It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert regarding Iran from RSOE EDIS just received.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a little bit off topic, but tell me whats wrong with the RSEO global map alert at the moment..

youd think Japan, and the nuclear reactor would be worth a mention!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The Australian reported it.

"The Times", as it's the Australian branch of Murdoch, are they referring to the UK branch The Times of London?

www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/a-second-iranian-nuclear-facility-has-exploded-as-diplomatic-tensions-rise-between-the-west-and-tehran/story- e6frg6so-1226209996774

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Damn right it was the hand of God. It's called the special forces. Very embarrassing for Iran, which will deny it out of fear of looking weak. They have been talking the talk, but they are being kept from walking the walk. CIA do not have the means to pull this off. CIA is a joke, a facade. The intelligence community has evolved into a disease-like powerhouse that has become its own entity apart from a specific country. Kind of like its own nation spread across the world. That nation is at war with itself as well. Old school vs. new school. New school has all the new tools, and oldschool has all the brains. Iran has neither and they (their govt., not their people) should watch their fkn mouth because the NWO is just itching to put aside their differences for a common enemy. Then we all will witness tyranny like never before. Gaddafi was a Milgram Experiment.

Milgram Experiment
"Google that Sh**"

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

So , I should tell you this :

Hilary Clinton "america is losing the information WAR"

This is just information war and people all around the world are being played every minute.

For example , the explosion in Tehran , CIA and Mossad told that "we were the ones who did that"

This is just psychological war against Iranian people . They just want to spread fear in Iran to make anarchy and then commence the attack.

I just wonder that people all around the world have been played many times with these basic rules of games. Yet they are being played and seem like being played.

regards
hmdphantom.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I don't really see any information I would consider reliable about exactly what was going on within that facility. I don't even know if it really blew up yet. Time will tell I suppose.

However, there is a potential this could create some form of radioactive contamination of the nearby areas and possibly quite far down-wind.

But first to determine that we need to know exactly what was going on inside that facility, what types of materials they had, and if this 'explosion' is related to the work conducted there or if it was a strategic military act by a foreign power, etc.

It's hard to tell when the water is this muddy.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It was originally on Fars News Agency, then Israeli press jumped on that report, noting a counterclaim on Mehr News Agency that it didn't happen.

Fars then removed the text from its website.

But then Reuters got a report by ISNA News Agency, noting in the article a minor petrol station blast occurred instead, according to Mehr News Agency as counter to ISNA's report.

Conflicting statements by Iranian officials.

IRNA and Press TV may be trying to do information leak control.

If later Mehr admitted to extent of petrol station explosion, that will cast doubts.

Will try and look up The Times of London to verify.
edit on 30-11-2011 by ulfcoyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hate to say so but these unexplane accindent are starting to point to a new type of weapon
or delivery system my quess where is the 37B shuttle right now or someting similar (aurora)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IDIOTS SHOULD NOT PLAY WITH MATCHES.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Iran can not claim that Israel deliberately blew up Iranian Secret nuclear weaponization program because it doesnt exist. Niether can Israel take responsibility for the attack on something that isn't there. One fact is certain, everyone feels a little better that what wasn't there is definately not there now, and wont do anyone any harm in the future!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

And that is global politics in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Iran is being picked apart from the inside and its govt. would never admit weakness or that they have been sabotaged by a foreign power or by a fed up Iranian population who were betrayed by their govt. in 2009.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So before people even know that a war with Iran is going on the war is soon over!

And Iran denies the whole thing to avoid destroying their image...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

Yep, just like Saddam continued to perpetrate the myth that he had WMD's. Even his own troops thought he had them in some other regiment. Iran will continue to claim they are progressing, and folks like Ron Paul will continue preaching the truth, and TPTB will continue using fear tactics and covert ops to profit from the whole thing. Global Politics suck.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't buy these reports of Israel hitting Iran's nuclear weapon facility. I have found no information about this from Al Jazeera which is a source that would more than likely pick up the story if it were true. It just sounds like the US and Israel are making up a story for propaganda purposes.

According to Al Jazeera, on Tuesday, Israel attacked Lebanon's rocket site and it did not mention anything about Israel also attacking Iran.
Israel hits suspected Lebanon rocket sites

Also, if this were true why wouldn't Iran be saying how they got attacked by Israel? The aggressive nations always look like the bad guys and the defensive nations are the good guys.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Confirmed with Factiva news database, The Australian reprinted in full what The Times of London published in print.

Both Murdoch arms, so guess was correct...

Screenshot of Factiva Document T000000020111130e7bu0002e

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The satellite photo was in the news by yesterday morning. That has been replaced by the UK Embassy being trashed and the UK pulling everyone out and throwing the Iranians out of the UK.

The best reporting I've seen is on FoxNews and to a lesser degree on CNN. There is nothing in that email not already all over the MSN.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is it possible the x 37 b overdue stay in space has something to do with strikes in IRAN.
Could they be coordinating with satellite firing tungsten or magnesium 20 foot rods at
5 km a second at nuclear targets.Would be undetectable by all but the user.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
The satellite photo was in the news by yesterday morning. That has been replaced by the UK Embassy being trashed and the UK pulling everyone out and throwing the Iranians out of the UK.

The best reporting I've seen is on FoxNews and to a lesser degree on CNN. There is nothing in that email not already all over the MSN.

excellent post star for that
thanks for helping debunk this Agit-Prop
if fox and the MSM are saying the same thing as this report, it's obviously BS

of course any one with a brain should realize that an attack by one nation against a nuclear facility is the equivalent
of using a dirty nuke: contaminating not only Iranians, but their neighbors and Israel itself, probably. a world class crime against humanity all by itself that would not go unpunished, that iran and the rest of it's affected neighbors are not now bombing tel aviv should say it all as to this being HS

my my it's also nice to know which members here are all for raping and killing women and children if ordered to, they are praising the lord and passing the ammunition, retarded little warmongers they are

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

if you live nearby, or know people and have access to a Geiger counter perhaps you or your friends could upload a video debunking this

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join