It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of birds committing suicide in Utah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok maybe not literally committing suicide on purpose, but they are crashing into the ground killing themselves. Sounds like some are being saved. Is this just a common occurence that we are noticing more now due to ubiquitous media? Or is this a new phenomenon due to magetic or atmospheric variations? Chemtrails?
Honestly, I'm thinking it might be the first possibility, but I am open to some of the more speculative ones.
In any case, I figured ATS would want to know.
link:

www.nola.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

I think something verey weird is happening, I do not think the birds are that dumb and just SLAM into lakes either.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The article says thousands of birds "died on impact" but then it says "volunteers rescued 2,000 birds", so I'm wondering if the bird deaths actually didn't reach the thousands.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interesting, this is second post of the birds today dropping out of the sky, www.abovetopsecret.com... , not to mention unexplained apples flying to their death. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like, really, what is going on these day.

Maybe it's the methane gas everyone is talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Another thread on another location. thanks for the update OP

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Probably thought they were diving into water.

They don't happen to be white do they?
edit on 14-12-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would venture to say Lots of birds crashing to the ground to their death is not a common occurance. Pay attention to those animals..because were next.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Interesting, this is second post of the birds today dropping out of the sky, www.abovetopsecret.com... , not to mention unexplained apples flying to their death. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like, really, what is going on these day.

Maybe it's the methane gas everyone is talking about.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Kinda weird I remember one of last years episodes was at a wal-mart too...wally world have bad fumes from all the imports dipped in insecticide maybe.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Probably thought they were diving into water.

They don't happen to be white do they?
edit on 14-12-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

What flocks of bird all dive into the water at the same time? Birds tend to land on water, not go crashing into it...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

oh yeah. I remember that too.

seemed to be going on all over the world when those birds were dropping.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Canary in the gold mine ring a bell? Before meters were invented to measure harmful gases in mines, miners would actually take a canary or other small bird in a cage down in the mine with them. If they bird keeled over, time to get out quick.

My question is" are these bird die offs our "canary"? Are they forewarning us of something? Methane, radiation, magnetic anomalies, something else? I'm leaning towards magnetic anomalies . Whales and other large aquatic animals beaching themselves, fish die offs. Crazy times indeed.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It is unusual to have two cases like this in one day........something definetly seems to be going on.

Has there been any earthquake around those areas?..... some gases may have been release from one.
edit on 14-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I know I tend to doubt most MSM stories but where do they come off assuming animals are a dumb as us?

Do they mean to tell me that ----a flock of birds---who have pretty much remain status quo for millions of years in their evolutionary process----- with their instinctive wisdom and keen perception------once again mistook something man-made for something natural causing thousands of them to die????
Do they actually want me to buy this? AGAIN???

Last year they wanted me to believe tens of thousands of them got 'spooked' by New Years fireworks, got disoriented and dropped to the ground!!!
Really? I mean-really?

I don't know if I am just a harden cynic but I can't even begin to accept these excuses as logical explanations.

new topics

top topics

join