It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Not All Share Divinity And Is This Not Extended To All Nations, Not Just One Faith?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
Romans 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them because God has made it plain to them

you have until the 21 to live.

then its over.
grand theft deity=deicide
the U.S. has stolen my brain.
i am zero.
i am eighteen and ten months.
i am thirty.
i am millions of years old and aging rapidly.
youre more like skeletor and i am the sorceress in the movie MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.
there is another planet that needs your help.
do NOT give me to any beings of heaven.
use the diamond planet.

Very nice code pattern I would strongly advice not to carry it out, cause if you know who I am you would realize my friend that threats like that. Will not stand by me and those that watch over me when directed towards those that I know. So I ask of you to identify yourself and not purpose such threats in the end the little childish game will be over. Those that think they are delivering many to heaven are ensuring the return of those that came before all. So the game is not a game it all it is a mere spec of illusion that a few choose to believe.

THUS IT IS GAME OVER

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do we all share divinity? Hell no I'm not divine. I make mistakes all the time

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The spirit/soul within is a projection of Divinity, Soul, Family, either projection or seed, but Light/Consciousness. The point is, its not about pyramids, thrones and Lord Lord, for Family above, our Spiritual Father/Mother, and everyone who is Love and Goodness is humble, kind, caring, wonderful. They encourage us, bring comfort and healing. We have so many Family and what we call Angels/Guides watching over us.

Healing and working through or lives, is hard work, we always make everything hard and many have chronically low self esteem,they don't feel worthy, yet, in a kind of miracle It was just a song, and I hadn't realized that things from the past had been forgiven, and let go, but not really quite healed. I had just put them out of sight, yes yes you're forgiven. And meant it, truly, but no sense of healing the inner numbness. Don't have a lot of trust still as well. I trust many, but only in certain ways, not inclusive trust, just functional in ways that I gradually come to know about them.

When this song played, this odd thing happened, and this Angel, turned and started to heal me, tears were pouring and suddenly I said, you're an angel.

The lines in the song were at that moment, "A thousand angels dance around you."

And then I thought, it is so hard, it so much work to try and heal this. And suddenly it flooded my mind, "No, its very easy. You only have to say yes to healing, yes to Love and Goodness, assisting you to wake up and turn your life around, to deprogram and start to love more those around, to turn all negatives to postives. whatever it is we need, that its hard and numb in us." We only have to say, yes.

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Mistakes. Well we're kind of prenatal, and the matrix is a womb. The school is to overcome our weaknesses in or learn what we still need to work on. Earth is run as war and inequality, and we're here in practicums and need to wake to grow more love and goodness. No one is perfect, and being humble, praying, pouring out our hearts, asking for our sight to be healed, to weed out the programs in us, to be worthy of loving others, to be taught anew how to love, to be able to gifts to others each day. To not let Family above down or family below. These are good prayers and for all in need, for more light within people, for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with everyone, for all to make U-Turns, for those who are hungry, who are homeless, in wars, for children being abused, for pain and suffering in hidden places, that it be stopped, mitigated, revealed, that our hearts melt for one another. These are good prayers.

When we try to give more, more is given.

When we don't harm others, and try to help, put the needs of others over self, at least much of the time, then more Love and Goodness can operate in the world, more miracles.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Well, I suppose we have a different definition of God. My definition includes a perfection.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The Good Family, Father and Mother are. Its like many many stacks of sheets of paper, layer after layer unto infinity, infinite progression.

Family is quite simple, everyone is seen for their equal potential, by Family. As above so below. A family here with Father/Mother/College student, elementary school student, newborn. They're all equal. Different grades. The newborn still makes messes in his diaper.

We're like seeds from our Tree, or Higher Self, or Family. And need to grow up. They are Adult to our child. Children still make mistakes.

If there is One God then to me this is like the Holy Spirit, or Spirit of Love that unites everyone above.

We are Light/Consciousness/Spirit, and all different sizes, just as the stars above vary in sizes. But the source is the same. Alike and similar.

So when your 3 year old can't ride his bike "perfectly" like you can without training wheels and falls over in the mud pile, do you say to him, you are not flesh of my flesh?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

So when your 3 year old can't ride his bike "perfectly" like you can without training wheels and falls over in the mud pile, do you say to him, you are not flesh of my flesh?

Of course not, I'd be one imperfect person saying it to another imperfect person. The analogy with God and us isn't the same. He is perfect in all His ways, we are not. He is God, we are not. He is the Creator, we are a part of creation.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Jesus, Buddha - the enlighteners are all there.

