It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy SanFran. SFPD Sargeant tells officers "If they do not do what you tell them, strike them."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Why are Occupy wasting their time in conflict with them, when they could be doing vastly more productive things?

Practice.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
The problem is that when he says "strike them", he probably means give them a good bop on the shoulder. This would hurt, but it may be within the realms of the law, and wouldn't be too harsh of a thing to gain compliance.

I am fed up with the military and conservatives on this forum, rationalising the behaviour of the police.

We aren't dealing with disciplined, rational human beings here. We're dealing with brutal, out of control, psychopathic pigs. Their nature is made abundantly clear by their actions.

Stop siding with the police and military. Stop seeing civilians as the enemy.

These police are criminals, particularly the officer who gave the order to his men. He needs to have his badge removed, and be jailed; as do the other cowards who nearly choked the woman that they were kneeling on top of.
edit on 3-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by petrus4

Why are Occupy wasting their time in conflict with them, when they could be doing vastly more productive things?

Practice.

Can you give me a more rational answer, or do you not have one?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

The problems of this country are like a Onion.

The Police are the outer peel.

Have to get pass them, to the next layer.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

You meant to ask, why are the cops wasting their time with Occupy. I think you missed the point. They didn't go there to get into a conflict. They went there to protest and voice their mind. Occupy isn't to blame here, maybe elsewhere, but not here. I don't think they are wasting their time at all. They are spreading a message, the first stage, and the most important.
edit on 3-3-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I apologize. I figured the word was self explanatory.
All our leaders care about is power and control. The Occupy protests have turned into national mini training exercises so all the police in all major cities are trained to behave in the same way. I'm sure our leaders find it much more beneficial to train everyone at once and get everyone on the same page at the same time. This way, they save on money and resources.

When the time comes and all hands are needed on deck, people are going to have to resort to guerilla tactics since the police have already been trained on how to handle folks peacefully standing in the streets.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by petrus4

I apologize. I figured the word was self explanatory.

I apologise in turn, for the hostility of my reply.

All our leaders care about is power and control. The Occupy protests have turned into national mini training exercises so all the police in all major cities are trained to behave in the same way. I'm sure our leaders find it much more beneficial to train everyone at once and get everyone on the same page at the same time. This way, they save on money and resources.

When the time comes and all hands are needed on deck, people are going to have to resort to guerilla tactics since the police have already been trained on how to handle folks peacefully standing in the streets.

This is an interesting perspective, to be sure. With respect, however, I would have assumed that if anyone was going to actually fight the police, guerilla tactics would be necessary anyway, because of how well armed the police already are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join