It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Time to Demand the Release of Electrogravitics from Black Ops!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Considering the threads, NDAA/S.1867 passes the house www.abovetopsecret.com... , and FEMA Camps Going Live in All 50 States www.abovetopsecret.com... , if We don't extract this marvelous technology from black ops and access the energy to eliminate the need for money (see My thread explaining this: www.abovetopsecret.com... ), We will become livestock fodder for the slavemasters.

Do You really believe all this was coincidence and unplanned???

Seriously, My ATS friends, tell EVERYONE! Inaction will allow evil to act.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'm going to give this thread a bump. I'm not thoroughly convinced about the whole FEMA angle but am a BIG fan of T.T. Brown and his work in this field

T.T. Brown Electrogravity Vacuum Experiments

Who is T.T. Brown?

Early and middle years

Brown was born in Zanesville, Ohio; his parents were Lewis K. and Mary Townsend Brown. In 1921, Brown discovered what was later called the Biefeld-Brown effect while experimenting with a Coolidge X-ray tube. This is a vacuum tube with two asymmetrical electrodes. Brown noticed that there was a force exerted by the tube when it was connected to a high-voltage source. This force was not caused by the X-rays, but by this new effect. Later, in 1923, he collaborated with Paul Alfred Biefeld at Denison University, Granville, Ohio. He started a military career afterwards and was involved in a number of science programs. In 1930 he joined the U.S. Navy and conducted fundamental research in electromagnetism, radiation, field physics, spectroscopy, gravity and other topics. He later worked for Glenn L. Martin and, still later, for the National Defense Research Committee (NDRC) and the Office of Scientific Research and Development, headed at that time by Dr. Vannevar Bush. After 1944 he worked as a consultant to the Lockheed-Vega Aircraft Corporation.

Later years

In 1955, Brown went to England, and then France where he worked for La Société Nationale de Construction Aéronautique du Sud Ouest (SNCASO). In 1956, the aviation trade publication Interavia reported that Brown had made substantial progress in anti-gravity or electro-gravitic propulsion research. Top U.S. aerospace companies had also become involved in such research (see United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)) which may have become a classified subject by 1957. Others contend Brown's research simply reached a dead end and lost support. Though the effect he discovered has been proven to exist by many others, Brown's work was controversial because others and even he himself believed that this effect could explain the existence and operation of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Brown was an early investigator of UFOs and in 1956 helped found the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP).

Though Townsend resigned not long after NICAP was founded, NICAP was an influential force in civilian UFO research through 1970. The organization's activities drew the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), several high-level officers of which joined the group. Brown's research has since become something of a popular pursuit around the world, with amateur experimenters replicating his early experiments in the form of "lifters" powered by high-voltage.

I highly recommend going back to that link and try to bring up his patents from the US Patent office yes the link is official. Hint good luck. There are only a few of his many Patents that are available to the public. The rest are still classified.

This technology for whatever reason should be released and exploited IMO.

Electrogravitics

Electrogravitics is a research subject based upon the original work of Nikola Tesla, and hypotheses advanced by Thomas Townsend Brown and Brown's subsequent extensive experimentation and demonstrations of the effect. The term was in widespread use by 1956.[1] The effects of electrogravity have been searched for extensively in countless experiments since the beginning of the 20th century; to date, other than Brown's experiments and the more recent ones reported by R. L. Talley[2], Eugene Podkletnov, and Giovanni Modanese, no conclusive evidence of electrogravitic signatures has been found. Recently, some investigation has begun in electrohydrodynamics (EHD) or sometimes electro-fluid-dynamics, a counterpart to the well-known magneto-hydrodynamics, but these do not seem a priori to be related to Brown's "electrogravitics"

United States gravity control propulsion research (1955 - 1974)

American interest in "gravity control propulsion research" intensified during the early 1950s. Literature from that period used the terms anti-gravity, anti-gravitation, baricentric, counterbary, electrogravitics, G-projects, gravitics, gravity control, and gravity propulsion.[1][2] Their publicized goals were to develop and discover technologies and theories for the manipulation of gravity or gravity-like fields for propulsion.[3] Although general relativity theory appeared to prohibit anti-gravity propulsion, several programs were funded to develop it through gravitation research from 1955 to 1974.

