It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Guess what the kids in the classroom were reciting before Bush was informed of 9/11?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Originally posted by jerryznv
First I have heard of this...wow is about all I can think!

Either that is one hell of a coincidence or Bush helped plan the curriculum that day...very interesting!

If you think that it is far fetched that 'Bush' OR CIA or any member of his security had a role in controlling the cirriculum of that day, I would consider you a little nieve. If the pesident is going to be present, especially in an environment in which is used to teach others, you best believe what the teacher says will be already designed and pre-written.
You can't have the president, going on camera, in front of a teacher(none the less) and allow for it to be an 'open' discussion. What if the teacher busts into talking about the Constitution and portrays the president in a bad light?
This would never be allowed to happen, and I'm sure is prevented to the fullest extent possible.
I am still skeptical about this one, but it's by no means that far of a stretch to think that the curriculum being presented, while in front of the President of the United States would be manipulated or even guided by someone in the whitehouse. It just makes perfect sense in the world of propaganda!

I actually said it is "one hell of a coincidence or..." but whatever...take it as you will.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I don’t think those words really prove anything if anything perhaps it was just a coincidence.
I just found it really disturbing that the President was not removed right away,

Why would he have been removed right away? Were the school kids potential Al Qaeda assassins?

and the look on his face showed no reactions, which tells me he” might” have known something beforehand.

Or he "might" be a former military officer, or professionally trained for television appearances, or a poker player, or an accomplished politician, meaning he's used to maintaining a professional bearing when bad things happen. Not everyone belongs to the Oprah school of ostentatious emoting.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Sorry, you got the wrong guy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thank God! I thought they might have been reciting "A Fly Went By" one of my favorites. By Mike McClintock and illustrated by Fritz Siebel. Two greats. They don't write em like that anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

"steal" "playing" and "must"

Steel is the giveaway, I haven't seen any of my kids school work use 'that version'. The do use 'steal' occasionally.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hmm that is odd.... But In my studies of the NWO (by study I mean ATS and other books
)
The Elite ARE occultist- weither its the founding fathers masonic Idea of laying DC buildings to match the star sign of Virgo every year To the time when the now MISSING corner stone of the capital building to the missing cornerstone of the White House

To the Boheimian creamation of care ending with Alan Greenspan and Henry Kissingger and GWB and GHWB (Dumb and Dumber) Having an Orgy with callboys.

They seem to enjoy the chants, the secret signs, and to make the poor even more so. I would not doubt for a moment that they were useing those kids to beat a war drum of sorts, ALL I can say Dubya or not I NEVER had a day in Kindergarden like that, it was too weird!

Here's a head scracher for the religious types to think about... Where are those kids now? are any getting... "Special" attention (hint: Anti-Christo?) or being groomed? No proof just a fun thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Why would he have been removed right away? Were the school kids potential Al Qaeda assassins?

It is my understanding that this is the proper protocol, when the United States is under attack.

Or he "might" be a former military officer, or professionally trained for television appearances, or a poker player, or an accomplished politician, meaning he's used to maintaining a professional bearing when bad things happen. Not everyone belongs to the Oprah school of ostentatious emoting.

I was only stating an opinion and NOT a fact, just my observation from the video nothing more. Perhaps Bush was an idiot or couldn’t speak properly or follow a simple teleprompter, or perhaps Oprah school of flamboyant wouldn’t accept a stumbling bumbling moron because there is no way to train this puppet. It is my opinion that the only grooming Bush had for being president was lying and he wasn’t even good at that. Yes Bush was a Military officer, but it was proven that he was a coward and he went AWOL.

edit on 30-11-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
the children clearly had prior knowledge..

you cant trust anyone these days

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I haven't read all this thread so someone might have mentioned this before but..

Why would these "PTB" go to the effort of making a sheet of spelling out for a teacher to go through with the children? It make entirely no sense. They thought the entirety of 9/11 through and then came up with an idea to have a teacher whom had Mr. Bush's presence at the time to say some words that may or may not hold some reference to what happened....

Has anyone got any evidence that this sheet she was instructing from was not on the curriculum set by the government or similar authority?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I would like to say something but...

Is all i can manage....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Proof right there G.W. knew it was going to hit. Did you see the smug look on his face as they repeated those words?

This is called foreshadowing and it was probably a code to initate the action. Watch the clips of the towers going down, the bottom goes first but they claim the top came down first and the building fell straight down when physics would say by the steel structure at the top being melted, the top should have bent or broken off. Seems to me like someone planted demolition charges at the foundation and blew the foundation out so it would fall steaight down instead of breaking at the top and tipping over. Probably an effort to minimize "collateral" damage. That tells you right there were not people to them, were statistics.
edit on 30-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's funny reading these threads. Not because of the OP, but the CRY-BABIES who go on and on with crap like "truthers are ridiculous" and "inside job theory is ridiculous".

Why are these people so bent on believing their government wouldn't do something like that (9/11)?

Forget building 7...forget controlled demolition...forget all that crap. If 9/11 was not an inside job, then why did we end up in Iraq?

Makes no sense.

No SENSE at all.

