It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the OWSers should practice envisioning and manifesting a higher reality, rather than protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All this protesting is taking place at a lower level. You can see it in the people, they are all scraggly and dirty, they are sleeping rough in the open...they are doing this because they "want to get their hands dirty" like kids playing in a sandbox making mud-patties...don't you get the same heavy, material feeling from these peeps? Its depressing.

Instead, they should just modulate reality by changing the vibrational frequencies of their consciousness. This means manifesting a better world directly through intention and visualization, rather than getting bogged down in this rusty, clunky physical "protest" stuff...its so iron-age and primative, I look at these people and I think, "What are they doing! They are getting suckered into the adversary's game, lowering themselves to this robotic level of "I am protestor." It's a heavy ego trip, very binary, very much an unnecessary hassle.

The only way to change the world is organically, through manifesting a higher awareness. Not through engaging in all this stuff with drums and painted signs and repeat-after-me. They can just remove the obstacles in their minds any time by simple visualization. Its so easy, the only explanation to me is maybe they want to play this cops-and-protestor game, for some weird reason?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Right.

Protesting isn't working...so start actively hoping hard enough and things will change?!?!

Yikes.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

It's not hoping; rather, it is manifesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think they should manifest some hygiene and proper toilet training.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Well see this is the thing. My whole point really. They are dirty because spiritually speaking, they *want* to be dirty for some reason. They *want* to be jobless, they *want* to be beaten down by cops. It serves some kind of obscure purpose for them on their road to self-realization. But I don't get why they choose to manifest these realities. Because they are such lame, low-level vibrations.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OP

Watch this now.

What you suggested is being done.

edit on 29-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

OK, thanks.

That makes more sense to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

OK, thanks.

That makes more sense to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This sounds like Indigo-pseudo rubbish.

Visualising is fine, but manifestation can only be really achieved by actively and dynamically and physically changing reality.

Prayers and well-wishes are all nice and rosy, but a physical presence is a far better way to protest than some pseudo-bunk.

I'm not wishing to insult the OP, but unless we manifest some proof and evidence of this 'affecting vibrational states' then I'm going to say the OWS are doing a better job being 'scraggly and dirty' (which is actually a physical description by the way) and does not fully encompass the true concept of their approach to change, which is to get out on the streets and make their presence known.

If those streets were empty and they were all at home envisioning their higher states, then absolutely nobody would be aware of the change, at least by being out there and in the media glare then everyone from China to Australia and Iceland are fully aware of the events.

Sorry, but I just don't swallow the hocus pocus pseudo-new age trickery. Otherwise all these prayers of ending war would have stopped mankind from blowing the crap out of each other after the first world war, which simply isn't the case. And who knows how many people toast to world peace or meditate for peace?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saw the hate comments from a kilometre away, and its pretty funny some of them. But seriously I absolutely agree, protesting is reactive but it is not high enough a vibration, its simply re-dressing the momentum the stream already has. It makes sense though, you cant stop a rushing river that is the mental state of modern society in one step.

I would say the first step is complete, their voice is heard, and the evictions happened, so now its time to make action, meditation/visualization and active decisions to either form a political party centered in high ideals, or pooling money and purchasing land and forming brotherhood colonies.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
reply to post by jcord

Well see this is the thing. My whole point really. They are dirty because spiritually speaking, they *want* to be dirty for some reason. They *want* to be jobless, they *want* to be beaten down by cops. It serves some kind of obscure purpose for them on their road to self-realization. But I don't get why they choose to manifest these realities. Because they are such lame, low-level vibrations.

Er no... No they don't.

They DON'T want to be jobless, no matter how much retrospective egotism you decide to pull out, the only reason they are jobless and dirty is because richer, sicker, nastier and more powerful people want them to be.

Do you REALLY believe the homeless want to be homeless? I can tell you, I've been homeless a few times and it was a very tough time of my life. Please don't try and equate me with this 'everyone has a goal or loss that must be fulfilled for spiritual gain' - when I found myself shivering in the rain at 4am in a public park, the only thing I wanted was a warm bed and a cuddle.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

But our reality conforms to our intentions. If you engage in protest you are chosing to enter a binary "me versus them" continuum, which is a flattened, reduced vibration level, full of ego games.

If you think your mind can't manifest higher vibrations then you will be completely correct...for you. It's easy to "debunk" positive manifestation because if you doubt it, obviously it won't come true. First step is to allow it to be possible, then the reality manifests, like a flower unfolding.

