It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What's the NWO?

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The New World Order will be one world government, with one world religion. Run by The Lord Of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara. A viscious dictatorship, with slaves for citizens.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a left wing worldwide gov with 1 religion, political correctness, and if they don't like you, you go to jail

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.sacredcow.com...

if you want to download use this one
www.cvrevive.com...

You need real player to view these

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dead, heres the thread I started:

www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just pray to God it is not what F16 claims it to be. I hate political correctness enough, and I dislike the left-wing. Hope I am long dead before it takes place.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Jedi, projected date is 2012. Based on the fact all the seers and psychics of the world have projected the end of the world as we know it on that date, and they are all new-agers.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thats a chilling thought, any links to that info?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
NWO already starting. It wont become totally in effect until later. Look at the EU. They already are drafting a constitution to ban any form of hatred as criminal, even if its mlimited to a person simply saying, i dont like these people. The supression of thought thus begins. Once racism is banned, they will then begin to slowly make other forms of thought bad, like disliking veggies, liking meat, ect. They will use the media to create a new belief that all these things are bad, once the public bites, then they will make laws to outlaw it all.

The EU is first, many libs in the US will follow suit.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10
What's the NWO?
It is a term that describes the world united under the government of one great superpower, having control over every aspect of our lives ... Like the Orwellian "1984" but worse.

Theories about it's sinister origins are diverse and somewhat apocryphal but start scratching the surface and the evidence becomes alarming.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
what would the one religion the whole world has to follow be?

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
NWO already starting. It wont become totally in effect until later. Look at the EU. They already are drafting a constitution to ban any form of hatred as criminal, even if its mlimited to a person simply saying, i dont like these people. The supression of thought thus begins. Once racism is banned, they will then begin to slowly make other forms of thought bad, like disliking veggies, liking meat, ect. They will use the media to create a new belief that all these things are bad, once the public bites, then they will make laws to outlaw it all.

That's what I think. But I don't see the purpose. What's wrong with these NWO-leftist-crank ? What do they want and why ?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That's what I think. But I don't see the purpose. What's wrong with these NWO-leftist-crank ? What do they want and why ?

Good question. I have a few theories.

They want Utopia. they are benevolent control freaks. basically, nature and natural order, natural Law, are too much for them to handle. They want every little bad and unpleasant thing removed from the world, so they can feel safe, because they cant handle the dirty side of life. Also, nature brings change, and change can be unpleasant. They wish to neuter and castrate humanity of its natural instincts, and make it dependant on a system. No more self sufficency, no more autonomy, no more persons independant of sociaety and the govornemnt. remove natural instincts from humanity, both good and bad, and you remove any resistance to control. You remove free thought and natural tendancies towards discernemnt and personal judgement.

Ultimately, u create a govornment and system, that for the first time in history, cannot be overthrown. resistance made impossible. leaders can be assured thier rule will last forever unchallanged. The eternal dream of rulers: how to build a better mpousetrap, how to make your subordinates forever submissive and complaint without having to cede to them.

The liberal side of the NWO.

Theres also a conservative side as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The NWO is already upon us. It's up to those who are willing to take back what we used to have. Every little thing that is taken away adds up in the end. I don't want to see what we have lost by 2012. I will not wait.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
what would the one religion we all follow be.
And also who is Sanat Kumara, sounds like an Indian name, Hindu to be exact. Someone posted that he was the one Lord. Who is he?, any link on him aswell?
Deep

neo

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i'm with deep, could somebody pls key me in one what the religion would specificly teach and preach to the world, would it be forceful would it be anything like any other religions going at the moment

and who the one lord is

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Regarding the impending One World religion:

Every word here was written by a 33d degree Freemason:

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Page 29:
Masonry the first world religion, the world universal religion. Masonry is the descendant of, or is founded upon, a divinely imparted religion which long antedates the prime date of creation as given in our Bible. Masonry and its allegorical rituals, and its symbols and numbers, is all that remains to us of the first world religion which flourished in an antiquity so old that it is impossible to affix a date. It was the first unified world religion. ....
Today we are working again towards a world universal religion.

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Page 109: Masonry Universal Religion
Is it not possible from a contemplation of this side of Masonic teaching that it may provide all that is necessary for the formulation of a universal religion? May it not be true, as has been said, that if all religions and Scriptures were blotted out and only Masonry were left in the world we could still recover the great plan of salvation?
A revitalised Masonry, made up of Masons true to their obligations and realising the Mystic Tie that binds them all ether in one true brotherhood, would also provide a platform so universal that it would meet the need of thinkers of all kinds and of every school of thought. It would thus not only meet a religious need by providing a universal religion...

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Page 117 Christianity
As to universality: competition between religions is recognised as folly. The churchmen of Christianity have imprisoned the Christ in their own separative religious organisations to such an extent that one might almost think that God loved only Christians. Such a man-made concept of God is silly and unattractive. The word Christ is a name in the Hierarchy for the holder of an all embracing world-wide divine leadership and as so used, transcends orthodox limitations. Christ to the modern mind is an active, intelligent world executive, and a living man today. His vision and his action are for all men. He is not at all limited to Christianity.

J.D. Buck; Symbolism of Freemasonry; Page 46: Masonry the universal religion at the heart of every great religion, lie the same eternal truths. Forms and observances only differ. .... Masonry is not only a universal science, but a world-wide religion, and owes allegiance to no one creed, and can adopt no sectarian dogma...without ceasing thereby to be Masonic.

J.D. Buck; Symbolism of Freemasonry; Page 47:
Great Republic, Masonry is the Universal Religion
Is Jesus any the less Christos, because Christna was called "the Good Shepherd?" or because the Mexican Christ was crucified between two thieves? or because Hiram was three days in a grave before he was resurrected? Are we not as selfish in our religion as in our other possessions? Then why is man, while cherishing as his most sacred possession, the religion of his fathers, eternally seeking to degrade and destroy that of his Brother?
...Masonry is the Universal Religion only because, and only so long, as it embraces all religions.
For this reason, and this alone, it is universal and eternal.

J.D. Buck; Symbolism of Freemasonry; Page 50:
Secret Doctrine was the real foundation of every great Religion known to man There is no fact in history more easily and completely demonstrable than the existence of the Secret Doctrine in all ages among all people, and of Adepts or Masters who were familiar with its teachings, and were more or less capable of expounding its principles.
It is equally demonstrable that this Secret Doctrine was the real foundation of every great Religion known to man; that only the initiated Priest or Hierophant knew the real doctrines in any case, and only these, as a rule, in the earliest history of each religion.
Furthermore, the Sacred Books of all religions, including those of the Jews and the Christians, were and are no more than parables and allegories of the real Secret Doctrine, transcribed for the ignorant and superstitious masses.

J.D. Buck; Symbolism of Freemasonry; Page 52:
Secret Doctrine was the universally diffused religion of the ancient world "To recapitulate; the Secret Doctrine was the universally diffused religion of the ancient and prehistoric world. Proof of its diffusion, authentic records of its history, a complete chain of documents, showing its character and presence in every land, together with the teaching of all its great Adepts, exist to this day in the secret crypts of libraries belonging to the Occult Fraternity."

J.D. Buck; Symbolism of Freemasonry; Page 66: Great Universal Wisdom-Religion
Masonry does not preach a new religion, it but reiterates the New Commandment announced by Jesus, which was also announced by every great reformer of religion since history began. Drop the theological barnacles from the Religion of Jesus, as taught by Him, and by the Essenes and Gnostics of the first centuries, and it becomes Masonry.

[Edited on 14-6-2003 by Researcher]

top topics

join