It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is an extra dose of crazy in the air all of a sudden.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Explanation: S&F!

LMAO

Focusing on anybody but yourself shows OL that you have to much free time on your hands!

OL also has way far too much freetime and you know what they say ...

Idle hands are the Devils playground! [phrases.org.uk]

And it takes one to know one in the deepest sense!

OL is legally insane btw!

Here is the secret to life ...

Here is the secret to death ...

God may judge us on one incident! How we meet our deaths! Are They looking to be Suprised! (by OmegaLogos posted on 28-2-2011 @ 12:30 AM) [ATS]

Life is short ... so it is not strange at all that people are making up their minds once and for all and going for it! [whatever that 'it' is]

And here is the secret to understanding ATS completely ok...

Note the current sitX on ATS as described by 2min to 2min 30sec in the vid linked above!

So how is YOUR life Partygirl?
Are you aware of your own Godhood?

Or Does the DEVIL got your soul too!

If yes .. then stop fiddling with the Devil ...

.. and start WINNING!!!

Personal Disclosure: If you have read this far ... you do indeed have too much free time on your hands! Be safe ok ... then have fun!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The world has gone MAD!!

OMG I have noticed... I think people are just at their breaking point.

The economy sucks across the board in the world, there are wars going on and all kinds of protests and uprisings. People don't know how to deal with what is going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am inclined to agree with you. The past couple of weeks I have noticed strange and extreme behavior in my family and friends.. One I am particularly concerned with being my brother. He's always had a slight anger problem, but I haven't seen him this on edge in a significantly long time.

I am sensing this vibe from many folks, and I really wonder if the worlds sanity may be collapsing.. Like the hundredth monkey just realized things are seriously wrong, and now it's affecting everyone. haha.. maybe that's not a laughing matter.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Wow Mi!!! What a revelation!!! I commented on the OP, already, but then your post really fit with what I was thinking anyways... just slightly vice versa. Are we changing? Finally? lol... One can only hope, and hope that it catches like fire through a field of wheat!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"I mean weirder than normal lol I know we are all a bunch of weirdos anyway."

loool
speak for your self weido !:p

As for the change I believe its a cocktail of things.

Solar maximum

Economic depression

Bleak view of future

more problems in our plates then ever before

daily stress

atmospheric pressure :p

i think 2013 will be the year where things get calm and back to a little more normal were used too.

Were just at the peak of so many things that the world is going bonkers. But she will seattle hopefully lol

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What is happening is all of the above, it's a normal process of things and it happens every-time in every age all to different varying degrees, basically I suppose you can think of it as an upgrading process or a downgrading process like one would do with programs in your computer.

And not only that there just becoming more awake or aware of the world they live in, all to different wavelengths and to realities of things.....If anything the process is to dam slow for my tastes, but if stuff changes and shifts to suit my needs then people would be stark raving mad on the streets fast. But anyways what is happening mostly Partygirl is your perceptions of things are changing.....Things have always been like this, you just have never had the eyes to see them before.

I am sure someone as religious and weird as you will probably understand things in this context a little better..

"And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind... John 9:39 ."

Hey Partygirl you should be careful least you just might wake up one day, and for most it is going to be a rude awakening. Because for most they will be blinded by the light.

Conclusion! The world is, and was, as it always was, and will be, the only thing that changes is the perspectives of it. For some that have become all weird, they just found some truth thrown there way....And as so they are in the process of coming to terms with it.

But your right things are starting to get pretty silent recently even the grays, reptoloids, blue people and all other dimensionals are becoming quite, and they usually never shut the hell up. You would think that for creatures that do not exist they would at least have the courtesy to be a little more quite.

But anyways you know what they say about the silence before the storm....Right?.....I would not worry to much about all the noise people make Partygirl, but when the silence comes....Expect the storm to come soon after.

You will know when the silence comes I am sure, it will be a feeling deep in the pit of your stomach....It will be kind of like that feeling you get when standing on the edge of a cliff and looking down. And I am sure everybody has had it at varying degrees, about different things, at certain times, all throughout there entire lives....It is the thing which changes them and there world, to that which it will be.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird]
"And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind... John 9:39 ."

If I can get galadofwarthethird to quote scripture maybe I'm doing something right!

But anyways you know what they say about the silence before the storm....Right?.....I would not worry to much about all the noise people make Partygirl, but when the silence comes....Expect the storm to come soon after.

I expect it...its part of what brought me to ATS I guess
But I don't know exactly when to expect it... That's the thing...

