It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will TPTB react if Ron Paul gets the nomination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ok...here is my tinfoil hat horror fantasy. If RP is the true outsider (and I think he is, I hope he is) and he somehow pulls off the nomination, and polls show a likely landslide come Nov. 2012, if all the above were true and possible, what are the odds that the establishment in power, the backers of the Fed Resrv., the wall street elite,...what are the odds I guess of something terrible and unthinkable happening? There have been a lot of threads about martial law and what scenarios might take place to cause it. There are conspiracies surrounding the little discussed (in MSM) bills that provide for the imprisonment of citizens deemed terrorist, and lets not forget one of the most classic conspiracies of all, the assassination of JFK.
Just morbid food for thought...have fun with it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

Could go a few ways but the main two would be their tried and true method of 2700 fps or the alternative that the Germans used after WW2 and maybe there would be a sudden mass exodus from the new true blue old-school USA. COmplete with manufacturing returning and the statement that Made in USA was a god thing not just a cheap thing.

Ron Paul President = Hear that sucking sound? That is the sound of jobs flying form China to the US!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He won't get the nomination and if he does won't win the general election because one thing nobody is talking about in any thread on this entire site.

We have electronic voting machine in play now and they can be programmed so who they want to win wins. This was stated by a programmer for the voting machines in Florida's 2000 election under oath in a court of law. The worst part is when the program has run it will wipe itself leaving no trace of it to be found.

Wonder who is making these electronic voting machines as well as programming them? I bet it is a union based company probably SEIU.

The only way we will see a semi fair election anymore is to return to the old style voting machines. I know these don't provide an instant up to the minute result, but would cut down on the fraud perpetrated on the people in the USA.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's quite simple. He will obtain office, do great things, and be assassinated. Many people will be very sad because everyone will love him.

Or scenario 2... He takes office as commanded by TPTB because he is the perfect wolf in sheep's clothing and rules us with an iron fist.

To me, those are the only two possible outcomes of his nomination.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmmm, if Ron Paul were nominated it would force some folk to reassess just how powerful TPTB really are. Me included.

But a guy can hope against hope can't he?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If Ron Paul gets the nomination who do you think allowed him to be nominated?

You seriously think the populace has any say in who becomes our leader??

edit on 12/11/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The media would probably treat him as a joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Obviously not you. And it obviously wont happen if people keep thinking like you.
Its not governments fault, its our fault for not keeping them in check and signing rights away because
people want them to make the decision for them.

I like Paul for my own reasons, I wasnt told to pick him. This is why people like Paul(last cycle) never were elected. Thats why shady people get away with the things that they do because we arent paying attention to them.

We are supposed to watch the government, the government is not supposed to watch us.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Probably what happened to our last true president Mr. Kennedy. However, I'm hoping if Ron Paul does pull this miracle off he has a contigency plans to go against all assassination attempts, because he's gonna need em...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ron paul is an insider looking out.

he knows the reality around him and what is necessary and then possible if he is given the ability to make the right choices at the right time. like any of us....

thats the difference between him and every other politician there who's only interests are the money that flows into their bank account from the corporations who want to vote certain ways, and for themselves when they retire on their nice 9 acre plot of lands while the decisions they made created the conditions for a lot of people who don't get that luxary, while working hard for it.

he can win if everyone convinces their families he is the solution to the problems.

edit on 12-12-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm afraid I feel the same way - he won't win for sure.
They will come out of the woodwork calling him racist and antisemite - I've already seen a lot of that on twitter and FB - no one will care if it is true or not - and since he doesn't get to really speak much or get any air time....

but the voting machines are probably rigged - it's looking like they have been for years.

We probably put ourselves through all this for nothing. We're probably just totally pwn3d.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

They won't allow him to, they are already losing now and they won't allow it.

BTW, TPTB are no more, it is now The SCUM as lets call them for what they really are and that is THE SCUM!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To stay on topic and realistic at the same time:

If Ron were to win the GOP nomination, Obama's team would wage all out war because the very essence of the status quo and establishment is finally threatened by a real and growing movement. I'm hesitant to say the GOP would stay loyal to the party and back Ron but I do think some in the party would back him (opposing candidates, officials, and voters) just for party loyalty and keep the left/right paradigm going. They cannot let the people figure out the facade at all costs or it would turn on a lot of light bulbs in Americans across the nation.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Okay, let's assume he wins and becomes president. You asked how tptb would react, so I think they would use the media is get friendly with him, try and flatter him with lovely ladies and tell him how smart and wise he is. Meanwhile the feds will view him as dangerous, like they did withjfk. I'm guessing the assassination will fail like it did with andrew jackson. Ron paul will stop the banks but they will get even by crashing the economy by calling in all their debts, all 1.5 quadrillion of it. Ron Paul will eliminate legal tender laws and the free market will prosper.

new topics

top topics

join