It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0$ spent on wall street prosicutions millions spent on evictions of Occupy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
if all the money and effort that was spent on evicting pieceful protestors from parks and reserves accross america was spent on Prosecuting wall street we would have quite a few indictment by now, and courts would be hearing cases against finincial traders who defrauded the populace not petitions to evict protestors.

this money spent on acually Prosecuting existing laws against existing crimainals who broke those laws, would by now have put quite a few of the financial criminals behind a jugde.

instead it was used to enforce the smallest of mis demenoirs of camping out in a park.

i ask all is this the best use of the time and resources when to not obey a lawful police order to move equates to violence to elicit the required action, yet to rob millions is not even on the radar of the law?

i mean how does people camping out in a park in the form of a pieceful sit in elicit such a resonce to follow the rule of law to the letter,

when wall street is yet to see the long arm of the law?

we are expected to move in the street at threat of arrest or pepperspray or we are the law brakers,
yet the millions stolen by wall st against existing laws never see the riot police or taste papperspray,

why so strong to enforce the ordinances of a city, but so unable to prosicute federal crimes?

i am lost to understand how people can say,
they are breaking the law by staying in the park, protesting federal criminals who also broke the law.
is one group imunine to their crimes, or is selective inforcement occouring?

enforce camping laws but not financial crimes?

use force on breaking bylaws by ignore federal crimes?

does any else realise the irony of being evicted by police at great cost and effort,
when wall street criminals continue working just blocks away.

they were nearly in the right place to get the real criminals

so i ask you why was it so nessacery to evict these "criminal campers" when wall street has yet to be prosicuted?

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
All the money is being spent for ICE to shut down 100jerseysale.com. Sorry, there is no money left to do anything constructive here in America.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Do you have some links/sources/data for your claim?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

i know right,

its like a theator of the abserd

lets ignore the crimes of the wall st criminals at a ferederal level,
but enforce with predidice local laws about camping?

i mean when people complain about OWS breaking park laws,
but dont mind wall street taking their house?
WTF

am i in twilight zone or some thing?

xpolder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by XPLodER

Do you have some links/sources/data for your claim?

lol your joking right?
are you joking?
are you really asking for numbers?

lol you must be joking

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Your title is a lie, see the Madoff case.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Define this wall street you speak of, is it anyone who invests or just those who make a certain amount oof money? You have very broad statements but who are they really pointed at?

Do you have a job?

Do you use any product or services from these big companies you hate so much?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

No-I'm not joking-show me data where "millions" (as you claim in your thread title) are being spent.....did I stutter?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

So no one from Wall Street gets prosecuted? (By the way-I spelled "prosecuted" correctly-unlike you did in your thread title):
www.nbcnewyork.com...

articles.latimes.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

dealbreaker.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Your title is a lie, see the Madoff case.

your example is bogus

In March 2009, Madoff pleaded guilty to 11 federal felonies and admitted to turning his wealth management business into a massive Ponzi scheme that defrauded thousands of investors of billions of dollars. Madoff said he began the Ponzi scheme in the early 1990s. However, federal investigators believe the fraud began as early as the 1970s,[5] and those charged with recovering the missing money believe the investment operation may never have been legitimate.[6] The amount missing from client accounts, including fabricated gains, was almost $65 billion.[7] The court-appointed trustee estimated actual losses to investors of $18 billion.[6] On June 29, 2009, he was sentenced to 150 years in prison, the maximum allowed.[8][9]

wiki

madoff ran a ponzie scheme that fell over, that is the only reason he was exposed and prosicuted,
try again?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

which is the less of two evils?
see i can do that too

Define this wall street you speak of, is it anyone who invests or just those who make a certain amount oof money? You have very broad statements but who are they really pointed at?

the illegal activity of fraud perpertrated by banks at the lender level corperate level and the executive level.
the crimes are far to numerous to list, and if you are not already aware by now what they are i will ask you to do some reasurch on what OWS wants.

Do you have a job?

do you?

Do you use any product or services from these big companies you hate so much?

no i dont, do you ?

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

if all the money and effort that was spent on evicting pieceful protestors from parks and reserves accross america was spent on Prosecuting wall street we would have quite a few indictment by now, and courts would be hearing cases against finincial traders who defrauded the populace not petitions to evict protestors.

I agree with you and I am hopeful that some day soon..we may see some of these offenders prosecuted for the financial coup d'etat perpetrated on not only the American citizens..but of countries around the world..why these thief's should be tarred and feathered.. here's a short list of some of them..visit the links for more reading and info SnF Cheers Coco

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts

The list of institutions that received the most money from the Federal Reserve can be found on page 131 of the GAO Audit and are as follows..

Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000)
Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000)
Merrill Lynch: $1.949 trillion ($1,949,000,000,000)
Bank of America: $1.344 trillion ($1,344,000,000,000)
Barclays PLC (United Kingdom): $868 billion ($868,000,000,000)
Bear Sterns: $853 billion ($853,000,000,000)
Goldman Sachs: $814 billion ($814,000,000,000)
Royal Bank of Scotland (UK): $541 billion ($541,000,000,000)
JP Morgan Chase: $391 billion ($391,000,000,000)
Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion ($354,000,000,000)
UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion ($287,000,000,000)
Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion ($262,000,000,000)
Lehman Brothers: $183 billion ($183,000,000,000)
Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom): $181 billion ($181,000,000,000)
BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion ($175,000,000,000)
and many many more including banks in Belgium of all places

Full article at www.silverbearcafe.com...
Senator Sander’s Article: sanders.senate.gov...

