It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin DA charges 6 y.o. boy with a first-degree felony for playing doctor with 5 y.o. girl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow seriously? A six year old? six? I mean this is just such bs. The boy has been on this planet for 6 years, and now he gets labeled and made to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life?

I would really like to hear your input on this, I would like to start this discussion off with posing this question to all of you.

Where do you draw the line? I mean what if he was two years old, would he have been charged then?

Oh and by the way people you do know that a first-degree felony is punishable by life.....yes really.

Just so no one ever forgets the real villains here: The District Attorney pushing this ridiculous case is Lisa Riniker. The judge, who apparently thinks it's reasonable to waste the court's time pursuing felony sexual assault charges against six year olds, is Judge Bill Dyke. ________________

As for the kids at the center of this "felony." He was six. She was five. He touched her butt while playing "butt doctor." Mom walked in, freaked out. Give me a break.

The parents of the six year old boy are now suing the district attorney for $12 million in damages for daring to file this case at all, and they deserve every penny they can get. Read on.

Americablog.com

The boy — who under Wisconsin law is too young to be charged with a crime or in a juvenile delinquency petition, the equivalent of a criminal complaint for adults — was accused of first-degree sexual assault in a petition seeking protection or services for the boy.

Such petitions are typically used by parents or authorities to identify children younger than 10 who need services to change inappropriate behavior.

According to the petition for protection or services, the girl's mother found her daughter in the boy's yard "with her skirt and underpants around her ankles" and the boy sitting underneath her, penetrating her with his finger.

The girl told her mother they were playing "butt doctor" and told authorities the boy only touched her on the outside of her body, court documents state.

Madison.com

-Alien

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
this is freaking ridiculous! He is just a baby for goodness sake! Neither one of those kids probably realized they were doing anything wrong. I hope and pray that nothing happens to this poor little guy.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Some of my best memories were when I played doctor...even when I was the patient. Man I miss last year...

But...This is ridiculous...ALL kids play doctor. That's how we get to understand insurance company rip-offs and over billing.

Butt Doctor? Where in hell did he learn that? What are the rules?

This is sad and a little funny at the same time.

I'm sure this will all be wiped clean, butt the hole issue is indeed messy.

S&F

edit on 1-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hope he gets his reparation.

Hope it doesn't justify in his mind that he can be a doctor any time he wants before he has the training.
edit on 1-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wow..how can the boy even begin to be held accountable for any wrong doing at an age when children are just curious and mean no harm? Can you imagine how this will scar the both of them for the rest of their time here on earth? Sounds like the ones trying to prosecute this child is somehow involved with the family that is pushing it, has a personal dislike for the boy's family, or is just blindly passing judgement on a six year old.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Erm...That is ridiculous. He is a little boy. How many small children experiment and explore like that?

How many of us experimented with other kids as we grew up and started exploring etc?

It's a very natural thing! I can't believe they are going to try and ruin this kids life over something like this.

He is a baby himself still. Children explore! It is part of growing up.

What a disgrace this Wisconsin DA is.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

There is already a thread on this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's a load of rubbish.

At least they weren't inside playing a bloody Xbox.

Good on them for being curious and shame on the mother for being a moron.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If I lived just a bit closer than I do, I'd call this a worthy cause to actually go do a full blown occupation style protest. Now we're destroying the lives of little children because of behavior little kids have been engaging in for as long as people have been alive? Oh some days I've just had it with the insanity.

If we don't have one extreme all but giving predatory criminals big sloppy kisses and a pat on the back for good measure, we have the other side holding inquisitions on toddlers. What comes after insanity?? That word just doesn't seem enough to describe some of this at this point.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Come on, I loved that game when I was a kid!
I guess they would radther kids learn about sex from textbooks about the gay movement huh?
I dont condone the activity, however it is something that occasionally happens and was not a sex crime

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was under the impression that you cannot charge someone with a crime if they are not capable of understanding the charges against them. I may be wrong. Do they actually believe they will be able to prove this boy had some sort of harmful intent?

My personal opinion is that these people are absolutely insane! How many of us, or our children, have played doctor? Just the other day my 6 year old tried to cut off his cousins "pecker" with his light-sabre! (playing of course) Is my son a sexual perv now as well?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I remember playing weird games when I was a little kid all in good fun and innocence, I don't judge those kids at all, you can't understand when you are young.

All those kids needed was a talking to about respecting each others' "no no" areas.

Police and court is not needed for a 6 year old, just a little parental guidance.

That Wisconsin DA sounds completely incompetent to me.

link   
Articles like this make me wonder what the hell happened to this country's Government. It's like we got overrun by a bunch of incompetent morons who all of the sudden decided they were running the show...

A 6 year old playing 'doctor' getting charged with a felony?!?

Hearing stuff like that makes me lose all faith in my country... Again...

link   
This just proves how "pussified" this country has become. The ideology of political correctness has gotten way out of hand.

As technology and innovation continues to grow, the society we live in continues to fall into idiocracy.
edit on 1-12-2011 by iamhobo because: changed 'world' to 'country'

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
by the sounds of it many atsers also played ass doctor growing up

Maybe he was playing a new game called TSA

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow....just when you think you have heard everything...

I read more from the parents complaint. There were multiple kids there. The only one charged was the kid of a political figure in the community.
There was apparently no nudity. Only touching of the butt...hence butt doctor....god I love that term...

Multiple "experts" in child development have called this activity normal. There is obviously a political motivation here.
But this is reprehensible. This DA is way overstepping her bounds. There is no way in hell these kids even know what they were doing could be considered wrong if they were adults. These were children. Exploring what it means to be a kid.

Absolute insanity

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That DA needs to lose his job and get his butt kicked in a back alley.

Seriously, how much of a fascist bastard with no common sense do you have to be to pull that crap?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

this may have been (6 years old) said. but at the top of the S*** hill on this is (6 years old) the mom who got the law involved. again, he was 6 years old. and for a "butt touch?" What the Stuff? what went through her head? she put a child away for life and the judge and DA butt touched her down that road.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok... there was nudity. Apparently the boy has some issue which requires frequent rectal exams. He did decide to play doctor with this girl and supposedly put his finger into her rectum.
He was just trying to understand what was done to him is my feeling here. Still reading the complaint from the boys families lawsuit to this.
Definitely seems politically motivated. Utter ridiculousness.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can picture the court room now... "Your honor, little johnny knowingly and willfully placed his hands on the plaintiff's rear end while playing butt doctor." as the jury breaks out in uncontrollable laughter. The judge is pounding his gavel to stop the laughter but to no avail.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join