It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So "The big round up" soon to be LEGAL, you worried?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I've believed in the NWO for only a few years, but I saw what they were doing the whole time in various ways. I always hoped that the idea that at some point, small squads of men without badges would show up at 4am and abduct all the "red list" people and take them off to FEMA camps, was complete paranoia. I can hope whatever I like. Well real life laughs again at my hopes.

So they're gonna make it Legal to abduct us just like the great fear describes.

When are they gonna do it? Are they gonna do it? Are you actually worried for really real now? Is this the first time you're worried too? Your thoughts, please.

When the illegal becomes legal, and the illegal run the show, all bets are off it seems.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I used to be scared.. alot! I have since decided that what will happen will.

But my honest opinion is this may be that we are getting closer and closer to laws getting more intense, or maybe a possible false flag, and more whistle-blowers may want to come forward. If that is the case, then I think that people a little more in the know will be the first ones to get rounded up.

Even if the regular "conspiracy theorist" are threats in a sense, those that have concrete info have a better chance of either being taken away or..... TPTB, will say, "You see we can do this to anyone, what do you think we can do to you"?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Naww, been rounded up a time or two, ain't all that special, just gotta figure out when their not paying attention, and head on out, till the next round up.... eh pard???

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Who is going to get abducted and why? Why would "us' be abducted?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
reply to post by thejlxc

Here's the red list / blue list.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If someone enters my home at 4am without my permission, that is not legal and they will be dealt with accordingly. Maybe that is why it hasn't happened.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

reply to post by thejlxc

Here's the red list / blue list.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, so one of the links doesnt work, the other is an alex jones article.
It seems like whats being tied together here is the legislation people were, are, freaking out about recently, (detainment without trial for US citizen combatants) and some twist off of Oliver Norths Rex 84, FEMA camps, and continuity of Government.

There are no red/blue lists available.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Sorry simply did a search on ATS. My advise is use google yourself. Or just sit and think about that it will soon be legal for the military to take you away forever without charges. Legal. But add in that it seems they might prefer to round up the possible dissidents, which means anyone smart enough, or trained, to fight back. For starters, to make Martial Law go more smoothly. That's the general idea. It's been done in history OVER and OVER. It's a common tactic in fact.

It's just possibly Americas turn.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Well.. considering our military is composed of civilians who have families, and these laws apply to all american combatants... unless you have plans on being a combatant, or targeting military/gub for any terrorist reason... I really dont think you have to worry about camps nor detainment.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Nephalim because: edited for clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

reply to post by thejlxc

Why wouldn't you be?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Maybe because Im not hostile to the gub. Im not a terrorist, I have no mal intentions. Maybe thats why. They dont haul you off for no reason at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Even if the regular "conspiracy theorist" are threats in a sense, those that have concrete info have a better chance of either being taken away or..... TPTB, will say, "You see we can do this to anyone, what do you think we can do to you"?

Guess everyone of us on ATS will be on the list

Its sad what our world has become,

I also believe this is where we will be micro chipped and if you refuse you will be put to death. I'll just hope and pray for a quick death.
edit on 13-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

If a law says anyone can be picked up, anyone can be picked up.

If an authority is powerful and intimidating enough, a person could be detained regardless of the law.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

reply to post by thejlxc

Well.. considering our military is composed of civilians, and these laws apply to all americans... unless you have plans on shooting at one, or targeting one for any reason... I really dont think you have to worry about camps.

You can easily search and find returning vets are number one on the list of possible homegrown terrorists in America according to America and official police training, Know It. They do. More and more are waking up. More and more special forces are getting ready to go rogue. Know that too. Things are more serious than you seem to imagine.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Since your only asking for an opinion, here goes. I don't think that laws passed in the last year give the government any special power to be afraid of. Nor do I believe that, if it is done for control reasons, they will pick up mass numbers of citizens. Further, there are many ways for our country to come to an end, this is not the most likely.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

This story has been written and we can read what happens:

Daniel 3

1 King Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold, sixty cubits high and six cubits wide,[a] and set it up on the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon. 2 He then summoned the satraps, prefects, governors, advisers, treasurers, judges, magistrates and all the other provincial officials to come to the dedication of the image he had set up. 3 So the satraps, prefects, governors, advisers, treasurers, judges, magistrates and all the other provincial officials assembled for the dedication of the image that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up, and they stood before it.
4 Then the herald loudly proclaimed, “Nations and peoples of every language, this is what you are commanded to do: 5 As soon as you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipe and all kinds of music, you must fall down and worship the image of gold that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. 6 Whoever does not fall down and worship will immediately be thrown into a blazing furnace.”

God is in the fire. No worries.

22 The king’s command was so urgent and the furnace so hot that the flames of the fire killed the soldiers who took up Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, 23 and these three men, firmly tied, fell into the blazing furnace.

24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar leaped to his feet in amazement and asked his advisers, “Weren’t there three men that we tied up and threw into the fire?”

They replied, “Certainly, Your Majesty.”

25 He said, “Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.”

26 Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, “Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!”

So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, 27 and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar said, “Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants!

edit on 13-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

If a law says anyone can be picked up, anyone can be picked up.

If an authority is powerful and intimidating enough, a person could be detained regardless of the law.

Exactly so whats new? If the government or the police or some idiot on the street can do this, what has changed? You think Im going to hide in a little shell and live in fear like a coward over it? You think George Washington ran an hid like a chump when he was fighting for our country? Cornwallace didnt think so. Im not half the man Washington was, and ill tell you this now, if the op is looking for concern over the gub detaining enemy combatants (be they foreign or domestic), hes asking the wrong guy.

I and every other US citizen know our rights are god given and we do not fear anyone taking from us what is not theirs to take, nor do we give our rights away, we protect them. So again, I do not turncoat on our military, I do not betray my countrymen in time of war nor peace and I do not target gub, thus... this law is irrelevant with no cause for personal concern. Matter of fact, blanket laws are not new. A few idiots mess up and the whole country is subject. If anyone is to blame, its those few. Thats my only gripe and thats what our three branches should always consider before passing these sorts of laws. The fact that we are not all criminals.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I would add to that hundreds of movies and novels, at least, with an Evil Organization with superior technology behind the scenes. It's been written about and watched thousands of times. It's in our face. So do you feel they're coming to round up "homegrown" terrorists for "questioning"?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

You can easily search and find returning vets are number one on the list of possible homegrown terrorists in America according to America and official police training, Know It. They do. More and more are waking up. More and more special forces are getting ready to go rogue. Know that too. Things are more serious than you seem to imagine.

Really? Cause you know.. where are these people? I havent seen any. I have seen vets protesting, I have seen them run for office, I have seen them work their hands to the bone, I have not seen them running around the street shooting up government buildings or blowing up banks. This whole thread and that point on its face is silly. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

They never introduce laws and such like without actually doing it. The number of FEMA camps built is enough to house millions. They would never build these facilities and not use them. Of course they are going to round people up, and it will be advocates of free speech first because they will want to do it as quietly as possible to stop the frog jumping out of the boiling water.

The question you should be asking is this, are you seriously going to let them shove you in a jail only to be killed?

I think it will go down one of two ways.
1. They will release a bioweapon and use this as a pretext to round up what they percieve to be trouble makers.
2. They will switch off the radio and telephones and alternative media and internet and then just round people up.

I expect internet to go down just before the plan is put into action, unless they release a bioweapon first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join