It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Russian Television Shows Terrorists' Footage of Beslan Siege

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Russian NTV showed militant terrorists taking in hostages in Beslan last week,in the embattled south of the country. Over 300 people were killed, the majority of which were high school aged children. The pictures showed a masked and heavily armed man and a woman in Arab-style black headdress along with the hundreds of hostages in a gymnasium.

aolsvc.news.aol.com
MOSCOW (Sept 7.) - Russia's NTV television showed graphic footage shot by the militants who took more than a thousand hostages in a school in Beslan in the south of the country last week.

The pictures showed militants including a masked and heavily armed man and a woman in Arab-style black headdress, as well as hundreds of hostages sitting in the gymnasium which later became a battleground. At least 335 people, around a half of them children, were killed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

With all of the terror activities spreading about... we know that the terror kill toll, has jumped far beyond what Bush thought they would. *hint hint*

We now know that more and more countrys are harboring terrorists and more and more people are being killed.

[edit on 7-9-2004 by Nerdling]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There is a page in Russian, from where you can get a slide show from this footage. It's amazing.

And yes the place was rigged with explosives big time. I bet you could send in ANY spec ops force in the world and there would be a good chance of settings things off and collapsing the roof (exactly what happened).

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
it was sad knowing that about 90% of the people in that room are now dead. My heart goes out to Russia.....

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Unofficial reports claim that more than 400 died...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I saw this footage on Euronews, and I could hear a voice that they said was saying "do not bring the children near", or something similar in Russian, but with an accent they did not identified.

top topics

join