It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Orwells Guide to the News-Good Read-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Man gets confused when things that happen around him and to him, or which are done in his name, cannot be properly grasped, understood or made sense of. Normally, such confusion leads to inaction. If you’re lost at night in the middle of a forest but you can still see the stars, then a bit of astronomical knowledge will at least quickly tell you which way is north. But if it’s cloudy or you’re ignorant of the constellations in starry heaven, then you might as well light up a fire and do nothing until dawn…. You’re Lost!
So I know RT is hardly the msm, however, its good to see stuff like this being brought to light in a media outlet other than Infowars. George Orwells book 1984 is erie to say the least as painfully true it has become. Day by day we become closer and closer to this world of government domination of which he wrote. Anyway, here is the article, great read, I love how they point out, this book was not supposed to be a guide

rt.com...
edit on 29-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good eye, great article, but posted already at:
The Seven Step Country Destruction Guide : 1984

RT has been posting some interesting reads lately.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Downloading a copy of Orwell's 1984 to your e-reader is the definition of irony. The entire concept concerns me.

new topics

join