It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman accused of racist rant on Croydon-to-Wimbledon tram has been charged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Just an update on the woman who had a racist rant on a tram she has been charged

www.bbc.co.uk...

Doesn't say what with but I suspect its disturbing the peace.
What I do find odd is that they have released her name.....she is going to have to have security I think, so not only has she been offensive she may take precious resources away to keep her safe.
edit on 29-11-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
No, it wont be disturbing the peace, they will have charged her with inciting racial hatred, it carries a bigger sentence. If there is one thing you can rely on with the courts in this country, its that they will try and hang the biggest crime on you insead of the correct one, just to try and get a 'better' result.

I know, i have been on the receiving end, back fired on them though, as i walked away and they got nothing

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

already covered here

and...a super mod closed that thread so chances are, this one will get closed, too...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nope this is an update on the situation, she had not been charged before the other thread got shut down.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Stupid cow
Waste of skin
Incompetent mother (who does this # with a small child in your arms??)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that this lady needs to learn her countries history.
England went to their countries way before they came to England. So it’s barely there fault for them to come to England when they went to their countries and made it part of the British Empire.
It’s funny how people blame their or their countries problems on a specific group of people, I wish people could direct that anger at the real problems.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This topic was previously closed as members were unable to discuss this without violating the T&C.

As a result of some responses in this thread, this one is closed as well.

Please use the Complaint feature if this isn't to your satisfaction.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join