It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Not All Share Divinity And Is This Not Extended To All Nations, Not Just One Faith?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What does this mean? I see so much in this passage. It would seem that this passage undoes the fundamentalism, and all the wars we have gone through, including , your faith versus my faith, your God versus mine, and also, it shows the true role of those who would be overseeing humanity, as helper.

There are many passages that hint, that we should do more searching and gain more awareness, than what is being said by our religious leaders, that the scriptures are like an onion, with levels and layers of meanings in them.

What other things can be found in the Scriptures that would be nudges and clues to seek more, to discover more.

Psalm 82: 2-8:

"How long will you defend the unjust and show partiality to the wicked? "Selah"
Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
"They know nothing, they understand nothing. They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'
But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler."
Rise up, O God, judge the earth, for all the nations are your inheritance.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Going back to the original Greek, when Jesus is refered to as "the son of god", in actuality a more proper translation would be "a son of God." And considering Jesus himself said something to the extent of, "And these works I do, so shall you" seems to indicate to me that Jesus was proclaiming that he was the lone, singular expression of God, but that we are all God, God choosing to play himself in your particular self, and mine as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Some things the religious texts did get right, when they didn't later contradict those same statements. But leaving religion for a moment, we are all the same apart from superficial differences. Red, green, black, white, yellow, even purple with orange spots, we are all the same. There is no difference at all on the inside. We all feel, breathe, love, hate and all the rest. Once one accepts that simple truth, the rest is just plain sailing.

Treat another as you would like to be treated yourself. We are all Children of The Sun. Divine? Quite possibly. My spirituality comes from inside, from a will to just do the right thing regardless of circumstances. It makes sleeping at night a little easier too

My major problem with scriptures is that it has been modified due to human intervention and possibly greed or the desire to control and hoodwink people. I do not think we need a book to tell us how to be. Well, unless one is confused, maybe.

I have 2 rules in life, do no harm and be honest. It covers a multitude of sins. I think I would rather be a Buddhist than anything else but I am weak too.

ETA Forgot one. Help others when possible/practical

edit on 15/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That whole verse is really cool, why didn't they ever talk about verses like the that at my Catholic school. Meh.

"Do We Not All Share Divinity And Is This Not Extended To All Nations, Not Just One Faith?"
Hell yea

Kinda reminds me of this song (lol I know I post music too much, oh well) "We aint a gang or click, we young lords!"
Also this quote from the song is like the bible quote
"Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. "
tech:
"But revolution follows me, the struggle for equality,
Against the morally bankrupt claiming to be born again,"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

I agree that we are all apart of the Greater Infinite, Family of Consciousness, in ever Progressive Levels, united with the Spirit of Peace and Love, once through the prenatal type stages of learning, the Holy Spirit, Oneness. That our Family, Spiritual Father/Mother, Brothers/Sisters, and in infinity, all the Greats and Greats Greats over their heads, as infinite progressing fractals, see the potential equality in all , ie the growth is known and seen ahead of time.

Through my own experiences They themselves are humble and who we call God/Goodness doesnt even call Him/Herself or Themselves this. We have a really loving family above.

But this is quite a clue in the bible, I'd say, to understand that what passes as literal beliefs in something illogical and even harmful (wars, retaliation and putting family to death), fundamentalism, doesnt even scratch the surface at the clues in this book and probably in all religious books.

While I don't agree with mysteries, and see Christ's own word about Shining our Lights, and putting them on stands, not hiding under bowls or veils on the truth, kind of like Armstrongs famous words regarding the moon, the veil on the truth. So mystery school isn't there, but there are layers upon layers in the books for those who begin to see and wake up and search.

So maybe we're all being given our own paradigms, depending on our frequency level, and grade, and its up to our souls to wake up more?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

YES!!!
Short answer.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Due to my posting on spirituality alot, my own experiences in ufology from childhood, then awakening, memories coming back, the experiences included Higher Self, protection from angels or angel/ets, Family/cosmic family, and the scoop marks, wounds, checkups all disappeared. In other words, my interest is Spiritual and negative things no longer had permissions given via my being asleep and not doing the work I came to do.

