It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel sharons last speech before he went into coma

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EndGovtCorruption

Why don't you do the research yourself , theres plenty of information on how Israel came into existence, and how Palestinians are the natives.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Wrong. It is said immediately after Sharon dies, the Middle East will be in total chaos.

Either way. Doesn't bother me.
I'm sorry. I have gallows humor about this one.

I mean Sharon is on life support in a permenant (semipermenant?) vegitative state.
And I sympathise with his family.
But on the level of the whole prophecy thing,

Leigons of Angels all stymied by one power cord.

It's funny when you think about it.

David Grouchy
edit on 12-12-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
here's a head scratcher....

how about if Israel became just the boundary of the city Tel Aviv

and a 2 State division of the Land became a Palestine and a Judea
so that Ariel Sharon would reach from his vegetative state to bring Peace to the land.

having an Israel reduced to a mere city-state and a jointly created Judea & Palestine would
translate a good number of End Times apocalyptic writings such as Daniel prophecies
about Judea not Israel in the great tribulation or 70th week
edit on 12-12-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Maybe this is what happened to Sharon:

"Between 16 and 30 August 2005, Sharon controversially expelled 9,480 Jewish settlers from 21 settlements in Gaza and four settlements in the northern West Bank. Once it became clear that the evictions were definitely going ahead a group of conservative Rabbis, led by Rabbi Yosef Dayan, placed an ancient curse on him known as the Pulsa diNura, calling on the Angel of Death to intervene and kill him."

en.wikipedia.org...

Who is Rabbi Yosef Dayan?

"Yosef Dayan is the founder of "Malchut Israel", a right wing royalist political group in Israel advocating a return of the monarchy. In 2004 he became a member of the newly reconstituted Sanhedrin, a duplicate of the religious tribunal which convened during the time of the Second Temple, a group that had traditionally had seventy one members. He has also achieved certain notoriety for his alleged central participation in so-called "death curse" ceremonies or Pulsa diNura aimed at Yitzhak Rabin and Ariel Sharon. These curses were presumably to request divine retribution after those former Prime Ministers advocated Israeli withdrawal from certain areas considered by some as inalienable parts of the promised land. Incidentally, Yitzhak Rabin was murdered soon after the first curse and Ariel Sharon left in a persistent vegetative state after a brain haemorrhage following the second. He is also known to have supported Baruch Goldstein's (a fellow Meir Kahane disciple) terrorist actions in the Cave of the Patriarch's Massacre."

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The Muslims know MECCA is the heart of Islam, not Jerusalem! Get your facts straight.

Would you like me to post photos of the Temple Mount and the state of Al-Aqsa mosque before 1948?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

I actually did before I posted the question. I came up with a lot of conflicting reports, opinions, different answers and biblical references, at that point I decided to try to seek out information from someone on here who may be either educated in the history or from someone of heritage who has lived it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The Mahdi: Islam’s Awaited Messiah

www.answering-islam.org...

The Conquering Of Israel

"Islamic tradition pictures the Mahdi as joining with the army of Muslim warriors carrying black flags. The Mahdi will then lead this army to Israel and re-conquer it for Islam. The Jews will be slaughtered until very few remain and Jerusalem will become the location of the Mahdi’s rule over the Earth. "

Rasulullah [Muhammad] said: "Armies carrying black flags will come from Khurasan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas in Jerusalem) where they will erect their flags." 21
It is important to note here the reference above to “Baitul Maqdas”. In Arabic this means “the holy house”. This is referring to the Dome of the Rock Mosque and is located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

In a particularly venomous manner, Egyptian authors, Muhammad ibn Izzat and Muhammd ‘Arif comment on the above tradition:

The Mahdi will be victorious and eradicate those pigs and dogs and the idols of this time so that there will once more be a caliphate based on prophethood as the hadith states…Jerusalem will be the location of the rightly guided caliphate and the center of Islamic rule, which will be headed by Imam al-Mahdi… That will abolish the leadership of the Jews… and put an end to the domination of the Satans who spit evil into people and cause corruption in the earth, making them slaves of false idols and ruling the world by laws other than the Shari’a [Islamic Law] of the Lord of the worlds.

There is a very famous tradition that is often quoted throughout the Islamic world that speaks of the Mahdi’s military campaign against Israel. The tradition is both sickening and very sobering:

The Prophet said… The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him…"

More significance of Jerusalem:

en.wikipedia.org...

"Jerusalem served as the first qibla (direction of prayer) for Muslims. Whilst Muslims were in Mecca, and also for 17–18 months in Medina, Muslim prayed towards Jerusalem. Early mosques in Medina were built to face Jerusalem. In 625, The qibla was changed to the Kaaba in Mecca. After Muhammad, many of his Companions lived in Jerusalem, and upon their death they were buried there."
edit on 12-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

There is a ton of great information on the web for this subject. Take some time to read up and you will come to the same conclusion.

My opinion, in a nutshell, is that the Palestinian people are similar to US Native Americans. They have been moved and shuffled around to make way for every new conquering force that wishes to take Jerusalem. The Romans, the Ottomans and many others have taken the land and claimed it as their own.

It wasn't until 1948 that the UN "gave" Israel to the Jewish people, ousting the people that had made it their home for many, many years.

edit on 12-12-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog

Why don't you do the research yourself , theres plenty of information on how Israel came into existence, and how Palestinians are the natives.

No there isn't. All legitimate research shows that the Palestinians are either displaced Citizens from Jordan and Egypt, or muslims who moved to the region after the Israeli's set up shop(and caused an economic boom to happen).

Heck there is no such thing as the "Palestinian" people.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

There is a ton of great information on the web for this subject. Take some time to read up and you will come to the same conclusion.

My opinion, in a nutshell, is that the Palestinian people are similar to US Native Americans. They have been moved and shuffled around to make way for every new conquering force that wishes to take Jerusalem. The Romans, the Ottomans and many others have taken the land and claimed it as their own.

It wasn't until 1948 that the UN "gave" Israel to the Jewish people, ousting the people that had made it their home for many, many years.

edit on 12-12-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

You do know how the so called "Natives" became natives? By wiping out the previous(Caucasian) natives.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join