It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Concerns Me About President Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
First off.. no, what concerns me is not that he's secretly an NWO insider, and the obvious media bias against him is a ploy to get us all to root for him, as some of you love to attempt to claim. That notion is ridiculous.

And second, no.. what concerns me is also not his more "extreme" views. Ron Paul's entire message is based on abiding by the powers granted to a president by the Constitution and leaving most matters up to the states. Also, the views that some people call extreme, I don't really think are very extreme at all. This guy does a great job at reporting the reality of it..
Youtube: Ben Swann Endorses FAIR Coverage

So.. what concerns me is this.. It's obvious to those who pay attention, that TPTB, corporate/banking elite, war profiteers, basically the entire "establishment" does not want this man to get elected. However, that doesn't mean they'll give up their fight if he does. That's where I get worried. TPTB could easily use his presidency as an excuse to sabotage.. well.. everything..

President Paul abolishes the TSA.. you guessed it, a 'terrorist' attack.

President Paul ends the Federal Reserve.. they crash the dollar.

President Paul brings troops home.. the MSM starts inundating us about civil war blood baths in Iraq and Afghanistan, thousands of innocent civilians dying.

And so on.. a complete mess on every front.

You could actually make the argument that it's in the elite's best interest for Ron Paul to get elected. They wouldn't assassinate him, they'd assassinate his message. They know as well as we do that it's not Ron Paul the man that so many of us endear, it's the message of freedom, rational foreign policy and limited government. When Ron Paul is gone, someone else will come along to pick up where he left off. But if he gets elected and all hell breaks loose (as designed and executed by those in control), it could put an end to the entire 'Liberty Movement' as we know it by essentially saying "Yeah, we tried that and look what happened". They could say "Oh, no war on terror? President Paul did that, and we got attacked." Or, "No central bank? Do you want to have another depression like the one President Paul got us into by abolishing the Fed?".

Now again, I'm not saying that Ron Paul getting elected is what they want.. it's not. They've had a plan for decades, and he has no part in it. Him getting elected would force them to improvise, and while that's not ideal for them, nevertheless, improvise they would.

Please don't misconstrue what I'm saying. I support Ron Paul 100%, and as far as my sentiments about this theory go, I say bring it on. There is no other candidate, period.. and even if he wins just the GOP nomination, let alone the election, the exposure of his message would wake so many people up, it'd be amazing. It needs to happen.

I guess I'm just saying... has anybody else thought this?

EDIT TO ADD: Seriously though.. I fully encourage every person to cast their vote for Ron Paul. I'm NOT trying to deter that. I'm not trying to manipulate anything, I'm not being paid by Gingrich's campaign ( I can see it now.. Ron's loyal following turning on one of their own).. I've donated to Ron's campaign, signed up for his volunteer program, heck I'm even wearing a RP shirt as I write this.. I'm simply saying, we can't expect that if he gets elected, all evil will cease at his will and TPTB will throw in the towel and call it a day.. And again, I'd actually be okay with this happening. It will probably happen at some point down the road, so I say the sooner the better. This country, humanity for that matter, needs another true revolution

edit on 29-11-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would love to see Ron Paul move into the Oval Office. The unfortunate thing is, it'll never happen. The American Electoral Process is so flawed, nobody but the candidates TPTB want in will ever win.
Unfortunately, unless Ron Paul is the proverbial 'under dog' that TPTB want, he doesn't stand a chance. Quite sad, I know. But, elections have never, and will never mean a damn thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

Yeah, that's essentially true, of course.. But still, the last thing that those in control want is revolt. So I think if RP's popularity and support reached a certain undeniable point, they may just throw up their hands and say "fine, let him in.. pull out Plan B"

