It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you handle internet trolls?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sometimes a nice good bottle of troll spray works pretty well.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
No, this is nasty stuff like posting the home address of people. trying to set up fights. and worse. im leaving it. i enjoy this site now.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
My methodology is to attract enough trolls to a particular place which in turn attract ether one or two cannibal trolls to the site.

If you have ever seen a cannibal troll in action it is amazing. But they are very shy and the amount of common trolls has to be at least 10 to 1 for it to even be worth their while.

Now to attract enough common trolls one needs the proper bait. here are some examples. David Icke, Obama for Reelection, Council of Light or other such stuff. However Religion and Philosophy Trolls are to tough and are to be avoided as they are the only rare subgroup of troll that can slay a cannibal troll

Ok now you have attracted your trolls how to get the cannibal troll to attack is the most odious part of the process you have to get the trolls to start making the Troll Call. Trolls will only make this call when they are attacking so you may need to build a defensive position and say something reasonable and intelligent.

disclaimer: the author of this post doesn't advocate the eating of Trolls as they are God's creatures too. This method is not the only method for trapping trolls and any troll hunting should be done cautiously and humanely.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

It's best to stay off of 4chan unless you know what you're doing. And I wouldn't recommend agitating those trolls.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
my technique for dealing with tr0llz?

three little letters that work like a charm:

L O L

if you respond to these fetchers using nothing but these simple letters, the results should prove astounding.

ready thy blade slayer, for your work has just begun

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am curious to hear what site the OP is referencing...now that he has deleted his profile from the site...might be neighborly to let us in on the bad, bad site!

So far I have not seen the name or link posted...could you please indulge us OP?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'd be tempted to give one of you troll slayers me old account and go to work!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

I have only read your opening post...
The best way to handle trolls is roasting them on a slow
turning rotisserie while ladeling melted butter and garlic
on them.
Do not feed the trolls let the trolls feed you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join