It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch A Bunch Of Dogs Experience Sunlight And Grass For The First Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

You people truly infuriate me. I said I am opposed to animal testing for cosmetic purposes. Yet I understand its important for science and medicine. And yeah they animals should be given better conditions. And I am being attacked for this, and no-one has valid argument? All I said was that scientific testing is actually necessary, unpleasant though it may be. Please learn to read before replying.

But I suppose this is ATS. I hope for a good discussion, get nothing but asininity. Must be a difference of culture.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Me too.

I should know better too.

Not only do I want to adopt all those puppies... I also want to do terrible things to the people who torture them like that.

Two things science should be tempered with always.... caution... and compassion.

Too often, though, the only factor considered is "progress".

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This thread should come with a warning and complimentary tissue : (

Hope they all get good homes

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
well over 20 million innocent animals are used this way every year, cats and monkeys are the favoured ones in psyc testing/research, having electrodes stuck in their brains, beagles are used for testing things like paint, petro chemicals etc, google vivisection to know the real horror and yes all 20 million+ are killed most without anestacia (bled out) so as not to compromise the "data" the best way to end animal testing is to live as cruelty free as you can ... buy non animal tested goods and when ready if its in your ability go vegan
nice to read the comments here, there are good people in the world

if it does not say on your shampoo, bleach etc "not tested on animals" then it is

Long live the A.L.F.

Cool empathetic songs above

edit on 30/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

With all of the bad things going on in the world - this one really made me smile.

S + F - thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal

Yet I understand its important for science and medicine.

The point is MOST people dont agree with this.

I used to eat meat untill I saw the documentary titled Earthling.

edit on 30-11-2011 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What the f is our society coming to?? How could anyone with any kind of heart or soul work in a place that knows these animals are caged 24 7 and never have seen the outside world. It is truly disheartening to know that there are human beings out there that have no soul!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Man, if I didn't already have a pet, I would adopt one these puppies..

AWWWWWWWWW

so adorable!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

I agree that if testing on animals is necessary to save someones life it should be done. For example, a new drug which if not correctly formulated or whatever, would cause a patients death, not better health. These are the only circumstances we should test on animals.
edit on 30-11-2011 by tyrcian157 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
the music is a nice touch. i especially liked how the "animal rescuers" kept them cramped in a cage that would be to small for a rabbit.

i doubt they were kept in that at the multi-billion dollar laboratory that they were rescued from.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the music is a nice touch. i especially liked how the "animal rescuers" kept them cramped in a cage that would be to small for a rabbit.

i doubt they were kept in that at the multi-billion dollar laboratory that they were rescued from.

ignorance is bliss hey mate ... you don't know crap ... they are kept in metal cages and not allowed to interact and cut up and things poured down their throats .... sorry but your comment offends because you don't know crap about the reality these children of God live through ... I do know ... Keith Mann the husband of the lady running this blessed project ... Google it ... multi million dollar for some maggot who folk like you may respect ... not these babies
edit on 30/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyrcian157
reply to post by DeepThoughtCriminal

I agree that if testing on animals is necessary to save someones life it should be done. For example, a new drug which if not correctly formulated or whatever, would cause a patients death, not better health. These are the only circumstances we should test on animals.
edit on 30-11-2011 by tyrcian157 because: (no reason given)

can we test on you then??

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal

Yet I understand its important for science and medicine.

The point is MOST people dont agree with this.

I used to eat meat untill I saw the documentary titled Earthling.

I respect you for that mate ....

edit on 30-11-2011 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I love the Beagle breed. If I was living in the USA I would had grabbed 2 of them straight away.

This has been making headlines here in Australia where we adore our cats and dogs.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

me too but very nice to see
s/f for the warm feelings

link   

I believe animals are food.

Dogs and cats are NOT food.

edit on 30-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

link   
Beautiful. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Very good to see a new life being giving to these dogs who were held in bondage. Makes me think of my old life before I was set free by my Savior Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh my heart was just torn up with this video, I could barely watch it through the sobs and tears.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My favorite part was when the first one came out on the grass, then the others slowly followed. I wanted one of those beagles! It seems they all have good homes and are happy now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join