The names of many contributors to general relativity and those of the golden age of general relativity have appeared among documents about the institutions that had served as the theoretical research components of those programs.[4][5][6] The existence and 1950s emergence of the gravity control propulsion research had not been a subject of controversy for aerospace writers, critics, and conspiracy theory advocates. But its rationale, effectiveness, and longevity have been the objects of contested views.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank You for the awesome information, Slayer69! I hope more people become aware of the fact that We have had the means to eliminate poverty for over 50 years and are barred from it at every turn, including at the patent office.

Also... Subquantum kinetics, an outgrowth of chemical kinetics, makes far more proven predictions that relativity - including the gravitic control and free energy of electrogravitics.
edit on 12/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Indeed, sinse its the taxpayer paying for it, it actually belongs to the taxpayer and no one else!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Indeed, sinse its the taxpayer paying for it, it actually belongs to the taxpayer and no one else!!

It is indeed Our property and our birthright. Humanity is held hostage by those who hide electrogravitics. Thank You for Your response!
edit on 12/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Without wishing to start a whole bunch of debunking discussions and confessing to knowing basically Jack about all this myself, why are the clever people not trying to construct such things themselves? I have seen some people on this board who seem to know much about alternative physics for want of a better term.

I stumbled across things like the Joe cell (hydrolysis type effect but requiring nowhere near the power true hydrolysis does), the Geet processor (Paul Pantone) and even some vaguely Tesla-esque type things. Where are the clever and true inventors of today hiding? All people would need was one easy to follow plan in order to build their own, surely?

I even recently saw some Australian Doctor (I think) who was experimenting with his own nuclear fission or fusion device. In his house. He had only started experimenting and building it but did seem to be getting some kind of results.

I'm not even a layman, but if someone had a layman's schematic and parts list....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Without wishing to start a whole bunch of debunking discussions and confessing to knowing basically Jack about all this myself, why are the clever people not trying to construct such things themselves? I have seen some people on this board who seem to know much about alternative physics for want of a better term.

They ARE, I assure You. However... With the patent office unwilling to touch anything that defies the "known" (Einsteinian, and incorrect) laws of physics, along with suppression efforts... Well, many just don't bother.

I stumbled across things like the Joe cell (hydrolysis type effect but requiring nowhere near the power true hydrolysis does), the Geet processor (Paul Pantone) and even some vaguely Tesla-esque type things. Where are the clever and true inventors of today hiding? All people would need was one easy to follow plan in order to build their own, surely?

In poverty, in suppression, in apathy because They can't patent (not understanding that free energy will remove the need to account for energy - which is all money really is - and it would therefore remove the need for money).

I even recently saw some Australian Doctor (I think) who was experimenting with his own nuclear fission or fusion device. In his house. He had only started experimenting and building it but did seem to be getting some kind of results.

I'm not even a layman, but if someone had a layman's schematic and parts list....

Read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion which is available on the web in PDF, and You will likely have enough knowledge to build something (if You have the $$$), as well as understand that Einstein, with His required bending of spacetime taken on faith (never explained how or why - it just does...), was incorrect, and that subquantum kinetics does a far better job of explaining and predicting things - including the Biefield-Brown Effect, the foundation of electrogravitics.

That should help You get a grip on the subject.
edit on 12/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, I will check it out and see if my limited brain cells can get to grips with it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Thanks for the link, I will check it out and see if my limited brain cells can get to grips with it.

Most welcome! Thanks for Your interest!

And I am sure You will grasp quite well!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the encouragement but it's way over my head. It seems fairly theoretical with a few diagrams that might as well be quantum mechanics. I am not that kind of right brained (?) thinker. I might have another stab later but is is heavy reading for a layman and a little long winded, especially when you don't understand even basic principles.

I need a "Book for Dummies" type thing but then as there is no real practical application for ordinary folk like me (as far as I can see anyway), it's probably better I use my time more...uh..constructively. Thanks anyway though!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Well, I don't know where there is anything regarding electrogravitics and subquantum kinetics for dummies... Wish I did. It's really quite fascinating.

new topics

top topics

join