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What an interesting new perspective on what could happen after a Ron Paul win. I'd never actually thought beyond the possibility of Paul winning in November. It's such an extreme long shot, it just hadn't really occured to me. You're suggestion of what would follow is disturbingly easy to agree with though. Given what we're watching happen right now and have been witnessing since at least 2007, I think you may really be onto something for how TPTB may react in a world where the President is Ron Paul.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate in cosmic dumps in our morning cereal? We work our hearts out...really bust our humps beyond all reason to actually defy the odds and get a GOOD man elected for a change......and it leads to a series of events far worse than it would have been to simply relect a political animal like Obama. Thanks for a new aspect to consider that I wouldn't have even thought of. Wow... S/F for this one, to be sure!

edit on 29-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
okay so lets not vote for ron paul, bc he might secretly be what every other candidate is...at plain sight.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
okay so lets not vote for ron paul, bc he might secretly be what every other candidate is...at plain sight.

Huh? Did you read the entire post? Or are you using double-reverse sarcasm?

He is not 'secretly what every other candidate is'. Of that I am positive, and it's obvious to anyone who does their homework. I'm not saying he'd be responsible for these events, but we all know there are immense powers at work outside of our government

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by bacci0909

Im sure "terrorists" wouldn't want to risk the opportunity to get rid of an occupying force from their country.

if Ron Paul abolished the TSA and a terrorist attack ocurred it would do more harm for the attackers. Paul would have to act and any terrorist organization/country knows an attack is an invitation to occupation.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Well, IMO voting for any others you are definately going to get a NWO extremist. So, whatever will be will be, so you may as well take a chance and vote for Ron Paul. If he is a NWO insider then you would habe got one anyway! Lol, I am just thinking logically

link   
You have just stated exactly why we need him. If all of this were to transpire, Paul would hopefully be telling us whom was behind it. Who we needed to arrest. Who the traitors are.
Let the revolution begin.

link   
Hypothetically, if Ron Paul became the POTUS, there's a higher chance of him getting murdered in an accidental plane crash than all your worries happening.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by bacci0909

Im sure "terrorists" wouldn't want to risk the opportunity to get rid of an occupying force from their country.

if Ron Paul abolished the TSA and a terrorist attack ocurred it would do more harm for the attackers. Paul would have to act and any terrorist organization/country knows an attack is an invitation to occupation.

Yeah... but that's to assume terrorism is what 'they' say it is.. which I don't. I'm saying false-flag terrorism

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
You have just stated exactly why we need him. If all of this were to transpire, Paul would hopefully be telling us whom was behind it. Who we needed to arrest. Who the traitors are.
Let the revolution begin.

Agreed.. 100%
2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Well, IMO voting for any others you are definately going to get a NWO extremist. So, whatever will be will be, so you may as well take a chance and vote for Ron Paul. If he is a NWO insider then you would habe got one anyway! Lol, I am just thinking logically

What is the deal? Do you guys not even read the very first paragraph? I'm NOT SAYING he's an 'NWO insider' and I'm fully advocating casting your votes for him. In fact I've spent more time in the past month arguing with people who do think he's an NWO insider than doing anything else on this site.

REPEAT: He's NOT AN NWO INSIDER. He's THE ANTI-NWO CANDIDATE

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think the nation knows the system is flawed, and the second the american masses don't get who they really NEED, they will revolt against TPTB. It will become evident that we want Paul for 2012, when people truly wake up is when they realize that their votes don't matter.

I believe people will evolve their thinking process quicker then TPTB are planning. I believe we the people will place the greedy elite's heads on sticks and send a damn good message of DO NOT F*** WITH US.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul has the potential to win the nomination contrary to what most think... for example even some mainstream news sources have started reporting Paul as being a frontrunner in early caucus states. I believe that if he wins the first caucus state, the snowball effect will really start going and he might shoot up in popularity across the nation, in which case he will be a real problem for TPTB. If he gets elected and killed however, I believe most people who are "awake" like ourselves on websites like this, will immediately point the finger at TPTB and in that sense, Ron Paul would be nothing less then a martyr for the freedom movement. Also we should note that this idea of revolution and removing money/corruption from politics is now GLOBAL and is no longer contained to our borders.. Ron Paul is simply a symbol for this new way of thinking and the cabal are not ready for their reign to end, especially not starting with the US of A.

