrong?Of course...giving of yourself romantically/sexually to someone other than your partner is wrong. Unless your partner is agreeable to it I guess.

If you havent cheated, would you? Would like to think I wouldn't. Have been 'offered' many opportunities to do so in the past, haven't succumb yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have never done so and never will. KayEm is my life.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yes and there is nothing I regret more in life.

Pride and the fall....

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah, sure, for all kinds of reason. But I don't really regret it. Altho I did lost my mind a long time ago, maybe I would think differently if I hadn't.

I've been cheated on too, of course.

[Edited on 8-9-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have never cheated.
But numerous girls have done it to me in the past and broke my heart

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i am ashamed to say i have and i wouldnt do it again. i had it done to me in my first proper relationship and it nearly killed me - i think that why i did it in the next one to feel like i had control - but thats over now and i wish it wasnt so maybe its pay-back?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ive been cheated on & ive cheated on people. When it happend i was about 14-15 & it bothered me but now if it hapened again it wouldnt as ive done it & know that it dosnt mean anything.

The easyist thing to do is have an open relationship then you both know the score as long as there are rules & you both stick to them then im fine with it. But these are hard to have as many people say they are ok with it untill it comes down to it then they try to put you on a guilt trip/have a go at you then when that dosnt work they go out & do it themselves & try to make you jealous.When they then realise that your not botherd they go back to the start like they are in a loop or somthing & thats why you need rule!

you only live once after all & when you get old you only have your memorys to look back on & i plan on having as many good memorys as i can befor then.

Its so much easyier for a women to pull but i dont reackon its as worth it for them i mean men aint exactly obligining when it comes to one night stands depends on how your feeling at the time really.

Nearly every married man i know has told me to never get married i even know a bloke at work who is aderment that as soon as his son leaves home to uni or where ever he is gonna leave & travel the world. Even i think thats abit harsh but it must be odd to be we the same person your whole life if not then boring i think most people stay together because they are afraid of being alone or for the kids. Of course there are people who find a soul mate but they are a lucky few.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
its had happen to me with girls and then i did it to one girl to. wich i reget a whole lot. know what the pain is.:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Once when I was very young and very stupid, I would never dream of doing it again. If you feel you're not getting what you need from the one that you love then you shouldn't probably be with them in the first place, because doing that is not true love. You should talk about it and work it out or walk away, I could never do that to the one I love and would never have the need to.

[Edited on 17-10-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I have not ever physically cheated on anyone.. although I have been cheated on before.
After being cheated on I did consider doing it, but as I said.. I never have.... although perhaps in my heart I have... without physically doing anything.. it may be possible to cheat without having sex with someone physically... if you care about someone else..

hmmm

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I did a couple of times when i was younger (15 16) and i saw the hurt i caused and now i dont.

I did have a relationship where we both agreed to be together emotionally but pysically we were allowed to sleep around and what not (always using protection of course)... that was the best relationship (and longest) i ever had... and we ended on a good note and still hang out every so often.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I think everyone who cheated should burn.

Then we'll see how cool they really are.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Know what, I think cheating is, in a way, kind of normal. (for our twisted species)

The lovely Alissa Mylano once said in a interview "We're all animals. Monogamy is not normal." I think she's right. How could she be wrong anyway, she's so pretty! lol.. (yeah, I know, I'm one big lame dirt-bag)

Screw monogamy, let's do it like they do on the discovery channel!

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Screw monogamy, let's do it like they do on the discovery channel!

That's one bad song to quote.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Cheated? nah, but how is going to a strip club cheating?

I had to give them bitches money.,

top topics

join