It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien or spirit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When i was little we were broke and had to stay at a hotel for awhile. I was asleep on the floor when I woke up to a tall shadowy figure standing in the bathroom doorway. I was scared frozen and just went back to sleep. I did that alot when i was little i thought the blanket made me invisible or somthing lol

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

Was your dad tall and dark?

Seriously, I think you're trolling!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This thread has as much substance as the other 2 threads you started in the past 15 mins. BTW, people have asked you questions on your other threads....be polite and answer them. They are YOUR threads.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No offence.....but I don't think your really going to fit in here

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i like my spam with eggs and bacon...

you?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Go away, please.
Trrrooolll

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

STOP IT ALREADY!! DO you have any idea what you are doing here? You are wasting space.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I believe it was a spirit. I believe you actually saw something. When I was younger about 4 years old, I had an encounter with something that I can't completely clarify as a certain something. This is probably one of the most remembered occasions of my life, it's like a small clip burned into my brain, I remember it in detail.

I woke in the middle of the night, at God knows what time, in need of using the bathroom, urgently. I was young so going into the dark worried me, so like every kid I would wake my mom and have her walk with me, but not this night. I got up out of my bed, walked toward the bathroom on my tippy-toes slowly glaring into the dark when I noticed a bright red, orange light in the hallway of the house. I was frightened, but for some reason I approached the light. When I finally got to the corner of the living room I peeked into the hallway and saw a glowing fiery-red-orange entity. It smiled at me with a large glowing smile. I screamed at the top of my lungs and froze in place, I was paralyzed. The entity then rose up into the air a few feet and flew past me, fading away. When my mom got to me I was crying hysterically trying to process what just happened. I explained to my parents, but they both disregarded it and said I was probably half asleep, dreaming it all up... To this day I can't tell you what it was I saw exactly, but I tell you, it was not human, it was not my imagination, and it wasn't a nightmare.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I believe it was a spirit. I believe you actually saw something.

Give me one.....just one, reason why you would believe the OP'er

deary me

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

sorry but I think you are full of crap. Why couldnt you just post all of your experiences in one thread instead of making new ones for a measly two~three sentences each?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Holy crap.

These two or three line OPs spammed out are just as bad as things other new members have been banned for.

And if ashes1221's next thread starts out with "when I was little..." I do believe my head will explode.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Holy crap.

These two or three line OPs spammed out are just as bad as things other new members have been banned for.

And if ashes1221's next thread starts out with "when I was little..." I do believe my head will explode.

When I was little.....I knew better than to play with my parents stuff. Granted we didn't have computers back then,. but, if we had, I knew better than to even think of touching it. The OP has not learned that lesson...yet.

Sowwy had to get that When I was little jab in there...J/K kidding with ya

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Now you went and did it. I have to clean up my exploded head now.

Thanks a lot.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Because of personal experience and the fact that whether or not the story was true I was mainly replying to explain my experience and let anyone else who's experienced something similar know no matter what some may claim, not all of the occasions like this are our minds playing tricks on us.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
no spam for me thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Excuse me destinyone but if thats all there is to tell than thats all their is to tell. Any way seriously find somthing better to do than harrass ppl online. I know this is a nerdy website but get a life

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the story Emma

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Listen here Sarte I don't apreciate your comment. Did you ever think that my experiences all happened when i was young! It is a fact for most ppl that with age their ability to see or sense things get drilled out of them by society.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashes1221
Excuse me destinyone but if thats all there is to tell than thats all their is to tell. Any way seriously find somthing better to do than harrass ppl online. I know this is a nerdy website but get a life

A. This is not, as you put it, a nerdy website. ATS is a very informative, up to the minute website. ATS is famous for presenting well thought out, and researched material for everyone to read. It's the posters/members that make ATS the success that it is.

B, you have posted something a fifth grader would post, as your intro to 3 threads, all started in less than 20 minutes. You didn't respond to questions...what did you expect. That members here would be so enthralled with your 2-3 sentence intros, they would shower you with flags and stars?

C. Maybe you could spend less time robo posting threads, and spend more time reading well presented threads to learn something....like how to post a new thread.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Ashes1221

A. This is not, as you put it, a nerdy website. ATS is a very informative, up to the minute website. ATS is famous for presenting well thought out, and researched material for everyone to read. It's the posters/members that make ATS the success that it is.

B, you have posted something a fifth grader would post, as your intro to 3 threads, all started in less than 20 minutes. You didn't respond to questions...what did you expect. That members here would be so enthralled with your 2-3 sentence intros, they would shower you with flags and stars?

C. Maybe you could spend less time robo posting threads, and spend more time reading well presented threads to learn something....like how to post a new thread.

ouch someone is getting upset! Just take deep breaths

top topics

<<   2 >>

join