It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not exist. Neither do you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
Not sure why you added the religious stuff to the thread. Unless your explaining just one more illusion that has held the humans in rapt delusions for thosands of years..

I am not a Christian. But, I do believe in Jesus. Whether or not the people here can accept this fact, Jesus also spoke of selflessness. But it was the selfish people that killed him. Those very same selfish people are ridiculing my thread.

The bible says this over and over: We are the body of Christ.

Jesus is a good example of how to live in unity.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Do you work?

Do you live in a home? ( or with your parents?)

Do you wear clothes?

Do you eat?

Sounds like you shouldn't need any of these things -- because they don't exist, right?

In fact the universe just typed those words above this and this sentence as well. Right?

Do you have to crap and piss? If you do, why? You don't exist...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

ur inferiority as an individual is due to what u insist to not move, truth is so linear sense is a certainty, any free true move u realize is urself confidence, urself actually i guess fear u for what u keep it there subject to any and all

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Those very same selfish people are ridiculing my thread.

It is not YOUR thread according to what YOU have been saying.

The "people ridiculing" YOUR thread don't exist according to what you are saying.

According to YOU, the universe wrote this thread which does not exist on a computer which does not exist, over the internet which does not exist, to people who do not exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

From Caos to Harmony

If you have caos how can you get any sort of order out of it?
unless you consider caos as some sort of order itself.

by chance ?
how many coincidences does one need to create a balanced universe ?

I leave this one for the experts ...

Put your eyes in to a toddler ... Can you see the anology between a toddler and a brand new black board ?

look to this man .... can you see the anology between this man and a black board full of images,numbers and so on ?

how did the toddler who turn in to a man managed to absorb and make order of the thousands of information billions of images
and countless experiences?

by memory ?

by repetition?

I suggest by the spirit ... I'm I wrong ?

If it is the Spirit therefore we are very real you are real I'm Real ....

all comments are deeply appreciate
edit on 29-11-2011 by ironsavior because: add info

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 29-11-2011 by ironsavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I must let you know that philosophy is the logical study of the ideal forms; philosophy is the science of meaning of things such as the Good, Justice, Freedom, Natural Mind, Reality... Your rejection of belief in the natural mind, and your claim that only the "spiritual" perception exists indicates that you don't believe in the ideal forms, the objects of philosophical study, and your ideological stance is inherently anti-philosophical. In that way, your thread content is irrelevant to a Philosophy & Metaphysics forum, and belongs more in a spirituality or religion forum. Your comment that good and bad are only a matter of perception, and so you wouldn't object to joining the "borg" collective, because you would choose to perceive that experience as good, and because you think that only one mind exists anyway, shows that you are a moral relativist, and solipsist spiritualist -- Those are not rational stances, and as such are irrelevant to philosophical aims. Philosophy demands for rational investigation into the conceptual world, yet that is not what you seek here, only to promote and talk irrationally about solipsist spiritualist dogma.

Please be aware, Aristotle, Socrates, and Plato, etc, the great philosophers of western intellectual history were opposed to the relativists which they called sophists. I must add, moral relativism is loved by the psychopaths, because they feel they are rationalizing evil through it, or, should I say, irrationalizing evil based on the claim evil is only a matter of perception, so they can do no wrong. One of the most incredible admissions I have ever heard online: You wouldn't mind joining the "borg" collective! Incredible!

I am tired of these pathological spiritualists trying to hijack the philosophy forums online with fundamentally anti-philosophical, relativist agendas!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So if there is no you and there is no me or if there is a you and there is a me and we are all one. Does that mean if I die now il still be here as you and everyone els?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsavior

the problem is what he fears separation concept or individuality as it means for him to stop being fed positively as he wants

for some they precious the idea that truth is elsewhere for the sense of positive freedom that they conclude of

but that is unsane, bc if truth is elsewhere then all is elsewhere so u always negative hole

which reveal the will, that conclusion is not of any logics use, the free will primary is condition to positive gains and possessions not to move nor realizing smthg positively

that is why its justifications of false premise is not of logics either

if one is a whole object then separate conscious are mostly nothing, and not pitiful miserable frightened

if he means that the one object is punishing them for not giving it all to it, then again more they are not the objective forces limiting their conditions, so conscious there are all what is else of that

well right logics of separation sense, is when truth is respected being the superior fact reason of all right ends, then each one individual even up would admit how separation is a must for one truth to be the sense through everyone rights and alright objective ends constance that is necessary to efficient individual ones move positive free realisation for their true existence rights, which is also necessary for superiority free sense existence right

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah, as it turns out, it doesn't matter if I exist or not.

As long as the illusion is strong enough, and I apparently have these automatic reactions and instincts to interact with the illusion, what's the difference?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

Empirism

quote form wiki

Empiricism is a theory of knowledge that asserts that knowledge comes only or primarily via sensory experience. One of several views of epistemology, the study of human knowledge, along with rationalism, idealism and historicism, empiricism emphasizes the role of experience and evidence, especially sensory perception, in the formation of ideas, over the notion of innate ideas or traditions[1].

Empiricism in the philosophy of science emphasizes evidence, especially as discovered in experiments. It is a fundamental part of the scientific method that all hypotheses and theories must be tested against observations of the natural world rather than resting solely on a priori reasoning, intuition, or revelation.

Philosophers associated with empiricism include Aristotle, Alhazen, Avicenna, Ibn Tufail, Robert Grosseteste, William of Ockham, Francis Bacon, Thomas Hobbes, Robert Boyle, John Locke, George Berkeley, David Hume, Leopold von Ranke and John Stuart Mill.

I do think is relevant The Spirit I mention is the Arche... therefore it should be the ultimate proof of our existence and maybe mutation

Kind Regards

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think I feel therefore I have conscience and therefore I exist

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
I appreciate what your saying but at the same time, there is a me and if that me doesn't pay rent then that me will be cold, on the street and eating out of dumpsters, that is the reality that shows me that the here and now is really here.

How sad for you that that's the measure..

edit on 29-11-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You and others have missed the point he was attempting to convey in the OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

Whatever you're selling, I'm buying ! One of the most eloquent thread kills i've read in a while. Will you marry me

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucidia

I thought Socrates taught about an experiencial ideal of perfection to which man can and must aspire ie: virtue.

As to the OP, the notions about moral reletavism and of good and evil being one and the same is abhorant I agree.

Also, if an undifferentiated nothingness was to be our experience, then we would be an undifferentiated nothingness, not as we find ourselves.

That said, at source, our true nature, and our identity isn't "self" but love, which honors and upholds mutuality and mutual expression, and doesn't seek to obliterate our unique individuality.

It might be the demon the OP claims to have integrated a few days ago, working for what I call an "inversion".

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Do you work?

Do you live in a home? ( or with your parents?)

Do you wear clothes?

Do you eat?

Sounds like you shouldn't need any of these things -- because they don't exist, right?

In fact the universe just typed those words above this and this sentence as well. Right?

Do you have to crap and piss? If you do, why? You don't exist...

It is not me that does these things. It is the universe. The universe craps and pisses.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

There is no me. There is only universe.

There is not even universe.. All is...
It is the simplest of truths yet peeps find it so hard to grasp...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
So if there is no you and there is no me or if there is a you and there is a me and we are all one. Does that mean if I die now il still be here as you and everyone els?

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucidia
I am tired of these pathological spiritualists trying to hijack the philosophy forums online with fundamentally anti-philosophical, relativist agendas!

I guess you'll just have to get over it. If you don't want to hear what I have to say, get off my thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join