It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, it's true we're all crazy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Sorry for those that read this before I actually edited in text because I hit return by accident.

The NWO rolls along in plain sight now. But people see it as normal. So they call us crazy, but they're actually crazy. So we're all crazy. When are we gonna be crazy enough to stop this mess? I mean serious?

They're doing what everyone has been warning about, in real time, every day, and we still can't even make a dent. What the hell? When they pass this Martial Law Detention bill will it be enough?

When they round up a few hundreds under it's auspices?
A few thousand?
ALL the dissenters?

What's it gonna take?
edit on 30-11-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The bill passing is one thing.

Enforcing it will be another, how many will freely allow that to actually happen. Even if it is "legal."

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

All it takes, is YOU! Change your life according to your views, and others will follow

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Enforcing it will be another, how many will freely allow that to actually happen. Even if it is "legal."

Too many is the problem IMO. Too damn many will not care.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Take a look in the history books, what happen doing WW2??

People will do ANYTHING, if it meens the get bread on the table, and that they dont have to bake it themself.
And yeah, most people will rather bake a 1000 breads, for others, as long their own bread is baked for them.
Stupid?? Hell yeah! The solution?? Show them how easy it is to bake their own bread!

Does this make any sense??

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Allow me to to speculate; is anyone else aware of the German internment camps during WW's I & II?

Not the likes of Auschwitz and Krakow but in countries like Australia, The US & Canada.

This is the description of some here in Australia during WWII;

There were 7 camps in the area during World War II which held about 4,000-8,000 people at any one time. 3 camps housed Prisoners Of War who were enemy servicemen captured in various theatres of war around the world and transported to Australia for the duration of the war. The remaining 4 camps held Internees who were civilians living in Australia or other Allied territories and countries at the outbreak of war and were deemed to be a security risk because of their nationality. The camps were situated in the Goulburn Valley as food was plentiful here and there was a good supply of water from the Waranga Basin.

Tatura Irrigation & War Time Camps Museum
As we approach another potential global conflict, without getting ahead of ourselves and fear mongering, with the passing of this law does anyone else see the potential to use this law in order to detain the likes of Iranians, Lebanese, Iraqi's, Anti-War campaigners etc. that live within our countries?

Would they be able to pull it off in this day and age?

I hope not.

new topics

top topics

join