And discovered being led to and drawn to information my soul recognized and this brought even more contact and experiences and protection, from negativity. Then suddenly noticed this return of fundamentalism everywhere, posters turning their posts around, away from quantum physics spirituality to more fundamentalism. I know the times we're in, NWO, and the unification with other fundamental faiths.

I also understand that religion the main doorway, the number one way they control this planet and keep us enslaved.

Despite this I am more spiritual than anything else. And have faith in Christ. I don't even need the real man, Yeshua to have come and died on the cross, in fact, would spare him that altogether by accepting the Spirit of Peace and Love, the true Christ, intercessor, and the Christus/pineal one.

But, I still feel that just maybe, I can have faith that Yeshua did come, a Higher Up, a Teacher did enter the world, immanuel did come to show us the way home.

I have faith that goes past the words in the bible to the Source of Goodness but at the same time, sees much in the words and example of love given.

But its pretty obvious that over many thousands of years, and much longer, this formula was used in different versions of itself, in different lands and people, altered many times and much of the best most awakening and empowering good information is probably buried, some of it in the Vatican, some with the Buddhists, and probably the middle eastern kingdoms, and throughout the world, possibly some are under the oceans when Lemuria and Atlantis went down, those continents.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Yes. Its about freedom. I noted the words that said outright we were gods, but also that the leaders had the wrong idea of the way teachers/elders/parents behaved and I think Christ and Buddha were better examples, ie. walk away from priviledge and wealth and serve with kindness and love, those in need. Shining truth and light with all.
So if they self appoint themselves as managers of the vineyard, then they will be taken to account for the pain, suffering, inequality and lack of love here.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just want to take a look at other interesting passages, as well. For the rabbit hole goes deep in the scriptures.

Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

Before the silver cord is loosed, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

(other versions used "severed" not loosed.)

My mother and a close friend both shared their obe's and the silver cord as well. It appears not only do we not lay under the ground in a coma after death waiting for the final judgment, but we also are not our bodies at all, and can come and go, (some religions call anything psi sorcery and behead people for this, and if fundamentalism were the norm of all faiths, these kind of things would be common everywhere).

This is actually suggesting, implying knowledge of this, and acceptance, and therefore a strong push to seek.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Genesis 32;30

This is all connected to Jacob and his dream of the ladder (which is obviously a pineal stargate journey)

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Oh my it appears the bible has gone all new age like. Hmmmm......

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

To me what it means Unity_99 is it is showing a part of the MostHighest INTENTS for the energies of the Universe to work together to better ourselves as a whole. Its a logical approach to keep those who are behind in the loop of things so ALL can grow.

edit on 12/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: spelled Unity_99 wrong

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I agree with the Grow part, the Progression. Its what I posted above. But even a Seed From The Mind of our Parents or Greater Souls, Higher Self, would still be deemed, no matter how small, or even prenatal, instrinsically equal in principal, for that is how the Family of Goodness and Love is, as opposed to the ego and distortions of our leaders who think levels imply inequality. Nor realizing that a family, comprised of parents, a musical genius composer, a college student, a high school drop out rebel, and a 2 year old are all = to each other. And even projections of these would be seen the same by Love. In fact Family above has this tendency to go to the smallest and most forlorn and deem them walking the path of kings/the true greatest one here.

Thank you, always enjoy your insights and posts alot.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I heard a funny zen story once that I think somewhat pertains to the idea of non-exclusivity of the divine, but could pertain the other things.

There was once a famed zen master named Suibi. A student accosted him in the study hall where the monks were studying. He asked Suibi, "What is the secret teaching?" Suibi replied, "Return here when the others have left and I will tell you."

The student returned, and Suibi took him into the garden. "What is the secret teaching?" He asked again. Suibi pointed to rows of bamboo nearby, which caused the student to become puzzled. "I don't understand."

Suibi continued pointing at the different bamboo shoots and said, "Look how tall that one is, look how short that one is."

