It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four rockets hit northern Israel (from Lebanon)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Four rockets hit northern Israel (from Lebanon)

www.haaretz.com

At least four Katyusha rockets were fired from Lebanon at northern Israel on Monday night. The Israel Defense Forces responded soon after, firing a number of artillery shells at "the source of fire," in southern Lebanon. There were no injuries, but some building sustained damage. At this time figher fighters are still combating the blaze caused by the rockets.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, well, well. I guess Israel's friends from Lebanon want a piece of the action since all the talk these days is about Syria, Turkey, Iran, Israel etc. We'll see if this is an isolated incident or if more are to follow. Coiuld have been a directive from Iran to let Israel know "hey we are here". Not much else to say-just something for everyone to keep an eye on.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Checked the Jerusalem Post and the IDF has retuned fire back into Lebanon. Sorry you stated this already !!

edit on 28-11-2011 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Man oh man!

There are conflicts on the brink of kicking off all over the place, this is starting to get pretty insane

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just saw this was posted in the Middle East forum as well-my apologies. Mods lock this if necessary.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
“I’m not issuing threats, but it’s plain to see that an Israel-American attack on Iran or military involvement in Syria will lead to a regional war,” Nasrallah

Dude, don't assume the US will help you out with your war.. I am sure the US would considering our current leaders, but the way things are supposed to happen is congress votes to have a declaration of war(unfortually this has not been followed recently, but that is how the constitution works). Ugh, I hate how the these people lump the US and Israel together as one entity. I pray we elect Ron Paul and he ends this non sense...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hizbollah checking out their new purchases......Libyan perhaps?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hand on heart , I don't think anyone knows who is helping who on the middle eastern stage. False flags / bombing by proxy Oil , Minerals , Israel talking to Hamas under the table , UK paying off the bloody Taliban , if the
Straits of Hormuz is blocked ..............kerching we will all be walking , not driving cause the price of oil will rocket , excuse the pun
Top of the pyramid are the winners [ Rothchilds ]. We are all at a poker game , with the cards stacked against us ..............bring on the revolution I WILL FIGHT .

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Man oh man!

There are conflicts on the brink of kicking off all over the place, this is starting to get pretty insane

Tell me about it. I'm hopping around like a one-legged man in an asskicking contest trying to get it all into this week's show. Remember Hakim Belhadj, one of the guys I named as a CIA operative in Libya a couple of weeks ago? Dude just got outed for having contact with the Free Syrian Army. www.abovetopsecret.com... The new Truth Is Viral will be up by Wednesday, complete with my interview with one of the leaders of the Syrian opposition; at which point, princeofpeace and 53 other people are going to owe me an apology.

It's all coming to a head around Israel. I told you guys earlier this year that I believed that the Gog/Magog War was beginning, and now we are watching that prophecy unfold. The "hook" has been set in Russia's jaw, pulling them into a conflict they aren't ready for; the Turks are involved; the Persians too. EXACTLY as set forth in Ezekiel 38.

Still think I'm crazy?
edit on 11/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/28/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Glad to see everyone is SO excited about all this stuff. I still dont think this is anything but a collective blip on the ole radar of history and far less serious than any number of crisi during the Cold War but if im wrong (and i dont think i am), then all of you with your escape plans, seed vaults, MRI's etc who think this is gonna be fun like camping out or a scene out of Road Warrior, then you're gonna get more than u bargained for.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ah yes...

its the cedar tree, that's the end of the puzzle.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Glad to see everyone is SO excited about all this stuff. I still dont think this is anything but a collective blip on the ole radar of history and far less serious than any number of crisi during the Cold War but if im wrong (and i dont think i am), then all of you with your escape plans, seed vaults, MRI's etc who think this is gonna be fun like camping out or a scene out of Road Warrior, then you're gonna get more than u bargained for.

No brother, the REAL Prince of Peace is on His way; and every morning for the next 10,000 years, I'm gonna say, "I told you so."

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Trust me i KNOW. And he is not on his way YET...not even close.

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by princeofpeace

No brother, the REAL Prince of Peace is on His way; and every morning for the next 10,000 years, I'm gonna say, "I told you so."

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
It's all coming to a head around Israel. I told you guys earlier this year that I believed that the Gog/Magog War was beginning, and now we are watching that prophecy unfold. The "hook" has been set in Russia's jaw, pulling them into a conflict they aren't ready for; the Turks are involved; the Persians too. EXACTLY as set forth in Ezekiel 38.

Still think I'm crazy?
i appreciate all the work you do. however, you do seem a little off when you mention all the deity mumbo jumbo. i think you'd come off looking better to a higher percentage if you dropped the mystical opinion and stuck to the facts

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

IDF artillery cannons pounded Lebanese targets early Tuesday morning in response to at least three rockets fired into northern Israel

IDF fires on Lebanon after at least 3 rockets land in North

I hope it will not escalate, but I'm afraid it will, this time there seems to be to much tension building up
in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oh yay it hit a truck and exploded no casualities. I bet this is nothing more than a Mossad false flag to serve a bigger agenda. The masters of deception strike yet again.

Don't fret I'm sure the guy with the pink hat will write 5 paragraphs on how ILLOGICAL this sounds.
edit on 29-11-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Oh yay it hit a truck and exploded no casualities. I bet this is nothing more than a Mossad false flag to serve a bigger agenda. The masters of deception strike yet again.

maybe.

does Mossad have field agents in Lebanon?

did they just blow up the truck, or did a rocket actually launch and hit?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

does Mossad have field agents in Lebanon?

Tell me where israel doesn't have field agents.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
from the JP report;

Police were searching for a possible fourth rocket in the Western Galilee after residents reported hearing an explosion in the area.

The IDF has confirmed that their was not an explosion near the southern Lebanese city of Tyre last week, as opposed to media reports claiming that a blast had occurred.The reports had claimed that a Hezbollah weapons cache had exploded in the area, but the IDF sent a drone over the village which did not detect any indication of an explosion.

Hmmmm

why can't they "detect" an explosion in the Western Galilee ?

it looked easy enough to do in Tyre.

Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This had come upon since 2001. Nothing new.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join