I however retain hope that Ron Paul will win the nomination, and then will hopefully defeat Obama in the greatest election battle in recent history, and once elected I can only have faith he will slow our descent into chaos and possibly reverse it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Everything you are concerned about is a risk regardless of whether or not Ron Paul becomes POTUS...

The ruling elite are more likely to do something to prevent him from becoming nominated in the first place...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli
If he gets elected and killed however, I believe most people who are "awake" like ourselves on websites like this, will immediately point the finger at TPTB and in that sense, Ron Paul would be nothing less then a martyr for the freedom movement.

Yes, that's precisely why I don't think they'd assassinate him. There's too many of us waking up, they know this. That's my whole premonition.. the idea that they'd use the opportunity to try to kill the entire freedom movement and try to convince people they need their government.

This is the main objective of TPTB.. look into the 'Report From Iron Mountain', it's one of many think tanks that have been done all in an effort to brainstorm how to make people more dependent on government. War is the most classic way, but we're evolving past that and they know it. They even knew that in 1966 (When Iron Mountain was commissioned). It's how they came up with the idea of 'Global Warming'.. but that's for another thread I guess

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
lol...this thread backfired from its original point.

Come on people, read the OP and stick to the topic.

I see the OP as a completely logical scenario. We already know the government is capable of mass manipulation to get their way. If they did deploy these tactics to sabotage a Paul Presidency, there is no way to stop all of them (quick enough) but I'd be hesitant to think that he wouldn't get the right people investigating with full transparency. As long as there is an ounce of truth, we will win, it will be a long road, but we will win. This has been the mindset of the Ron Paul Revolution from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I recently had these thoughts as well. While I'm not American I do support Ron Paul and while many think his becoming President is impossible I do not think that it is improbable. Stranger things have happened as they say.

I think Ron Paul is a very smart man and trying to dismantle TPTB infrastructure is truly the challenge of our times. If America "went within" so to speak and took care of their own business would other nations respect them again? I think they would.

Countries and people want peace. Bankers, Corporations and the military industrial complex want war and security. Would terrorists see this as an opportunity? Perhaps, but if the US did have to go to war again, at least Ron Paul would follow the constitution and have congress vote on it. I don't think he would back down.

I also think that Ron Paul is smart enough to have a Plan B in mind as far as prosecuting banks, politicians, and corporations who are behind TPTB. Who knows maybe Ron Paul will use the new Presidential ability of assassinating US citizens who are involved in terrorism on some of those who are behind the scenes right now. Once the elite have been taken out he could easily "Restore America."

I honestly think that anything could happen. But if fear is what TPTB want don't give it to them. They will take advantage either way. Ron Paul strikes me as the kind of man who will take care of them when he gets the chance. I hope and anticipate that he has something up his sleeve.

edit on 29-11-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Sooo.... what you saying is Ron Paul is an NWO candidate. Gotcha.

I'm kidding, of course... couldn't help myself. On a serious note, You've brought up a very interesting list of responsibilities should Ron win. I will admit i never took my thinking that far, thought I did ponder up how they could quickly get him out, but that usually involved an assassination.I've got to agree with the earlier poster. If Ron wins, and TPTB do begin their false-flag attacks and mayhem techniques without outright making an attempt on his life, Then Ron is going to see through it, and so won't a great potion of the population.. Of course I'm only hoping on that last one.

My line of thinking is this: If Ron wins, It won't matter much what they try to do to discredit him, or take him out. Even if they succeeded, there's no good way of hiding the massive 'waves' they would have to generate to do so, to speak nothing of the # storm it would create afterwords.. People are watching, and they are starting to pay attention. Their only hope for a clean solution, in my eyes, is to ensure the man never wins that election..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join