It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drawings and symbols on the future from when originated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Drawings and symbols are a form of media. True or false?

Throughout all sorts of visual media there are drawings and symbols. But the drawings and symbols mean nothing futuristic, except what lies in the Lost Book of Nostradamus. True or false? If you say false on this part, then provide a great example of what rather else means something futuristic. I on the other hand say true.

In this topic we will discuss drawings and symbols of any kind that come from anywhere, that deal with the future... And drawings and symbols that are by whomever known or unknown. We are going to get to the bottom of what future meaning lies in them for us.

Below is a drawing from the Lost Book of Nostradamus. What is the originator of it trying to get you to learn from it that deals with the possible future?

Please, feel free to post images of other drawings and symbols for good ol' discussion purposes.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

time passed the 8 wheel transition as the wheel is empty somewhat and there is no more data in the pages symbolizing new dawn/time/era...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is the picture linked in the opening post.

It's the key to figuring out his code.

The picture shows in what sequence to read the quatrains.

so the straight reading Century 4 is

Century 4: 21-30

Sea, land, people will change their state.
The great army will be chased out,
"Port Selyn" and Monaco, fire will consume them.
Beneath the holy earth of a soul the faint voice heard,
Diminishing the sacred prayers.
The great swarm of bees will arise,
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.
When Venus will be covered by the Sun,
The Sun will be seen pure, glowing red and golden.
Eleven more times the Moon the Sun will not want,

yowusa.com nostradamus c4 21-30:
yowusa.com...

That's what is fun about Nostradamus.
Like a box of colors one can make most anything out of it.
Thanks for the thread,
I enjoyed playing with the picture.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting takes.

Keep it coming, people.

I take the pic to mean there will be three raptures. The small ribbon represents a short rapture. The second to it represents a 2nd longer rapture. Then the book opened represents the final rapture chapter which acts final. What is missing is writing on those ribbons and in that book the figure is holding up. This can mean from within. A matter from within the body, since we see three half human bodies. In full is the dear to imply meeting a dear one once raptured. The top ribbon is in the form of an ark. An ark means taking travel in a safe way. It also has a snare appeal to it. Like someone innerly is to be removed.

Just my take on it.
edit on 30-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Honestly, I am trying to figure out what the heck you are talking about. Are you high, boy? Re-post this thread with a coherent statement and don't waste my time.

top topics

join