It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To That "Sightings" Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You guys remember that sho called "Sightings," used to come on The Sci FI Channel. I always thought it was interesting, always covered UFO, Paranormal, Government Secrets That kind of thing.

Well it's been a while since I watched the show, but now when I got some to time in the morning, I turned to SCI FI at the time it was suppose to be on, and it wasn't there.

I was wondering if any of you have any information about the subject.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think that show was canceled a couple of years ago. Its a shame too because I really liked the show and watched it all the time.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I belive it was cancelled a few years ago. I realy liked the show, too bad though. I know it was on last summer in the moring Mondays through Fridays, and it was on that same sechudale for a few months but it disaperd. I realy enjoyed it.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It's still on the Sci-Fi channel every weekday morning at 6:00 a.m. CDT. They are all repeats. I believe the latest year that they broadcasted was 1995.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I wish they would start making that show again, or atleast something similar and equally good. I loved that show, especially when I was younger. Ive seen pretty much all of the episodes there are and I want so new stuff =\. errr. Did anyone see the one where the dog found the human body in the ground that was still alive? crazy stuff.. i think thats what happened anyway heh. its been a while.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think they play it on PAX also ... Don't know if you guy's get that channel ... I've seen it sometime's there and on sci-fi channel. Haven't seen it recently though. Kinda miss it lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I like mailcall, and that show with the woodward guy.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Isn't sightings Jeff Rense's show???

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
they had such a fan base they would probably start it up again. All us ATS freaks love that show.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I watch it every mourning before school... That show got cancled for low ratings I think...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yeah I watched it too... too bad they dont play it anymore.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I remember,"Sightings" use to air on A&E before it was canceled... Great Show...

new topics

top topics

join