It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy kills ex girlfriend, and her friend- posts (brags?) about it on FB then kills self.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A chilling Facebook post led police in Fort Wayne, Indiana, to a gruesome murder scene, where the killer shot two 19-year-olds to death before committing suicide. Cops found the bodies after a getting a tip from thousands of miles away. Bart Heller posted at 2.26 pm Saturday: 'someone call 911. three dead bodies at 3229 lima road fort wayne indiana. I've killed ryann, erin, and myself. people were warned not to f******* play me and ruin me. they didn't listen. sorry about your luck.' www.dailymail.co.uk...

How sick was this guy? Not only was he a coward for killing himself after, but too (imo) brag about it on Facebook?

The guy he killed was just her friend, and cops don't think he was involved with her, just wrong place, wrong time.

Heller apparently killed Miss Jehl after she dumped him several days before. Mr Tipton was Miss Jehl's high school friend and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Just my opinion but I would guess she left him for having some anger issues. But.. I shouldn't speculate on that and hope her and the other victims family stay strong.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ask your doctor if Lexapro is right for you.

Perhaps with an Abilify chaser.

edit on 13-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Hah, we were trolling his facebook page yesterday before it got taken down.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdMind

Really? Damn sorry about the double post, ats.. I did a couple searches.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Truly sad when people need individualized attention to the extent they will kill themselves and others for their 15 minutes of fame. My hope for future generations died a little after reading this.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdMind

Ummmm, really? Thats f####ed. Dude really? Good ole Facebook.

new topics

top topics

join