It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The All Seeing Eye on the back of the Dollar bill, actually be a Planet instead of an "eye"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Could The All Seeing Eye actually be a Planet instead of an eye?

Some of you might be wondering what the hell am I talking about considering the fact it is well known by everyone, mainstream and conspiracy theorists alike, that the All Seeing Eye is infact an eye, but with different interpretations to what the eye signifies of course.

Here is a picture of the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid on the back of the $1 bill:

Now, pay particular attention to the eye section of the pyramid.

The obvious answer would be that it is an eye. The Eye of Horus, to be exact. As you read on, I shall present the theory that the all seeing eye is not an eye, but actually a planet.

First things first. Who was Horus?

Horus is one of the oldest and most significant deities in the Ancient Egyptian religion, who was worshipped from at least the late Predynastic period through to Greco-Roman times.

Since Horus was said to be the sky, he was considered to also contain the sun and moon.

Horus

Pay particular attention to the last line. Because Horus also contained the "sun and moon" and is a much older deity than any of the Egyptian Gods, he is technically the same as the Sun God, Ra.

The notion of Horus as the Pharaoh seems to have been superseded by the concept of the Pharaoh as the son of Ra during the Fifth Dynasty of Egypt

Horus

Also, both Horus and Ra look the same in the Egyptian Records, hence we can safely assume Horus = Ra.

Whats particularly striking is the mythology behind the Sun God, Ra:

Ra was thought to travel on two solar boats called the Mandjet (the Boat of Millions of Years), or morning boat and the Mesektet, or evening boat. These boats took him on his journey through the sky and the underworld.

Ra

The clue is in "the Boat of Millions of Years". My hunch? As absurd as it may sound, but I think that refers to the time it would take for the light from stars to reach Planet Earth or the distance in "light years" between Planet Earth to the particular "star" our fella Ra travelled to.

And heres a couple of pictures which just shows that:

Ra chilling on his boat to the "stars".

Horus enjoying a journey literally through the "stars". Notice the stars are underneath the boat.

Could that be hinting at Interstellar travel? Maybe.

Now lets get back to our old friend, the all seeing eye on the back of the $1 bill.

The picture below shows some peculiar anomalies:

Notice these anomalies:

1) Why is the cornea section of the "eye" drawn as concentric rings? Could they be depicting orbits or planetary rings?

Examine the spherical looking object at the centre of the "eye" shown in the picture below:

2) Why is the reflection in the lens section of the "eye" designed like an eclipse pattern i.e. Most of the "eye" lens covered is illuminated, with only a small section still dark as if there is an "eclipse" or could it be signifying day and night?

Clues can also be found in Freemason designs/drawings as well. Notice the all seeing eye at the top just above the stars in the picture below.

Also interesting to note that class G type stars (like our Sun) are some of the most commonly known stars which could potentially harbour life in their solar systems. Notice that the G symbol is also used by Freemasons to signify the "Grand Architect of the Universe":

So far the evidence is suggesting that the all seeing eye could infact be a "planet", rather ingeniously depicted to look like an "eye".

If we consider the stuff about Horus and Ra discussed before, I strongly suspect that these so called "Gods" could actually be from the planet which the "all seeing eye" is depicting.

Or I could be completely wrong and it is actually an eye!

edit on 13-12-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Interesting , but very unlikely considering that it looks like an eye on the outside of what you described there .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No, it is obviously a basket ball falling into a hoop.

The modern incarnation of the ancient Mayan one where they played with a severed human head and tried to throw it into receptacles carved into the walls of the court.

The object of the game was to still have your head attached to your shoulders at the end of the game.

... much like it is today.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good work and research. I think you might be onto something here. Its plausible. If it was an eye on the dollar bill, then it would of been easy for them the make the iris look more like an eye ball. However it does look like an planet. Is there something that they are hinting on?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The whole back of the US dollar bill is dedicated to Horus, God of the elite. When they say "God", that's who they mean. I doubt the eye would refer to a planet, unless that planet had something to do with Horus himself.

Even the eagle on the right side is Horus (with a few feathers changed to fool the masses). This is the original depiction that so many world Governments base their logos on.

EDIT: Added SA Government logo for comparison.

edit on 13/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You know what, secret societies have hidden knowledge in plain sight, it's up to the masses to see them. So I can see the possibility of your explanation.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grand Master

Quite possibly.

Secret Societies have hidden things literally in plain sight after all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Why the shouting?

Yes, the all seeing eye has numerous meanings and significance to many ancient cultures. But the true meaning I guess is only known by the Secret Societies who utilise it and hide it in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Some people think the "eye" is a reflection of the Sun/Moon with surrounding planets as would be seen from inside a pyramid looking through an opening at the top.

At least the one on the currency.

I think the Egyptians believed the Sun was the center of the universe?

Egyptian symbolisms traveled with the ancient merchant commerce routes.

Hence, money and wealth.

The "eye" is present in Buddha and Hindu also.

Whoever had it first brought it to the known world.

Some people think the eye was not originally from Egypt.

Some think it symbolizes ancient mariner navigation (commerce).
7 days 7 nights
Sun by day, stars and moon by night.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not saying I agree not saying I disagree either . Just going to add an extra piece of meat to be chewed on as far as the eye goes from the following image .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

You know, it fascinates me how the eye is always depicted in front of the "light" or the sun.

As if it could signify an eclipse of a planet, but thats just my opinion!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hi All,

Apologies to ATSers for the CAPS but rather is EMPHASIZED HEADLINING.

However, I will write correctly from now on.

Forgive me for not responding further on the subject of this thread but the posts I write "attempting to enlighten all to the All Seeing Eye" seem to keep magically disappearing into the abyss -- but you can't say I didn't try.

I have immense respect for and would like to pass on my sincerest apologies to ALL moderators/owners and members of ATS.

So I'm self censoring myself from now on ATS. Sorry but it means I won't respond to any personal messages sent to me either.

edit on 13-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: to add my apology

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Disclosure? Why would I not be ready for Disclosure of alien life?

Interesting that you speak about disclosure.

What do YOU know about this disclosure you seem to be talking about in your posts?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

You know, it fascinates me how the eye is always depicted in front of the "light" or the sun.

As if it could signify an eclipse of a planet, but thats just my opinion!

Was going over a few other images and the Jachin Boaz dropped a few more hints but the direction was umm , interesting also .

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well, I wouldn't be worth my weight in salt if I didn't ring in on this one
Yes, you are correct, the real "ALL SEEING EYE" is everything, everyone, all knowledge ever discovered or created. The real All Seeing Eye, is the Divine Plan.

And I must agree, the imposter all seeing eye, resides inside a planet of this solar system.

Guess which planet

sacredsynchromysticshamanism.blogspot.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by All Seeing Eye because: Add link

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Interesting because eyeballs have pupils.. which, for people, are round... in case anyone hasn't noticed. No pupil, means no eye.. usually.

This is one of those great useless bits of information only found on the internet!..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The head dress is quite similar to those of the Egyptians .

Masons , Egyptians all have some deeper connection that what some of us are aware of .

edit on 13-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

www.thehiddenrecords.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It is interesting to note that the seven stars next to the crescent moon in that 2nd picture of yours is the constellation of Pleiadas!

In astronomy, the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters (Messier object 45), is an open star cluster containing middle-aged hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join