So if they really, truly desired harmony, the solution is only as far as their own minds. I am guessing then that they purposely tune out and deny this essential capabilty in order to wallow on the crass material plane. Only thing I can't figure out is why.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Yes, thank you. That is much closer to what I am envisioning. But really if they were truly masterful they wouldn't even have to worry about pooling money or anything, they would just unfold the intention naturally from the heart-mind. I guess its unrealistic to expect everyone to be free of their illusions tho...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo Starchild

they would just unfold the intention naturally from the heart-mind.

K if that works why don't you just do that so they do what you want?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Visualization is fine.

Actual change requires a bit more usually.

I know you may not want to believe that.

And I'll keep an open mind.

If you can visualize the rest of your responses and have them appear on this forum through sheer force of will... you may have something.

If not.. you've got wishful thinking

edit on 29-11-2011 by SavannahCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo Starchild

But our reality conforms to our intentions. If you engage in protest you are chosing to enter a binary "me versus them" continuum, which is a flattened, reduced vibration level, full of ego games.

Well, I'm not sure how you could confront any problem without understanding the differences between you and them? Because problems arise because of difference and difference is manifest between two separate states of being. If we're going to go down the pantheism route (which I believe you are?) then the universe NEEDS opposing states to manifest differences, how is this egotism?

If you think your mind can't manifest higher vibrations then you will be completely correct...for you. It's easy to "debunk" positive manifestation because if you doubt it, obviously it won't come true. First step is to allow it to be possible, then the reality manifests, like a flower unfolding.

No, using my example above about being homeless, I could have sat and prayed and imagined a new home, or I could have got off my arse and physically worked out my problems like I did.

So if they really, truly desired harmony, the solution is only as far as their own minds. I am guessing then that they purposely tune out and deny this essential capabilty in order to wallow on the crass material plane. Only thing I can't figure out is why.

They don't desire harmony, they desire fairness and recognition.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Er no... No they don't.

They DON'T want to be jobless, no matter how much retrospective egotism you decide to pull out, the only reason they are jobless and dirty is because richer, sicker, nastier and more powerful people want them to be.

Do you REALLY believe the homeless want to be homeless? I can tell you, I've been homeless a few times and it was a very tough time of my life. Please don't try and equate me with this 'everyone has a goal or loss that must be fulfilled for spiritual gain' - when I found myself shivering in the rain at 4am in a public park, the only thing I wanted was a warm bed and a cuddle.

I think OP has been a bit mislead about OWS by the media and small number of people making a bad name for it.

But I agree with you, once youve been through some struggles in your life and know others who have been, you realize it's not all so simple as people make it out to be.

It is an egotistical fantasy that all the unemployed and underemployed in America are that way due to personal flaws. This delusional fantasy is created by those who are living a comfortable lives and don't really care to see things from another person's perspective. That's why, I as someone who grew up in a very fortunate family and am not currently struggling, still support occupy, because I am not in denial that there is something wrong in the world and I have faith in people, all of em.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
And lest's hypothesise that the protest DOES change something, let's say it makes the world a fairer, better place.

Would you then change your opinion that these protesters were acting on a lower level, when their actions reap potentially greater, less physical rewards?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If they do reap the rewards it will be becuase of developemnts on a metaphysical rahter than a physical plane.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have lots of faith in intention, but the word 'intention' is just a name we associate with an actual ability, an abilty like walking or eating, not just an 'idea'. So to imagine a better world is not going to cut it.

To actually get into the topic of altering our reality by psychic/spiritual/metaphysical means is very vast, numerous modern experiments have already occurred that prove our mind and matter are unified one way or another, so the vehicle is there. How to generate enough energy seems to me the most important side of this discussion; how can we, conscious entities generate the energy needed to deal with these social problems.

furthermore, lets say I was able to generate this energy to alter society, what good would it do to impede other humans freedoms, which is daily creating this mess, to generate a new reality based on my own mind, on my own ideal. So if it was at all possible for me to change 'them', I think Jesus or Yogananda or Krishna would have changed all the world by now, but thats not the point, the point is for man to change himself.

That being said, it is as simple as LEADING BY EXAMPLE, willing the world away will do nothing, willing YOUR world into what you wish and showing that to the masses will start a chain reaction more powerful than any hypnotism or opium of propoganda. edit: more powerful than any campsite and slogan sign.

edit on 29-11-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join