It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: "Iranian students storm UK Embassy in Tehran on Tuesday, replace the British flag with an Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Mate if I had my way I would wack and G them all. But its a case of the worser evils in this time!!!

However at this precise moment the world has to stop the fundos or we are all in frigging peril!!!

Too many wackos at a party means only one thing!!! Wack or get wacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
it was students alright, you can see them nicking the sat dish.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Nothing to worry about.

It is either Iran plays by international rules or DO NOT.

Not that I believe that the Iranian government is worth a damn, but it is hilarious to read people from western countries telling other countries to play by international rules. Exactly what was legal about the Iraq war, or NATO running into Libya?

The US, Israel, and Europe, run by elitist banking scum, piss all over the "rules" that are in place and have done so for years.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

@samy110, who tweets regularly about Iran, says it is not Iranian students responsible for the attack. Those who attacked the British embassy in Tehran are thugs FYI Iranian students R either expelled from Uni or in prisons! #iranelection

The official Iranian IRNA news agency reports that around 50 students managed to enter the embassy but that police used water canon to try to stop others entering.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 29-11-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Two confusing news

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hmm...sounds staged. Why would protestors take hostages anyway?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

they, Iran, held US hostages for 444 days , wonder how long they will hold the Brits? or will they do away with them? could this be the start of the war Iran wants?

edit on 29-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Not that I believe that the Iranian government is worth a damn, but it is hilarious to read people from western countries telling other countries to play by international rules. Exactly what was legal about the Iraq war, or NATO running into Libya?

The US, Israel, and Europe, run by elitist banking scum, piss all over the "rules" that are in place and have done so for years.

Cut the BS.

Deal with one issue at a time. No distraction by dragging historical bagges or unrelated events to the current issue, and then only will we find solutions to the problem at hand.

Iran had just moved another chess piece. Be cool, be proactive, not reactive, or we will only be foolishly playing to their tune or tune set by others.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Judging by the responses thus far, seems the propaganda has conditioned on schedule,

how quickly the people ask for war,

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Some students and ordinary people managed to break into the British compound again," Fars reported, adding that the Tehran governor was at the scene "trying to calm down the students."

The incident followed Britain's imposition of new sanctions on the Islamic state last week over its nuclear program. London banned all British financial institutions from doing business with their Iranian counterparts, including the Central Bank of Iran, as part of a new wave of sanctions by Western countries.

live.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I have no desire to see the UK go to war with Iran.

We should go in, get our people out and then cut diplomatic ties.

That's it, no war.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
As Iraq has demonstrated it is not a good idea to bomb people to the ballot box. Change has to come from within - if Iran is to change it must be the people who effect it as Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria have, and are, showing us.
edit on 29-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

It really doesn't matter if that change comes from within or not, because we (the US and the west) only want and will ONLY recognize the kind of government WE want to see in power. If it doesn't suit US, the change doesn't matter. Period.

Granted, we might play the other side for awhile, but even that is short lived if at all.

Business as usual.

ETA: Of course, can we really blame the Iranians for replacing the flag? They are sick of the West's BS and strong arm tactics, as well they should.

edit on 29-11-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

One of the comments on that video was quite interesting, can anyone confirm this ?

"STUDENTS"?!! what a joke! For God sake, why Media is keep calling them "students"?! I'm Iranian, and ask any Iranian, NONE of these b**tards are students. They are all members of the Basij militia. And for those who don't know what Basij is, it is the exact equivalent to the SS in the 3rd Reich. For God sake!, PLEASE DON'T CALL THEM STUDENTS

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Judging by the responses thus far, seems the propaganda has conditioned on schedule

Typical....

When was the last time any Iranian Embassy was stormed?

It's propaganda to post and discuss whats transpiring now?

edit on 29-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The last one I remember the SAS stormed an Iranian embassy to free the Iranian embassy staff from the hostage takers (members of the Democratic Revolutionary Front for the Liberation of Arabistan)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Fair enough...

Rescuing Hostages is a far cry from taking Hostages.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know.. but you did ask
and that was the only 1 I know of.. I was just a teen at the time working with the UKs MoD and got caught in the whole romance/bravery of rescuing hostages from evil terrorists.. Strange how youthful fancies and real life are somewhat different when you come face to face with them.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Judging by the responses thus far, seems the propaganda has conditioned on schedule

Typical....

When was the last time any Iranian Embassy was stormed?

It's propaganda to post and discuss whats transpiring now?

edit on 29-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Typical What?

i don't believe reporting whats transpiring is 'Propaganda'

the way others are portrayed is Propaganda, people are quick to ask for war when the 'Animal Islamic' disapprove of the UK/US etc,

we are told that the Middle East are all US/UK haters, does anyone question why? does anyone ponder what commenced said 'Hatred'?

everyone is quick to point out other nations inhumane acts, yet they put a blinds eye to their own countries,

that is the propaganda i speak of
edit on 29-11-2011 by Darth_Prime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join