It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolchildren being indoctrinated into freemasonic lifestyle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
From the moment a child enters in a public school, without parental consent or even knowledge of what is really taking place. I have theorized on this a while ago, back to the subject. Our children are being indoctrinated into a freemasonic lifestyle without them even knowing it. Let's take for instance... A child begins school.. From kindergarten till the twelfth grade... We all know the number thirteen is a symbolic and meaningful number in freemasonry, well when a child graduates from high school, notice the square hat and black robe associated with the saturnalian cult, they go on to the 13th grade or freshman in college to work twords what? An associates or an entered apprentice DEGREE. Correct? Then comes the next degree or the 2nd degree which is a bachelors or the fellow crafastman. Correct so far? Next would be the 3rd degree considered a masters degree... Is that not exactly the same as in freemasonry? Because in free masonry the 3rd degree is known as the masters degree. Your children are being secretly indoctrinated into secret society without them even knowing. Take another example, when a student joins a fraternity, what do fraternities have? Secrets. Sure they are dumb secrets but nonetheless, secrets. Any comments or suggestions? Please keep this civil. Thanks for reading I hope that maybe some of you will understand what I'm trying to convey.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

I think you need a lot more evidence to assert this. Numerology just doesn't cut it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Your information is discussed at great length by Jordan Maxwell.
Have you researched his work?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
They are being indoctrinated into the Masonic Mithra just by listening to Eminem & Lady Caca.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
by lady caca i assume you mean lady gaga.,. either way still #. but,,, full of occult stuff so fill your boots with the speculation

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
At first, after reading your thread, I thought you were probably slightly insane, lol...BUT, after reading your thread I began thinking that the possibility is there, and this can be settled one way or another. The way to do this would be to research the origins of public school, as well as college/university.

Well, it may not be "settled," but it could provide evidence for your theory if the primary individuals of these systems can be identified. That is what I would do if I had this idea. There are some interesting correlations between the two, as you posted in your thread, but I am not sure it is anything more than coincidence.

We will never be able to prove this is more than circumstantial, but even circumstantial evidence, when added up, can make for a convincing case.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Not to mention ....

All the Freemason architecture all over the place.

Washington D.C., court houses, government buildings, etc.

American currency has many.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Greetings,

You really do need something to creatively occupy your time.

Ignorance breeds dumb, meaningless theories.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Excellent observations OP. I did not make the connection until you now mentioned it.

Originally posted by GeorgeH
Greetings,

You really do need something to creatively occupy your time.

Ignorance breeds dumb, meaningless theories.

Looks like OP has ruffled the feathers of a freemason.
edit on 29/11/2011 by finalword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You didn't take into consideration "pre-school"...therefore, your math is off...

No offense, but you can divide anything into three and then imply Masonic symbolism...

Kindergarten(1 year), elementary school(+3), middle school(+2), junior high school(+3), high school(+4) - 13 years
Bachelors Degree (+4)
Masters Degree (+ 1-3 years)
Doctorate (+ 3-10 years depending on if it's a JD, PhD, or MD)

I mean, i don't want to be a soggy blanket...but..

Besides, if it was Masonic indoctrination, it's poor indoctrination because the numbers of masons have been dwindling since the 60s.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
Our children are being indoctrinated into a freemasonic lifestyle without them even knowing it.

What 'lifestyle' is that?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nvm all but one seem to understand what I am getting at. Mods please delete... And for the rest take some time and think hard about this one.

And btw I don't pay any attention to Jordan Maxwell... He teaches theosophy, the new world order religion. I've listened to much of what he had to say... But I have an understanding of theosophy, it's a satanic religion.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Not to mention ....
All the Freemason architecture all over the place.
Washington D.C., court houses, government buildings, etc.
American currency has many.

Well you all forget a few things,

1) Not that long ago it was only the elites that were allowed to go to college. Education wasn't for the masses as it is today so why is it surprising to see the symbols of the elite on such old institutions?

2) You also forget that it was Rosicrusian/Freemason that CREATED America as a land of the free, to shake the bonds of the banksters. But in 1913 Woodrow Wilson signed us back over to the bankers.

Your ranting against the wrong 'illuminati' chapters

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Most kids start with pre-school or pre-kindergarten, so is 14 also a magic number for the Free Masons? And what about daycare? I really think you're stretching here. It doesn't make sense for kids to be unwittingly initiated into the free masons, does that mean they are masons without knowing it? What is the point of a secret society where the members don't even know they've joined? What is the Free Mason strategy here? I can see no motivation for them to do it and you don't seem to have any evidence that this is going on other than some bizarre theory about four sided hats and the number thirteen.

Sorry but this seems very silly.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Numerology just doesn't cut it.

Numerology also doesn't use 13 it would be reduced to 4

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Even if that were the case, are you saying it is a problem?

My twelve year old niece is a member of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls.

A Masonic youth group formed in 1922.

Rainbow was created for young women whose fathers were members of the Masonic Lodge, and their friends. Although a Christian minister named W. Mark Sexson founded the organization, today the leaders of Rainbow Girls respect and welcome all girls from every religion. Their main focus is more on the spiritual principles of being a kind and caring person. While the Rainbow practices and programs continue to evolve, the basic teachings of faith, hope, and charity remain a cornerstone of this dynamic girl’s youth group.

I do not see the issue.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

How come no one pointed out that the cap you wear to graduation is called a mortarboard?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I really do hope some of the Masonic teachings are being taught in schools, but highly doubt it when you consider what is churning out of our schools year after year...

"Making good men better." I believe that is a core principle of the Freemasons, along with tolerance toward religious difference among people.

If the schools are teaching this then how is it a bad thing?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wont get into masonry because it is a touchy subject on ATS but...

Your information is rather thin and somewhat misleading. The robes that students wear is symbolic of the garb worn by early academics, because of the cold of dungeon like atmosphere of early libraries. Academics wore them to keep from catching a deathly cold

As for indoctrination in the schools it occurs but not through masonic values. It is an indoctrination of the liberal agenda and pushes ideas of racism of the founding fathers and the value of gay culture. I have no problem with tolerance but we are pushing this stuff a little young and remove any counter ideas. Id say the main thing going on in the schools is the removal of objective knowledge and hard sciences and the injection of moral values and cultural relativism....nothing more

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49
I wont get into masonry because it is a touchy subject on ATS but...
Not really. There are dozens of us here, including an unusually high number of mods, percentage-wise...

It is an indoctrination of the liberal agenda and pushes ideas of racism of the founding fathers and the value of gay culture.
So wait a minute here... you're saying the agenda being pushed is both racially intolerant AND homosexual at the same time? Racist gays? Gotta admit, I've never heard that one...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join