It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified: Massive Israeli manipulation of US media exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Israel has an influance on U.S. media , Oh go on ! Nah

edit on 30-11-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You can't bad mouth israel (government) on these forums i know for a fact that at least one mod does not like this
You'll get accused of being racist. and if you accuse another group of being racist you will also be called racist

We all know Israel's (government) M.O but we must not speak of it.
I AM NOT racist or anti-semetic.

Thats the whole point of the evil so and so's pretending to be jewish, so anyone that says a bad thing against them can be called anti-semetic.

The poor jews, honestly, they have had their faith hi-jacked by a bunch of evil, power-hungry madmen.

Infact you can't even label them racist (or any other group of people that happen to be members of a group or race that has been persecuted in recent history) without being accused of being racist yourself!!

How many comedians of certain ethnic or religious backgrounds get away with racist jokes daily?
I would be more specific but i already got into trouble twice for this

Of course the Israel government is a bad apple, it's bleeding obvious to blind freddy's blind dog!

And yes, i am still very angry at being censored, the person responsible should not maintain the powers they currently hold because they have mis-used them. ATS is the last place i expected this kind of thing to happen.

I'm suprised that this whole thread hasn't been taken down already. But i have faith that most of the ATS staff are not like the one i encountered and are able to tell the difference between racisim and disgust at the evil actions of a political group who also happen to be of a certain race.

The existence of the modern state of Israel is a crime against all of humanity but it is against the pallestinians in particular. This has nothing to do with jewish people. This has everything to do with a mad group of polititians.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's amazing how the Right in this country are willing to go war with Iran, Syria or any-other country that threatens Israel, claiming that we must defend an ally at any cost. When Russia invaded Georgia, they didn't make a peep! This subject is difficult and confusing but this is what the sit-rep appears to be to me. The United Nations went ahead and gave land where people were living lives, to religious, persecuted people from Europe. Those persecuted people then went ahead and forcibly removed that population, committing crimes on the level on the most horrible war time atrocities, ironically. The people who were forced to leave, want that land back and will for the foreseeable future. If we kicked everybody out of Texas and gave it to Kenyans, well, I believe we might see some shootin' goin on round those parts for quite a spell! (my cowboy talk) Now, as a civilized planet, we cannot allow innocent people to die, from the results of suicide bombings in public places. But wait, there's more...Israel in turn treats the Palestinians like total sh!t and that also should be tolerated. But it is tolerated. I once had a drink with a former Israeli soldier and he told me some unbelievable things. He also told me of the kindness that he received from the same people they were doing these things to. He had a heavy heart over what it is over there. But the U.S. is now at the point where we would risk global war over that place! I say shut it down! Parks closed people! Get the hell out everybody! Move em out, then glass it! They can all come to New York and Florida. Then we can have one less damn problem in the world! That is until the Rapture comes about for having destroyed Israel...damn, I guess we can't win.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNitro94

Gods chosen people? where does that leave the rest of us?
Isn't a statement like "we are gods chosen people" racist in and of itself?

I mean c'mon! we can support the Israely regime all we want, but in the end we won't be part of the 'chosen' group.
God bless all jewish people that want nothing to do with this, They are the better.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
This might seem 'anti-Semitic' to some, but it doesn't help that most of the 6 major TV corporations are owned and run by old Jewish guys.

are you suggesting that the 6 major ones would be run differently and cover different issues if owned by christians?

Are you suggesting that it wouldn't be ideal for the 6 major news networks to actually report facts, instead of misleading us for their own benefit? I'd suggest not forcing religion into the actual problem at hand. It already causes enough problems as it is. We understand that both religion and the current system are corrupt, as they make it blatantly obvious. However, that's not what is being discussed here. Defending Jews by suggesting Christians would do the same thing isn't helping to solve any of the problems.
You must first learn the reason before you can find a solution.

Cheers,
Strype

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join