It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb voyage: 600 Libyans ‘already fighting in Syria', Entered through Turkish Territory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
rt.com...

The Libyan government apparently wants to share its successful experience of overthrowing the Gaddafi regime with like-minded Syrians. It has sent 600 of its troops to support local militants against the Assad regime, according to media reports.

The fighters have joined the Free Syria Army, the militant group carrying out attacks on government forces in Syria, reports the Egyptian news website Al-Ray Al-Arabi citing its sources. The report says the troops entered Syria through Turkish territory.

Oh wow, so they just got finished fighting a civil war, and now decided to join in another civil war in a different country?

Isnt this considered an act of war?

Sending your own troops into another country to fight their government? Sounds like war to me.

I guess Assad was right, in saying foreign forces were meddling inside his country. (Perhaps this is where those thousands of anti-air missles are end up?)

Bashar Assad’s government has repeatedly accused foreign forces of smuggling armed groups and weapons into Syria and thus fueling the ongoing violence.

So this means the new Libyan government is all humpty-dumpty nowdays eh?.....

In November, the Libyan capital, Tripoli, saw a mass protest by the rebels, who demanded that the NTC pay their wages. Some even threatened to overthrow the new government the way they did with the previous one, unless their demands are met.

Oh...i guess its not all humpty-dumpty then....
edit on 29-11-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
how do these troops get to Syria?

land, sea, air?

smuggling?

undetected?

who is watching?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Officially proven, the so called conspiracy theorists and independent journalists were right once again...

Libyan fighters join Syrian revolt against Assad

www.reuters.com...

edit on 19-8-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

join