Source: www.gao.gov...
FULL PDF on GAO server: www.gao.gov...
edit on 29-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: forgot something

Anyone who wants to defend this group of banksters I have listed above..needs their head examined
edit on 29-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

No-I'm not joking-show me data where "millions" (as you claim in your thread title) are being spent.....did I stutter?

oh ok your serious,

police have received a bonanza of overtime, making up a large part of at least $10.3 million in costs incurred ]by nine cities since the protesters began gathering near Wall Street two months ago.

huff post

what other things would you like links too

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You said no money was spent, are you saying none was spent on that case?

I do have a job and will ask again, do you?

You say you use no products or services from these giant companies and evil wall street. Your posting on the internet from a phone or PC and I bet you use a ton of things made from the company GE.

So you have no insurance or 401k, no stocks? Since the evil wall street and stock market are made of banks I'm sure you don't use one of those ever. How about any person or company that invests because they are making it possible for this evil to happen.

Since I bet you still live at home, all the above would apply to your parents also. Living with them would be using a service of theirs.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

So no one from Wall Street gets prosecuted? (By the way-I spelled "prosecuted" correctly-unlike you did in your thread title):
www.nbcnewyork.com...

articles.latimes.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

dealbreaker.com...

the first example was insider trading, a different kettle of fish,
you see your congress has exempted them selves from being indited on charges for this crime,

what i am talking about with respect to wall street crime is fraud, not insider trading.

again?

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

thank you

its hard to argue with the numbers,
the non elected non acountable criminal element madoff with trillions,
and yet the protestors in the park are the problem.

star and thanks

its nice to know which banks took the future away from america.

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

I agree with you and I am hopeful that some day soon..we may see some of these offenders prosecuted for the financial coup d'etat perpetrated on not only the American citizens..but of countries around the world..why these thief's should be tarred and feathered.. here's a short list of some of them..visit the links for more reading and info SnF Cheers Coco

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts

The list of institutions that received the most money from the Federal Reserve can be found on page 131 of the GAO Audit and are as follows..

Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000)
Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000)
Merrill Lynch: $1.949 trillion ($1,949,000,000,000)
Bank of America: $1.344 trillion ($1,344,000,000,000)
Barclays PLC (United Kingdom): $868 billion ($868,000,000,000)
Bear Sterns: $853 billion ($853,000,000,000)
Goldman Sachs: $814 billion ($814,000,000,000)
Royal Bank of Scotland (UK): $541 billion ($541,000,000,000)
JP Morgan Chase: $391 billion ($391,000,000,000)
Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion ($354,000,000,000)
UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion ($287,000,000,000)
Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion ($262,000,000,000)
Lehman Brothers: $183 billion ($183,000,000,000)
Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom): $181 billion ($181,000,000,000)
BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion ($175,000,000,000)
and many many more including banks in Belgium of all places

Full article at www.silverbearcafe.com...
Senator Sander’s Article: sanders.senate.gov...

Source: www.gao.gov...
FULL PDF on GAO server: www.gao.gov...
edit on 29-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: forgot something

Anyone who wants to defend this group of banksters I have listed above..needs their head examined
edit
on 29-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

How many of the above paid that money back? Why did they take it in the first place and who caused the problem?

You should watch the movie too big to fail, highlights an interesting side of the issue.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by XPLodER

You said no money was spent, are you saying none was spent on that case?

no i am saying look at the money spent on evictions of occupy locations vs how much of that money went to acually inditing financial fraud on wall street = 0$

do have a job and will ask again, do you?

to save humanity

You say you use no products or services from these giant companies and evil wall street. Your posting on the internet from a phone or PC and I bet you use a ton of things made from the company GE.

no i choose to use companies that dont exploit people do you?

So you have no insurance or 401k, no stocks? Since the evil wall street and stock market are made of banks I'm sure you don't use one of those ever. How about any person or company that invests because they are making it possible for this evil to happen.

i dont use any of the things you speak of none at all.

xploder

Since I bet you still live at home, all the above would apply to your parents also. Living with them would be using a service of theirs.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

You should watch the movie too big to fail, highlights an interesting side of the issue.

care to tell us who is at fault in the "too big to fail" movie
because i know that lender induced fraud was rampent
do they blame the marks in the scam?
ie the people who were conned?

xploder

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

$16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments. The Federal Reserve likes to refer to these secret bailouts as an all-inclusive loan program, but virtually none of the money has been returned and it was loaned out at 0% interest. Why the Federal Reserve had never been public about this or even informed the United States Congress about the $16 trillion dollar bailout is obvious - the American public would have been outraged to find out that the Federal Reserve bailed out foreign banks while Americans were struggling to find jobs.

www.silverbearcafe.com...

Please read the article..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Again I agree with you..I can not understand anyone wanting to defend these people who run the world financial system..this was clearly a scheme to make trillions of dollars..they even hedged their bets with insurance if the loans went bad..they knew exactly what they were doing..
edit on 29-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

the bit that really gets me is the fact that there was federal co operation to co ordinate a crack down on occupy,
yet they cannot orginise criminal inditments of wall street fraud?
wtf
lol

im living in the twilight zone
people support the banks takeover?

xploder

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join