It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War were in! That you cannot Mention!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello Everyone on ATS

We are now at full blown out Global War......

This War is not playing on your TV....

This War is not being represented fairly by the Media!

You know we are at WAR.... A War for our Freedom, Dignity and Human Rights ......

8 Trillion the Fed gave away that has taken 2 years to disclose........

Every nation in the EEU spectre being thrown into debt slavery......

America being destroyed by design ..... Congress just passed the arrest you at whim Act......

But what is this War!

One day I was talking on the Web and next day found myself is Gitmo is coming Soon.....

The War is between the Haves and Have Not .....

There is enough resources on this planet for us all to live comfortably.....

But not enough for the Elite to want to control it all.....

Water, Oil, Food anything you need to live they want to control and make you pay premium for this
basically free resource.....

In the UK North Sea gas is pumped to Europe and sold back to us at 8 Fold the price...

They have no morals ... Where greed is concerned .....

Its life or imprisonment .....by them..... The Final Conflict has Begun.....

Support the Revolution .....Boycott the Elite Stores and if you can stop paying the taxes that enslave you...

The War has begun by many people around the world .... To support them all you need do is focus on your
money... Where you bank it, where you spend it and where you donate it .....

3 things thats all for freedom

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The War has begun by many people around the world .... To support them all you need do is focus on your money... Where you bank it, where you spend it and where you donate it .....

Well said, I wish everyone would shop locally, bank locally and donate locally, but, unfortunately Wal-mart is so cheap that a lot of families can't afford anywhere else. The few dictate to the many and the many bow to them...it is so crazy!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So?

Do something about it my friend.

Want to build a new world of freedom?

Check out the Plan.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My credibility will be rebuked by this point .....

I read John Titor ..... many years ago....

And I thought no way would the USA be split up with warring states and civil war....

but recently you can almost see it coming to a frightening fruition .....

And as a human being I hope not .....

Maybe we have the power to stop the killing .....

Stop this absolute unbearable hold the Elite have upon us ....

Have you seen the Rothschilds in the press being lambasted .... heck no

the Elite are still protected check out the 13 lines of the Illuminati ....

Occupy them thay are the powers that be

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
firstly I would like to say happy ATS anniversary.
Secondly, very well said, now how does one fight this war? Regardless if we buy local, fight the taxes etc., we are still using their money, monetary system of trade, and legal tactics. They made the rules and we fight them by filing the appropriate forms they created. We still play their game. So really, how do we fight the system?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
So really, how do we fight the system?

Render unto Caesar that which belongs to Caesar.

Also known as the Plan.

Once they are starved to death by people renouncing the system, it will fall in on itself and a new world can rise from the ashes of the old.

But only after everyone understands that once you give ANYONE the power to rule them, they have become a slave.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 28-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Well were on their monopoly board

You land on Mayfair and they say you owe us £500

and you so say "Go take a hike" ...

Yes its their game and you have to play it for them to win ....

Stop letting them win spend money locally...
Grow #
Produce Stuff..
Barter

Start again away from draculas empire ...
Do what you can a liitle or a lot ....

But saying they control your game ! .. Dont forget were the pieces on the board the 99%
edit on 28-11-2011 by robertauthor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertauthor
My credibility will be rebuked by this point .....

I read John Titor ..... many years ago....

And I thought no way would the USA be split up with warring states and civil war....

but recently you can almost see it coming to a frightening fruition .....

And as a human being I hope not .....

Maybe we have the power to stop the killing .....

Stop this absolute unbearable hold the Elite have upon us ....

Have you seen the Rothschilds in the press being lambasted .... heck no

the Elite are still protected check out the 13 lines of the Illuminati ....

Occupy them thay are the powers that be

I think whoever acted as John Titor could surely see the obvious. It's inevitable for a country so divided not to turn on itself, especially when said country is a shining replica of an Empire that was created and fell in the same manner.

..nero fiddles while rome burns..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

I comprehend what you are saying, I do, but the little non compliance of a court ordered payment takes you from free slave to incarcerated one. Then how do you fight the war?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by robertauthor

I comprehend what you are saying, I do, but the little non compliance of a court ordered payment takes you from free slave to incarcerated one. Then how do you fight the war?

Or it takes you to an outlaw status like me.

In which case, learn from Robin Hood.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You fight the war by using there own weapon against them. What weapon is that? The independant media that USAID and The World Bank has been using to create a war supporting propaganda machine under the disguise of nation building. Heres a PDF from the World Bank on the use of media. linkAccountability Through Public Opinion From Inertia To Public Action. That has been used in Egypt and many other places to start the Spring Uprisings. All by design. Just take the USAID/Egypt websites word for it. link

democracy & governance snapshot

USAID programs have increased access to justice for more than 16,000 children and 8,700 families.
2000 media professionals have been trained through USAID programs.
USAID supported the training of more than 13,000 local election observers nationwide.
More than 100 USAID-supported joint community-local government initiatives have been created to solve local problems.

They trained 2000 media professionals in Egypt. They control the media in other words in Egypt. They trained 13,000 local election observers. They have deep involvment in thier elections. So when they push for over throw. They get over throw.

USAID and the World Bank are in allmost every country doing the same thing. And how about the World Bank president. Robert B. Zoellick. link He worked in Bush's White House. He worked for Goldman Sachs. He is a memeber of The Aspen Institute where David Koch sits on the board. link No wonder the Koch Brothers were using the techniques used by USAID and The World Bank to take control of a country. They were probly given the blue prints. Yes The Koch Brothers and The Sam Adams Alliance were both training independant media and starting fake astro turf campaigns to over throw the US government. How about some names. Eric O’Keefe fake pimp and prostitue. Joe The Plumber his names not joe and hes not a plumber. Michelle Malkin.link

Hillary Clinton has changed the trun of events from the original outcomes wanted when Bush was in office. But it was to late to save these countries from there over throws. But Hillary and Obama got to choose the puppets who were put in charge after wards. Its already been said that Hillary wants the World Bank presidency. link After all it has more power than just USAID. It would be a big power grab for her. Being able to control the nation building the US has been doing all over the world. But should we be doing any of this in the first place? The US is going broke from this crazyness of Nation Building at US tax payers expense. Hell we even have a second military ddue to all this called SOCOM. SOCOM is in over a 160 countries doing special froces work with private contractors and US military special forces.link

So how do you fight this? The same way they do. OWS has been using the independant media to fight back. Using the same tactics used in other countries to call there governments wrong doings. Its worked so far against the NYPD in New York. And you think well what do they have to do with the USAID and all the other stuff so far. Well NYPD is at the heart of the War On Terror. And a bad thing about them being so deeply invovled is the federal government has no control of them. They are technically a city police department and out of the reach of the federal government. But at the same time this War On Terrror police department is so heavily classified that the City has no one with high enough clearence to do over sight of the Police department.link After all they have a CIA agent running the thing.link

I personally believe OWS is a operation to un do the Tea Party. I think both were the use of a secret plan used by the United States on the rest of the world but was turned on the US by rogue elements and now OWS is supposed to un do it. All part of deconstructing the Bush Empire.link But are we going to end up with a Clinton Empire in return?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Then how do you fight the war?

You get your own army

And you make Allies of other Kingdoms

And yawl thought it was just an avatar

edit on 29-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
start your own bank.
any blueprint on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join