Thanks for taking the time to comment..always appreciated.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Everyone I know has been acting incredibly out of character. Family gatherings are incredibly awkward because everyone is acting to sensitive and stressed. Maybe it's the holidays?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It certainly is happening to me. During the last weeks I have taken more opinionated stances on certain issues facing my continent.

I really feel the need to start a movement and get people who have my opinions to join me.

It's not that people are going mad, it's that in times of crisis people go out of sleep and have no choice but to take action if they want to be saved.

It usually happens in the beginning of centuries for some reason.

It will get much worse if the state of the world deteriorates. Expect the rise of a new ideology.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It's windy here, and I know the wind can make people crazy.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I dont know what its is crazy is one adjective with a sprinkling of semi-retarded and along with OCD ADD progressively more selective memories for it from the people that I see day to day like many of my freinds some less then others My Parents who like a lot of people have just stopped being on point and their are late 50s not that old and they caught some cold from my aunt and uncle that is hitting at least 1-2 people as I hear from what other people say where ever i go

but everyones been on edge lately someone got blasted at wall-mart on Black Friday because he wouldnt give up the tv he got to armed robbers some other woman pepper sprayed some people for an Xbox 360 which is then a Wii but not even PS3 folks have lost it its like Zombie Apocalypse and im surronded by the living dead that are t dumb to figure where the brains are at

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am noticing this on a wide scale as well, I also work at a mall Partgirl! Let me tell you, it is insane to see these holiday shoppers going on their spending sprees!! You can tell a large majority are on very tight budgets this year, our sale racks are picked to the bones by early afternoon and people are increasingly rude! Black Friday morning they all, every last one of them looked like zombies, they had that "deer in headlights" glaze in their eyes and they literally ran to the Door Busters with no reguard for anyone's saftey, even their own!!

I completely believe that this is a direct result of the changes we see humanity going through as a whole. Everyone is starting to awaken to the reality that this life we have created for ourselves is self~indulgent and just plain ridiculous! They will continue to blame any and everything else outside of themselves for a time, but sooner or later we all have to pay the pied piper, right?!

I agree that these are growing pains, or more precisely birthing pains! We are birthing a new reality and that (having had three children myself) is extremely frightening!! I read another post that compared it to detox, that feels very true and real for me! Detoxification of any bad substance is necessary in order to physically, mentally and emotionally heal from the trauma caused by that substance! In this case it seems to be greed and self absorption, which are understandably very hard to let go of, to release from ourselves as the only way to live and survive from day to day! Just like a drug addict, people have to learn a new way to make it through without "it" and. Continue to exist at a level that is exceptable within society. And just like a drug addict, there will be relapses until we get it right! As another poster said, it is taking much less time for events to unfold, what used to take months now, only weeks and what took weeks now takes mere days! I think I had heard somewhere awhile ago this time being refereed to as "the Quickening" and that seems the best way to describe the times we are living through right now!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As far as people in positions of authority and power in society...(judges, bosses, politicians, attorneys, law enforcement etc.) I have seen a whole lot of crazy....coo-coo, nuts, wacko, psycho!

I'm just saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

In the late 90's I foresaw some of the things that should happen as we moved closer to the climax for our current system.. this growing madness you are observing Partygirl was one of the things that confused me at the time.

But as time went by I began to understand some portions of it... starting with how people live at 400mph in their rush to earn that extra few dollars to buy more uneccesary stuff to fill the gaping hole in their spiritual 'life'... it makes us feel better until we have everything and wonder what comes next.

Now of course that speed has increased.. people are mostly, totally wrapped up in their own world as they go about their day to day grind.. few register the signs at all. And because of this one-eyed approach they do not perceive a lot outside of themselves... so we see a lot of Me, Me, Me, Now, Now, Now behaviours.

The anger comes from not feeling fulfilled.. and when travelling so fast in life it is normal to go unfulfilled due to not slowing down to observe clearly enough to gain a solid understanding... or a space to stop for a few minutes.

This growing madness will continue to increase as we move closer to the natural climax we are to experience before we can start afresh with some degree of clarity.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your comments everyone.

Glad to see I'm not the only one...or maybe that should make me more disturbed...

edit on 12/3/2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
There is an extra dose of crazy in the air all of a sudden.

Maybe so, maybe so. So, um...do you mind if I ask what's with the new avatar? I think its on topic becuase we are talking about craziness and suddenly you are wearing a tent.

Just curious, you know...the question does sort of spring naturally to mind....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It probably coincides with the craziness happening around in the world everyday. people are probably getting tired of it and want to live a normal life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join