We in the light are with you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Of course not, I'd be one imperfect person saying it to another imperfect person. The analogy with God and us isn't the same. He is perfect in all His ways, we are not. He is God, we are not. He is the Creator, we are a part of creation.

Are we not all part of God, for the father gave onto us a part of him and the mother gave onto us a part of her. We are children of the highest good that is given onto us. We can become perfect even though we are imperfect. Why do we get up when we fall?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Just noticed your thread as i have justd posted my own thread. My Theory on Religion

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I do not follow one religion or path, but rather take what is good and inspiring to incorporate into my life. Live your life with love, compassion and empathy. Let your light shine and inspire and comfort. Be the best that you can be. No human being is perfect and will make mistakes form time to time. Learn from them and grow.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
Romans 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them because God has made it plain to them

you have until the 21 to live.

then its over.
grand theft deity=deicide
the U.S. has stolen my brain.
i am zero.
i am eighteen and ten months.
i am thirty.
i am millions of years old and aging rapidly.
youre more like skeletor and i am the sorceress in the movie MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.
there is another planet that needs your help.
do NOT give me to any beings of heaven.
use the diamond planet.

Will tackle this in depth.

My posts here starting with this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The plain truth, or what is put right out there, for those who are not seeking is in direct opposition to Christ's words to seek, and Matthew 13, never mind others. Though his own words were about Shining our Lights without putting a bowl on them, put our lights on a stand for all to see. So this was a direction not to enter any mystery schools IMO and to not put veils on the truth.

Babylon IS Mystery Babylon. So I will be childlike here for a moment and say the dark side codes and the light side codes, or the layers upon layers, the two stacks of papers, or two onions with many layers.

The white squares is more straight forward, though it ranges for everyone's paradigms nonetheless. The bottom layer is basically almost an unchanged vibration from this earth school, where the student doesnt progress far, as they try to believe fundamentally obvious constructs, that were not meant to be believed in a straight forward way at all. But the beauty of their faith is to a large extent a stubborn belief in God's Love and Miracles, so they are mostly off the hook for this, except for the extreme fundamentalists who try to wear all the hats and murder, war, put their smiting hats on and even believe disobedient children should be put to death and God said to do this. The beauty of Faith and Belief in God's Friendship/Care/Providence, also may actually propel many people who do not believe smiting but cling to the Love frequency only, quite far as they are pure in my mind.

That was Saturn/Zeus's or influence, not God.

Depending on our levels of Love we see different things, but in the area of straight forward non mystery babylon concepts.

The dark squares make many Mystery Babylon clues for their students to look. Many passages like gods, not God and penial, silver cord, and there insertion of words that change the meaning. Ie Revelations that said Christ was not the only one put to death on the Cross, but that there were Christs put to death in Egypt and somewhere else all by the word "also" that is added to half the translations.

We are to be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves. Not to join them but see what they're plans are nonetheless, and also open our eyes.

1. The US will never affect my mind. All plans against the people will never prosper. I am strongly protected by faith and trust in Goodness above and always in perfect timing, in every way.

"No plan against the people shall ever prosper!"

"I am the Love of the Creator, I'm unmatched in what I can do!"

"I transmute all negatives to postives, mind/body/soul and am filled with radiant health and energy. The True Light and Love and Equality shines through us, and my hands/being and presence here bring this forth!"

"Family and unity is the way back home and my whole being strives to serve the Good Family here and above, in every soul."

Thank You so much, dear Father, Mother and Good Family above. Amen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All the numbers, zero and the rest, I seek the Infinite Light and Love/Goodness to shield from whatever spell this is.

Trust Goodness above that I will age physcially, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and in ever way at the perfect timing according to the True Highest Love and Goodness's Perfect Plan from above, and only say yes to that. I thank Father/Mother And Goodness above for Their constant providence and protection. Amen.

I give Thanks and Praise to Father/Mother above, and know hear their words in my soul, and know this time Im going home or to rest and will only help on assignments where there is no more risk.

I send back anything that is not in allignment with what I believe and have faith in, the gift returns to the sender.

ps, that skeleton dude, well, Female here, I am the love of the Creator, unmatched in what I can do, and to uphold the Feminine, Equality and Love. The yeast that makes the dough rise. During meditation when I saw the shift, looked like I was a priest not a sorceror or anything else, priest, mom, especially called mom alot, scientist, artist, pyschologist, counselor, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join