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I agree, Unity_99, another insightful post. You are wise beyond your years, Earth years, that is. Suppose Yeshua, Buddha, Mithra, Krishna, and a bunch of other teachers did come here, no doubt from another planet, and perhaps another star system, so what? They obviously came to teach, and some even listened to the wisdom they taught. Not one of them said he was a God, not one. All told us that the true Divine is within our own selves, not out there is space somewhere, or in a man made Heaven. Did the people listen? Well, I have to admit, some did. Many did not. Some, in fact, and I am sure you will recognize yourself here, made the wise man into a GOD. Instead of listening to the words, the wisdom, like the passage when Yeshua/Sananda told us that we are the Gods. No, they instead not only made the man (he was a man, he bled and died, remember?) into a Deity, they then formed a Religious Dogma about him,, wrote a book detailing his adventures, and went out "preaching the Gospel" by brandishing a sword, and making a wild, but somewhat successful attempt to stamp out the Pagan people, they ways, their religions, and their Gods and Goddesses. This was accomplished by murdering at least a million people, mostly women, whom from that day forth were blamed for all of the Evils of the World, including the "Original Sin." The Goddess was sanitized into the Virgin Mary, and the God of the Old Testament, the Storm/Dragon God Yahweh, was sanitized into a God as Yeshua spoke of his "Father," and I wonder if that is really what happened.
I am left to wonder at who it was that originally had this self serving personal agenda in the first place?

I found the Great Divine Father and Mother Within quite some time ago. I often tell people of this, but either they lack understanding, or just refuse to believe it. The Father manifests as then Son, or Sol, he gives all of the warmth, and rays that makes things grow, and She manifests Herself as the Earth, or Terra, wisely distributing this awesome power to all of Her children. (that's us)
So why make up Gods and Goddesses when we already are one?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

I believe we are controlled primarily through religion, that is their main door. And they keep everyone fear based, and separated. If we were to take the best, highest kindest light square frequencies out of our spiritual books, and leave all the dark squares there except to study to learn their plans from, to second guess them so to speak, then we would have wide awake pineals.

Here are two stories from the kalpatarus tree, wish fulfilling trees of India, that relate to the power of thought in our thoughtscape universe and how its important to take ourselves back from all their fear based and low vibration inequality/war school and start dreaming, meditating upon, envisioning, praying, just seeing positive wonderful thoughts and equality, and see everyone as being guided within by God/Goodness, and be as helpful as possible, carrying the burdens of others while we see them getting more alligned with their Spirit and Guidance.

www.newfrontier.com...
(I finally found this one again. Somewhat sad, but I picture some be-speckled old sage telling his young students this, to smarten them up, quite humorously)

The man was tired, so he fell asleep under such a tree. When he awoke he was feeling very hungry, and said, "I am feeling hungry, I wish I could get some food from somewhere." Immediately food appeared out of nowhere--just floating in the air...delicious food.

He was so hungry that he didn't pay much attention to where it had come from--when you are hungry you are not very philosophic. He immediately started to eat, and the food was so delicious that he became caught up in eating it. Once his hunger was gone he looked around. Now that he was feeling satisfied, another thought arose in him: "If only I could get something to drink..." Immediately fine wine appeared.

Drinking the wine relaxed in the cool breeze of paradise under the shade of the tree, he started wondering, "What's the matter? What's happening? Have I fallen into a dream, or are some ghosts playing tricks with me?

And ghosts appeared. And they were ferocious and horrible. He started trembling, and a thought arose in him: "Now I am sure to be killed. These people are going to kill me."

And he was killed.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The second one is:

www.tips4ceos.com...

