It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick hello...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dunno if I've broken any rules here...I'd already replied in two other threads before I noticed this section.

Considered skipping the intro as I'm quite anti-social so I shall try my best, here goes...

Hello.

Actually wasn't so bad, think I did quite well...ok, bye now.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by samerulesapply

welcome.
being an anti social individual i know how you feel but after a while you kinda find the crowd on here is pretty awesome.
enjoy.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
well hope you like it here..WE are pretty social here..LOL...good luck on your search

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Welcome.

I hope you learn a lot from here.
Do not mind the haters, for you will most likely see them or hear from them yourself.

Instead, I hope you use this forum to enlighten yourself and others.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been coming here for a while, don't know why I was so reluctant to create an account. S'pose I just got tired of being unable to respond to some of the many interesting things that are discussed on this site.

I'm quite a skeptical person if I'm honest, quite cynical and tend to go off into tangents of ranting when discussing an issue I'm passionate about - I'm never intentionally offensive or rude I guess but sometimes offending or even insulting someone is unavoidable when you express a genuine/honest opinion. Hopefully nobody takes anything I say the wrong way.

I'm not into any one particular subject or area when I visit ATS, I simply browse random categories and read threads with titles that get my attention. Like everyone I have veiws and opinions and perhaps will share some of these with you. I think it's always good to get feedback, be it positive or negative, on the thoughts and ideas that pop into your head.

Looking forward to taking part, cheers for the welcome.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

hello samerules, welcome.
most people have lurked long before they sign.
don't be afraid to speak up and don't let the trolls and bashers get you riled up, there aren't many and they tend to get the boot pretty quick, but they can be intimidating.
welcome aboard, looking forward to your thoughts and views.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Hello

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Cheers...heh, I must admit that from the threads I've sifted though I ain't seen much hating and the hating I did see was mostly comical and quite immature.

I'd like to understand the psychology behind trolling, I've encountered many over the years and some seemed to be pretty dedicated to it. We know the common responses often directed at haters and trolls - get a life; grow up; you need to get out more; you need to get laid, etc. But what really motivates them? Is it really something as simple as having no friends or getting enough of the old in-out, in-out?

I'm unable to create a thread as I haven't posted enough but it'd make an interesting subject for deabte, we might be lucky enough to get some serious, valid input from a hater/troll.

Ta muchly.

new topics

top topics

join