It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newt Gingrich... much worse than you thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
flippity floppity of romnicorp and the grinch

Kind of a shame that so much was taken out of context... Kind of like they do to the Democrats...

Ron Paul is only slightly scary. rofl!!!!

It appeals to my adult sense of humor to have a vote tab to punch for Mickey Mouse. LOL!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

I'd love for you to add context. Will you?

Can't wait for your explanations, especially Newts' taking of over 1.6 million dollars from Fannie and Freddie as he (claimed) to warn them about the housing bubble, while they said he provided no such advice. He then went on to criticize Fannie and Freddie for their actions, yet he took their money @ $30,000/month? What...he doesn't know that Fannie and Freddie's money comes from the Federal Reserve? It sure ain't corporate profits!

He even had the audacity to criticize other politicians for taking money from them. That guy is a walking contradiction.
edit on 30-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Right on...

As I said in my previous post...
"He just lies to himself, and comes off as conflicting with what he says... He knows where his alleigances fall, it just seems he used to be a little 'hesistant' in presenting himself in such a light that reflects it. "

More about Newt and Freddie Mac...

Gingrich welcomes "insider" label as he deflects Freddie Mac questions
www.cbsnews.com... dy

Gingrich fends off questions on Freddie Mac fees
www.cbsnews.com...$1.6m-from-freddie-mac-report-says/?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Bachmann attacks Gingrich for working with Pelosi, taking money from Freddie Mac
www.cbsnews.com... n;contentBody

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Im just so confused why anybody would come to the defense of Gingrich, surprised anybody on ATS would vote for this man...

I mean...come on, this guy is for everything we're against. NAFTA, NWO, and hes even a member of the CFR for heavens sake.

I thought I knew ATS better than this.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Sincerely, I don't believe the GOP has any real intentions of taking the white house next election.

I agree with you here. I think IF they DID, they would be putting it all behind Ron Paul..........they WOULD!
edit on 30-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Excellent post OP!

I already knew about most of it, but hopefully others will have learned something from it.

GO RON PAUL!!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Im just so confused why anybody would come to the defense of Gingrich, surprised anybody on ATS would vote for this man...

I mean...come on, this guy is for everything we're against. NAFTA, NWO, and hes even a member of the CFR for heavens sake.

I thought I knew ATS better than this.

ATS is far better than that. It has pretty much outgrown cliques and cabals and learned to think for themselves. There are many cases where it is easy to categorize one, or a few, people, but people generally resent being pigeonholed. People here would like to be considered free thinkers. Just like the rest of America, I guess.

edit on 1-12-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You guys are going to get exactly the president you deserve. What is unfortunate is that your decision affects the whole globe and has the potential to push us into a new dark age if you do not choose wisely, choose Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Great work OP. I just don't understand the GOP. Every one they try to put up in the polls is worse than the last!
Well, they're running out of garbage and only a few weeks to Iowa. I say just enough time for Newt to self destruct and the field to be narrowed down just in time for the real deal to emerge. It's time for change. I'm voting for the person, not the party.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Alvin Toffler is Newt's Rev. Wright
In the book the Third Wave, endorsed by Newt when he was speaker of the house, Toffler states that the US Constitution has become oppressive and dangerous requiring it to be done away with.
There's a good summary of what Newt is really about here:
www.dailypaul.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join