It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Doomsday by end of Month? Here's the solution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In Re this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Money, representing meaningful energy expended, is used in an energy-scarce economy to account for the energy. It leads to poverty, elite, power-hungry, and crimes of theft and more heinous in an effort to claw upwards.

Clearly, then, the answer is to pump free energy into the system, removing the cost of energy down the line, and creating robots to do all necessary jobs no One wants to do.

Electrogravitics, a science that was pulled into black ops in the late 1950's, offers a way to tap the energy that is pouring into this universe, causing it not only to expand but to increase in the rate of expansion.

For more, see My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Clearly, then, the answer is to pump free energy into the system, removing the cost of energy down the line, and creating robots to do all necessary jobs no One wants to do.

Find me a job that nobody wants to do. And there is no "free energy" solar requires solar panels which costs money and the same thing can be said for everything else.

Electrogravitics

Why Electrogravitics? Why not PrimaReditics? My fictional energy device runs off of time, as long as time is moving forward it produces energy. Its only byproducts are unicorn farts which cure cancer and AIDS

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalRed

Find me a job that nobody wants to do. And there is no "free energy" solar requires solar panels which costs money and the same thing can be said for everything else.

How about emptying septic tanks? If the world allowed You to do as You wish when You wish (as the elite do), would Your bliss be emptying septic tanks? I suppose there may be someone...but surely nowhere near enough. Build robots to handle things like that. As for "free energy:"

Electrogravitics

Why Electrogravitics? Why not PrimaReditics? My fictional energy device runs off of time, as long as time is moving forward it produces energy. Its only byproducts are unicorn farts which cure cancer and AIDS

Maybe You should review the link I gave at the bottom of the OP. Electrogravitics is real, and in black ops because free energy will remove the energy accounting system We have in place called "money." (Again, review the link at the bottom of the OP.) As for Your fictional stuff... [shrug] Fictional stuff is not the solution.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Maybe You should review the link I gave at the bottom of the OP. Electrogravitics is real, and in black ops because free energy will remove the energy accounting system We have in place called "money." (Again, review the link at the bottom of the OP.) As for Your fictional stuff... [shrug] Fictional stuff is not the solution.

PrimalRedits is just as real as Electrogravitics

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

PrimalRedits is just as real as Electrogravitics

Just saying that does not make it so. Electrogravitics is real and subquantum kinetics both predicts the phenomena it exhibits and has more predictions proven than Relativity (which requires One to accept on faith, without and explanation of how and why matter "bends spacetime"). Beyond mere claims, electrogravitics has a testable explanation in subquantum kinetics. But if You choose to keep Yourself ignorant, and believe Your above statement - have a nice life.
edit on 12/9/2011 by Amaterasu because: completion of thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Just saying that does not make it so.

Tell me about it.

Electrogravitics is real and subquantum kinetics both predicts the phenomena it exhibits and has more predictions proven than Relativity (which requires One to accept on faith, without and explanation of how and why matter "bends spacetime"). Beyond mere claims, electrogravitics has a testable explanation in subquantum kinetics. But if You choose to keep Yourself ignorant, and believe Your above statement - have a nice life.

But Primal Reditics is also VERY real.
Abovequantum super kinetics does not predict but PROVES the phenomena and has more facts proven than both electrogravitics and relativity combined
As you can clearly see in the graph PrimalReditics is much superior to electrogravitics

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

I have no idea what You offered. That graph is unintelligible. Perhaps the data which are used and how they were obtained would be a better offering. Without that, Your graph is meaningless.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I have no idea what You offered. That graph is unintelligible. Perhaps the data which are used and how they were obtained would be a better offering. Without that, Your graph is meaningless.

Oh, let me explain.
The legend is on the right
On the bottom, from left to right you see the amount of time that has passed.
From top to bottom you can see the energy output in volts.
By examination of the graph you can clearly see that after 7 hours electrogravitics is no better than a 9 volt.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Oh, let me explain.
The legend is on the right
On the bottom, from left to right you see the amount of time that has passed.
From top to bottom you can see the energy output in volts.
By examination of the graph you can clearly see that after 7 hours electrogravitics is no better than a 9 volt.

[smirk] Right. After 7 hours, electrogravitics will still be pumping out energy. Clearly You have no data to support this mockery of a graph. It is a joke, I guess. Actually meaningless.

Whatever.

new topics

top topics

join