It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert regarding Iran from RSOE EDIS just received.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
a little bit off topic, but tell me whats wrong with the RSEO global map alert at the moment..

you'd think Japan, and the nuclear reactor would be worth a mention!

long forgotten fukushima and the deadly radiation spewing from it was psyops
this incident in iran is labeled as merely an explosion not the radiological threat israel is "admitting" to have caused, hence...

just more of the same BS

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The map indicates nothing because the explosion is unspecified. If then Israel, are they the first to create a radiation hazard zone deliberately since WW2?

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U
reply to post by bellagirl

Iran can not claim that Israel deliberately blew up Iranian Secret nuclear weaponization program because it doesnt exist. Niether can Israel take responsibility for the attack on something that isn't there. One fact is certain, everyone feels a little better that what wasn't there is definately not there now, and wont do anyone any harm in the future!

It doesn't need to be weapons material, just hazardous material known, (not secret) to be there, now dispersed in the air. I would not like to be around there, never mind elsewhere.

Just to add, what is known about Isfahan/Esfahan,

'Iran’s uranium enrichment at the Natanz facility relies on nuclear fuel cycle processes conducted at its nuclear facility at Esfahan. Iran conducts nuclear technology research and uranium conversion at the Esfahan site. After suspending activities at the Esfahan site in 2004 in the midst of negotiations with the IAEA, Iran restarted uranium conversion less than a year later in defiance of proposals by the U.S., European Union (EU) and Russia.[40]

The Nuclear Technology and Research Center at Esfahan (NTRC), Iran’s largest nuclear research center, employs close to 3,000 scientists. The Uranium Conversion Facility (UCF) at Esfahan sprawls out across nearly 150 acres. The UCF converts “yellowcake,” milled natural uranium, to uranium hexafluoride gas (UF6), which Iran then feeds into the centrifuge machines for enrichment at the Natanz facility. Like its Natanz facility, Iran has fortified the Esfahan complex with anti-aircraft missile systems.'

Yes, it says 3000 people.

edit on 30-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
what are the chances Israel or the US has orbiting Lasers capable of invisible attacks like this one and the one several weeks ago.
If anyone is capable of it they are

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

i wonder......
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-11-2011 by TylerDurden2U because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

Is this any help at all,

www.angelfire.com...

Extract,

'Mills Space-to-Earth Weapons
There is also another need arising in US strike capabilities that the system proposed here
would be very successful in filling. An increasing number of countries are concealing and protecting
strategic assets in hardened underground facilities. Given the reality of increased prolifieration of
nuclear weapons and other WMD in recent years, it is becoming more necessary for the US to have
the ability to strike and destroy such underground facilities and their contents on short notice and in
remote parts of the world. STEW present one option for providing “bunker busting” power
anywhere in the world on short notice. The next alternative for the US would quite possibly require
the use of tactical-scale nuclear weapons with all of their implications and subject to the same
restrictions of usability as the other conventional weapons systems described above.
Clearly then it behooves the United States military and policy community to consider the
development, deployment, and conditions of use for STEW. This analysis seeks to be a primer for
just that inquiry—to consider whether or not STEW would be a wise addition to the US arsenal.
The core of this analysis will reflect on the political and strategic questions surrounding the
development and deployment of STEW and will ultimately show that the United States should
pursue STEW with all due haste.'

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm quite odd I suppose. I watch all the news sources. I like to have the most information possible, instead of limiting myself only to those I agree with. I view Foxnews and CNN as being about the same. I like ABC about the best lately.

I've always thought it to be naive to limit sources based on political bias. I have no political affiliation. I saw through that years ago. It's simple really. Make politics like a football game with people rooting for their side and you can get away with anything by keeping people arguing over silly things like which news source to watch.

It's not a football game and all our futures depend on us staying alert, which is the last thing they want.

Oddly enough and on topic, the first place I saw it mentioned this may have been an action by the US or Israel was on FoxNews before I saw it here.

What is very interesting is that if it is, Iran is hiding it. They have brainwashed their citizens with propaganda that they are invincible and how could they then admit this happened?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
That email in the OP sounds exactly like something Sorcha Faal would write. I'm not going to even look.

I agree sorry thread OP but i call that email fake.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Have to admit, was thinking the same. Not at first, but rods from god (x-37p) would leave no trace. Special ops action would also fill the ill.

Interesting to see what the reaction is. Could also have been an accident & the Isrealis just want them to believe they are eing targeted. Time will tell, or maybe not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join