It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Parnerships....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It turns out....im a Youtube partner and didnt even know it lol.

How do you become a partner???

Ive had a channel up for just over a year, had 28,000 views, 500 favorites....used to have 200 subs. But now i have a handful of vids, 11 subs lol.....it appears that 19 views made £1.01

I clicked on the adsense thing earlier...monitized a couple of the vids, and made £1.01 in just under an hour

Ive never been told i was a partner, but now i can make money from videos, and i have a partnership settings box.

Very strange, i must have missed the email or something.
edit on 12-12-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Cool feature. . i woultn know though, since youtube deleted my account when the new settings got implemented. .tossers

I had hundreds of documentaries on there too - faved. . .

Maybe they took down loads of truthers accounts, i dont know - tossers

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

lol ive got about 500 saved in my favorites too, all sorts of stuff.

I had people favorite my videos 500 times....maybe that has something to do with getting a partnership??

Ah well....time to make some free money i suppose lol

Hmmmmmm what to upload though...im tempted to film planes at night, and claim them as UFO's lol, seem to get a ton of views from vids like that...or paranormal stuff lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Tits, Ass, money or clothes. . all the things people nowadays want or aspire to be!

w000p

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Im a partner too.

Its an invite only (from google) if you have enough uploads and views and your content doesn't infringe copyrights, they will either ad adverts to some or all of your videos.

I have mainly 90% original videos but I have a few that have a copyright soundtrack on them, only my original videos earn money.

You cant ask to be a partner only google/youtube will offer it to you if they see fit.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Im a partner too.

Its an invite only (from google) if you have enough uploads and views and your content doesn't infringe copyrights, they will either ad adverts to some or all of your videos.

I have mainly 90% original videos but I have a few that have a copyright soundtrack on them, only my original videos earn money.

You cant ask to be a partner only google/youtube will offer it to you if they see fit.

Ahhhhh, ive only got 6 vids up at the moment and 7 subscribers (it shows 11 but it lies). My channel was kinda popular last year, but i deleted all the content and subscribers because...i got bored of it lol.

I chose to ad adverts to each video...so it can be a big ad that runs at the beginning like a video (with the skip button) or the roll up the screen from the bottom...google ads.

Ive added adverts to all 6 vids lol

Shame because i had quite a fan base last year....now im going to have to put some work in and make some vids lol.

Still stuck on what to make though. Could do games...but there are loads on there already so may be hard to get views over machinima and the like.

Im not really into blogging....havent got a clue what id blog about to be honest.

So what can you expect to make a month from a few vids?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nice advertizement you have put up to this site about the thing...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

huh??? Dont understand what you mean???

If you think im here looking for views you are mistaken
I havent put my channel on here....have i???

Anyways....after a few hours ive earned £2.72 lol, thats with 6 random vids i uploaded.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

www.youtube.com...

Thats the best youtube channel I ever came across!!

You should totally watch all the videos on that channel... subscribe to it and send a message to that person telling them your from ATS which will earn you instant street cred with them!

meaning Necrotanic (the channel linked! will watch your videos and subscribe to you!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

haha nice one dude

Found out that my other Youtube channel also has a partnership a minute ago....so i have 2 now lol.

Il have to think of things to upload to both now

I had a go at the demon face, literally got to the bit where you added the riotfx thing, and my computer crashed so i lost it....grrrrrrrr syupid computer. Maybe il get a new one if the money starts rolling in lol

new topics

top topics

join