It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had to create a religion based on nature, how would it be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What will the beliefs be? How do those beliefs relate to what you see in nature?

What rules will there be? How do those rules relate to what you see in nature?

What would be the name?

Maybe this is another way I can say it what lessons and morals can humans learn from nature?
edit on 30-11-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
What will the beliefs be? How do those beliefs relate to what you see in nature?
[color=cyan] hmm take nature* into consideration with every descision made for hunting / clothing/ farming/ housing.

What rules will there be? How do those rules relate to what you see in nature?
[color=cyan]Rules hmm follow your natural instinct- do on to nature as if you depend on its over health and well being or keep the positive frequency of nature in mind with your personal actions.

What would be the name?
[color=cyan]no name just a way of life

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

everyone exist really according to natural laws that everyone knows well, so u dont need a religion according to nature, when u have natural life obviously everywhere real

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There are ones that already exists. It is called paganism or Wicca. these religions are frowned upon because people are afraid of what they don't understand. there are some interesting books out there which explain these religions. Mostly the main motto is respect and become one with mature, and love one another.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Shamanism, tis all i need to say.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

define nature what is it?

it is ur real free sense, so ur positive will, then following ur nature is staying still when truth is never of will, positive source, so natural beings will mean take advantage of positive sources so in opposition with positive true sense, what we have now

confirmed by the fact, that objectively ur nature is not the same then another while others are more existing to u since objective, so frictions and hate will b for sure objective reality since each naturally will keep meaning his positive will being right more, what we have now too

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

They already have, its all coded to this, all of the religions. And this is the philosopher's stone:

www.wga.hu...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And you know what??? They behave like the most sick twisted beings you can imagine, predators possessed by the dog eat dog animal kingdom channels and their clockwork elves.

I use my pineal in meditation, with prayer to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, I plan on progression, getting rid of the animal/beast in my body and choosing to go to the next level, while TPTB have chosen to go back to the last level.

Its like snakes and ladders, they're sliding down the snake to in inherit their dog eat dog jungle. Good luck boys, you're going to need it. Because there is always a bigger predator than you.
Choose to undo this crapola and make U-Turns.

By the way, the true philosphers stone is not those 2 nature plants into one.

Its the male and female energies, the Highest highest highest, purest and more selfless serving of them, ie. freedom and equality wedded. We're in the womb of the Mother. It takes everyone living equally without forced slavery to corperations it takes Striving For Heaven.

In other words get rid of of your cult of the phyllic symbols, and stop harming the women, but become their best friends, and listen to them, humbly, because you don't really deserve to be in their presence right now.

We're not here to worship nature.

And if you ever stop at anything in this world, something so called real, its not the way home. This is all illusion.

Whats real is the principals, philosophies, beliefs, ideas, mind, thought, faith and LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Alex Jones, '___' and the Clockwork Elves

www.thelostword.dk...
edit on 30-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Of course we all know about...Spirit Science...which is a good name and concept.

I think the word "religion" will be thrown out the window. I think that spirituality and science will become the prevalent! So anything spiritual with knowledge in science, healing, nature will be the most beneficial.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The native "indians" in North America are the messengers of such a way of life. It already existed before they were forcibly converted to christianity. For instance, they do not kill animals, except for food and they always thank the spirit of the animal before partaking of it. Those who are still following the old ways are dfinitely attuned to nature, imo.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh...I almost forgot dear Santos.....Astrotheology

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Could we call it life,
why does it have to be a religion?
Nature worships no one
Nature knows its place
Nature has no labels
Nature is us in this time and space

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Humanity should have kept up in its spiritual development in tune with its technology. Had we done that, we would still be a part of nature, rather than it being damaged by our processes. Nature still rules, because it can inflict damage (and benefit) upon the creatures of the Earth, including us.

A religion based around nature would honor it, and place us, the less-hairy-ape, at no more of a worth than the other creatures within the great scheme of things. There have been peoples who might've thought this way, but their culture has long since been wounded.

Humanity requires a predator besides itself to balance things. Our technology protects us from any other predator, thus making us somewhat unnatural. I think it's far too late to become this thing that we're talking about.

Yes, it would have rules, but those rules would be inherent to our condition -- survival, species support, tribal territoriality, ostracization of abbertant creatures (those that aren't supportive).