There is a Zen story about a poor man walking through the woods reflecting upon his many troubles. He stopped to rest against a tree, a magical tree that would instantly grant the wishes of anyone who came in contact with it. He realised he was thirsty and wished for a drink. Instantly a cup of cool water was in his hand. Shocked, he looked at the water, he decided it was safe and drank it. He then realised he was hungry and wished he had something to eat. A meal appeared before him. "My wishes are being granted," he thought in disbelief. "Well, then I wish for a beautiful home of my own," he said out loud. The home appeared in the meadow before him. A huge smile crossed his face as he wished for servants to take care of the house. When they appeared he realised he had somehow been blessed with an incredible power and he wished for a beautiful, loving, intelligent woman to share his good fortune. "Wait a minute, this is ridiculous," said the man to the woman. "I'm not this lucky. This can't happen to me." As he spoke...everything disappeared. He shook his head and said, "I knew it," then walked away thinking about his many troubles. There is a great truth hidden behind this simple Zen story. Our mind is like this magical tree. "Whatever the mind conceives and believes, it achieves."

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Mother is the Tree of Life, Sophia, and Christ himself represents this as well, for this is the Intercessor, the trees roots reaching deep into the lower realms and then reaching for heavens providing the enlightenment and way home for all, also Jacob's Ladder, and related to the Crystalline waters. So Mother is also the Womb/Matrix out of which we are born, and the opposite of the pyramid, the upside down pyramid, or equality. The Holy Grail and the Challis.

They mangled the ancient stories of the Tree of Life and Sophia/Wisdom and erected male phallys symbols everywhere, pyramids and obelisks, and put robes and gowns on their holy men, and priestly leaders, who were a symbol of the two into one adrogyny. Of course this then made women only whores or breeders, and really unnecessary for they now proclaimed life came out of the phallic symbols, not the womb. No need for the Wisdom of Equality and Unity/Unconditional Love to go with Freedom. Just mount your horses and prepare for blood thirsty dog eat dog warfare. So eve became the cause of the fall and the temptress. This is a badly mangled story stolen from the wisdom of the ancients and twisted into something else.

Of course you can't get home that way, but they want to keep feeding us to their friends and under their thumbs so, going home was being shut off.

However, Christ still does, along with other wise teachers, represent the way back home, and his message combines both the energies of Father and Mother.

I agree we have a Mother.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Romans 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them because God has made it plain to them

you have until the 21 to live.

then its over.
grand theft deity=deicide
the U.S. has stolen my brain.
i am zero.
i am eighteen and ten months.
i am thirty.
i am millions of years old and aging rapidly.
youre more like skeletor and i am the sorceress in the movie MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.
there is another planet that needs your help.
do NOT give me to any beings of heaven.
use the diamond planet.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
Romans 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them because God has made it plain to them

then its over.
grand theft deity=deicide
the U.S. has stolen my brain.
i am zero.
i am eighteen and ten months.
i am thirty.
i am millions of years old and aging rapidly.
youre more like skeletor and i am the sorceress in the movie MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE.
there is another planet that needs your help.
do NOT give me to any beings of heaven.
use the diamond planet.

I'm not good with code. I woke up late, had to have many crafts do it over and over and then with all the messages, communication, kept shrugging it off, and rejecting it only to have another sighting, I only feel sorry I was such a basket case and so much work for them. The understandings I get are through inner directions, seeking, meditation, psi, having the next step always come without fail, and I have very much strong faith in Goodness/Love from above, Michael and angels watching over, and know that we're here to wake up, seek within, deal with the things we can in front of us, try to solve the problems, try to be helpful to all in our lives, give more to others, pray and envision a wonderful world. That we are protected, permissions not given to anything negative.

And to shine the True Light/Greater Light in. That we are watched over and protected and that only what is ever allowed can ever happen.

Also, Christ, real/metaphor or both, and I believe both, said very clearly: To shine our lights without a bowl on them, and put them on a stand. ie. no mysteries.

So I naturally really denounce and renounce codes. Its not grass roots for everyone.

That movie, just checked into it now, and it would not be one I'd watch.

Try What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams. That was very touching. The other seems depressing and I wouldn't even want my sons to watch it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

I hope you know that everyone is in Father/Mother and the Family of Love and Goodness above's hands and their Higher Selves.

When this is over, have no goals of any other planet, going home, that is where I'm called, and have been shown the cosmic arrest team that comes in, and being in it.. That is God/Goodness, Angels and People.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join