NEVER BELIEVE the white house (your intelligence will increase dramatically).

So, truthers...I applaud your efforts (no matter how ridiculous), because the Bush administration and every administration after deserves it!

At least there are those trying to get to the truth, instead of those who just believe whatever the magic boxes tell them to believe.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The OP may have been debunked by a couple of posters in this thread. But I remember 9/11 very clearly and especially that video with Bush in that classroom.

It was very strange that after they told him what was happening, he just continued to sit there and act like nothing's happening. If I was him I would have been out of there right that instant. That is what struck me funny.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
As has been indicated this has been posted many times before here and I think you will find the majority agree that the teacher and the kids were not in on any kind conspiracy....

I mean what kind of stupid thing to do would that be? Hey, I am going to bring a random classroom in on this "conspiracy" and I am going to have them recite words that sound like they could possibly be related to 9/11.

Can you not see what a silly suggestion it is to say they were in on it?

I am sorry, but it is just one of the sillier aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy.

That teacher and those kids were not in on it, they had nothing to do with it.

edit on 30-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

i don't think he was implying the teacher and students were in on it.. at all..

What it does imply is how they knew, and with their twisted little sense of humours they found a way to get the students to recite it.. for their own little perverse pleasure i am sure..

same reason he picked a book to read the kids about a pet goat.. they wanted that all included..for their own private little ritual for those that knew what was taking place.

Doesn't mean the teacher and the students were none the wiser.. which I 'm sure made TPTB all giddy with pleasure..having a bunch of innocents chanting along while their sadistic killing sacrificial ritual was being played out.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I like the suggestion about getting in touch with the Children featured in the video.
Speak with them and ask them to recall the words.

Many times there is an article that is exposing something - there is a detractor and then it is proven as a hoax.
What with all the lies and truth being so intermingled it is difficult to know what exactly is the truth.

Information and disinformation are so closely knitted together - instinct/intuition may be the only way to discern the facts from the lies. The Children in the video certainly seemed to be reciting prophetic words while Bush just sat still. Perhaps the Children did in fact recite the 'chillingly' prophetic words while Bush sat still. Bush was just receiving another message of another days murdering - remember psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists will not react the way you expect - they are fantastic actors! They have no empathy so why would they show concern at the deaths of human beings?

The questions I would like to posit include:
Which video was broadcast to the public first?
Which video was made first?
Did an observant person make the video public?
Did the cabal/illuminati/whatever rush to hide the overt evidence?
Did the cabal/illuminati/whatever make the video available themselves to gloat & cause confusion?

Soooooo many people are paid to lie these days and soooooomany people readily accept the lies.

The devils greatest trick was to make people think he did not exist - I am awake and I know that the devil is alive and making misery every day.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have a theory. Let's assume that 9/11 actually was an inside job for this hypothesis.

Have you ever thought about a song while listening to the radio and then have it be the next song to play? Thought about a particular food only to find out that's what you parents/wife/whatever were cooking that evening? I know for a fact that has happened to me on numerous occasions throughout my life, where my subconscious/conscious thoughts have affected my reality. I'm sure others have had this experience as well.

I was reading another post about this very topic and somebody mentioned suggestibility. The words, although not exact, are arguably very close to "KITE HIT STEEL PLANE MUST." I don't think it's entirely unreasonable to believe that deep down at some conscious or subconscious level, at least a few people made a connection between the words actually displayed on the curriculum and the words above.

Assuming 9/11 was an inside job, wouldn't it make sense to have as much thought and energy focused on the tragic event, whether it was voluntary or not, as possible? It can be reasoned that if I can affect which songs are playing on the radio by thinking about them, thousands if not millions of people thinking about a particular event would drastically increase the odds of such an event successfully occuring. Assuming further that the instigators of 9/11 are occultish/Illuminati-ish/spooky-ish, wouldn't it also make sense that they too would believe in the power of the subconscious mind to affect reality?

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

You, me and anyone else would have excuse themselves immediatly. He supposedly stayed seated to show strength and calm, but if someone shot your parents would you sit there calmly before taking action just to show "strength?"

The answer is no.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Okay. Coincidence or not.
This is the Leader. The Commander-in-chief.
Yet he sat there for how long ?
This is not right.
Why would he do that ?
There was no reaction at all.
Why ?

I can`t imagine a leader of another country acting in this way.
You`d be up and out that door in a flash.
Yet he just sat there and pretended to listen to those kids.
What was he thinking of ?

Thats it in a nutshell.
And don't anyone start that rubbish that he didn't want to scare the kids.

They broke Protocol. !!!!
Everyone knew where the president was. He was an easy target. He knew he wasnt.
The secret service would have had him out of there in the blink of an eye if it was a suprise attack.

"America is under attack", and everybody stands down.
Such a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
it's funny I was just reading that thread about conspiracy thoery being an attempt to make order out of chaos and then I opened this one

holy moly !

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Oh my god I just noticed theres a picture of a Mule behind the teacher , the democrats must have been in on it too

Might be onto something. I noticed something startling too. Notice the placement of the visible letters? XYZ YTCK? Come on people these letters have got to be a clue.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join