We're really not so advanced as we think, in my opinion. To create this religion, we'd need a fresh world, unfettered by our influence.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That would pretty much be the mystery schools of the ancient world before Christianity wiped them out and erased as much of their teachings as they could find.

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Preserving nature is not the same thing as worshipping the jungle and the last stage before human testing. Thats the prior and lower dimension, though nature can be pure. But its the lower 3 chakras of survival and filled with lots of infinite channels and predators.

And here we are, half angel and half beast (body, primal instincts, etc), having to choose to go the higher chakras and really truly understand what the duality means.

What it doesn't mean is balancing LOVE and HATE as so many HH, Law of Oners and Gnostics believe.

What the duality is, is the hexagram, the two interlocking pyramids. Of course they've made it twisted. Phallic's everyhwere, in pyramids and obelisks and effeminate priests, the symbol of androgeny to eliminate women as equals and cover them in shrouds/burkas and turn them into prostitutes. They claim life is born from the symbol of war!!!! They've also made it into two nature substances! And code everything to this in all their religious art. The moon (Mary/Isis/Isis's hares and hounds) is one, and the sun (Yeshua/pisces) is the other. Of course they should have known you couldn't stop at any of the props in the dream world but milk all of it for the true Spirit of the meaning.

Not!!!!!

The true balancing is the Highest, Angelic Vibrations of Heart and Mind, the best in men, ie. freedom and creativity/invention, with the best in women: unity/equality/cooperation/the unconditional love of a mother for everyone and no slavery. That is what the Holy Grail means, the Challis, its the inverted pyramid, the other half of the true duality way back home.

So I'll pass on your nature religions. Though this doesnt mean we should dishonor or ignore the plight of nature.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mumbichi

I like your thoughts. At first recoiled to the thought of a predator...but that makes sense as in polar opposites...life vs. predator (aka death) wouldn't that be the predator???

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I like your thoughts. At first recoiled to the thought of a predator...but that makes sense as in polar opposites...life vs. predator (aka death) wouldn't that be the predator???

Sure, death is the ultimate predator -- unless it is also the ultimate liberator. A predator to me would be some creature who had the capability to consistently prey on humans (besides other humans). Just think of how unifying that must've been in our ancient history -- people banding together to protect each other, to use their rudimentary skills to made devices and weapons to fight creatures that could take them down.

Maybe I'm not well, but i can't help feeling that this would be a better world if we didn't feel so damned superior.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I would say that we should first try to understand the nature of reality, the nature of Nature. And when it comes to that, I think science is the best tool we have. And remember, science is only a tool, only knowledge and methods to obtain knowledge, science is not what this or this scientist did or did not do, or this or that man did with science.

Also, a note on the word "religion" : it comes from the latin word "religare" which means "connect to" or something close to that, so it is a good word for what i will describe. It doesn't necessarily means christianity or islam or any other organised religion. It doesn't even mean that you have to speak about god or anything related to that when you use the word "religion".

So, I think that if I had to create a new religion, I would build it in a way that it would be as close as possible to the nature of reality. And the nature of reality is that it is always changing, and also it is always a lot more complex than what you can think or say about it. The reality is incredibly complicated : we live on the surface of a rock, and that rock is floating in the middle of nowhere, lost in what looks like infinite space, and that is the macroscopic reality but if we look at the microscopic reality we find that it is also incredibly complex. On top of that, we have a limited machine that we call brain, that is basically a machine that translates reality. Imagine that : an ultra-complex reality translated by a machine limited in capability. We are basically walking in the darkness, and the only light we have is that tiny and frail flame of the candle of our reason. On top of that, we are supposed to understand each other, to do things together, our brains are supposed to function together.

There is the reality and there is nothing else. Reality, Nature - you can call it how you want - is a dogma. It is the only dogma that I accept, because it is the only and real one. It functions in a certain way, a way that we can't fully understand. We are basically ignorant beings that try to understand how the machine works, and in that process, we make a lot of assumptions, more often false ones than true ones.

We have to acknowledge and accept our ignorance in order to avoid biases. Our structure of thinking has to be similar to the the structure of reality : something that is always changing and always ready to change.

I will add more later.

ps : I like this movie canine

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I'd o with shamanism it works for me,

top topics

join