It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO-Gulf military officers in Turkey prepare for intervention in Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Looks like the French may get the humanitarian corridors they desired.Once the U.N. establishes these corridors it will be time for war. Just as evidenced in Libya.

Just more hostage camps...But I'm sure U.S. money can buy the U.N. along with Israel , who still holds the Palestinian money pledged for UNESCO.I wonder who will support the U.N. if there are no funds...and the crimes being committed can't be justified by their emergency response and disaster control ,overseen by themselves.

No longer being able to secure the disaster...but don't worry I'm sure the local terrorists will help before, during and after the bombings.What we seen in Libya will pale in comparison to what may possibly be the next assault against the world and it's cascading flow of death, misery and sorrow...Shame, shame,shame...The atrocities being committed against creation...

Not trying to be a harbinger of doom, but this intervention and incursion of power only appears to be awakening the whole continent, which also has a lot of military might and power.

Source

A group of military officers from NATO and Persian Gulf nations have quietly established a mixed operational command at Iskenderun in the Turkish Hatay province on the border of North Syria, debkafile's military sources report. Hailing from the United States, France, Canada, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, with Turkish officers providing liaison, they do not represent NATO but are self-designated "monitors." Their mission is to set up "humanitarian corridors" inside Syria to serve the victims of Bashar Assad's crackdown. Commanded by ground, naval, air force and engineering officers, the task force aims to move into most of northern Syria.

I hope for the sake of humanity that this will not end in Nuclear war,because if it does,let's see if we saved ourselves, or were saved by what we hold dear in our hearts,and that is Love.....

The mission of Syria at the United Nations

edit on 28-11-2011 by Daedal because: Edit

edit on 28-11-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Great question / concern but if I may add to your thought I wonder what Iran's reaction will be if these 'humanitarian corridors' are established.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
How reliable is this source??

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

debka, rt, infowars.
as far as i'm concerned, if they don't link me to other sources, i take it with a grain of salt, or a bucket of salt.
credit to a few at infowars like watson, who provide many links to back him up.

not saying no truth to info, just will wait for more info before i claim true.
edit on 28-11-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

debka, rt, infowars.
as far as i'm concerned, if they don't link me to other sources, i take it with a grain of salt, or a bucket of salt.
credit to a few at infowars like watson, who provide many links to back him up.

not saying no truth to info, just will wait for more info before i claim true.
edit on 28-11-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

As do I..But it is only reasonable to consider considering who and what's involved,and who has allegiance to what...and how that will come to war.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

well sure, always a possibility, but the way i see it,

debkafile's military sources report.

this is not quite enough to prove anything.

my military sources have told me no such thing, yet.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
All the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place! I don't think most people know how dire a situation this is. I'm NOT fearing mongering, but this could very well be the first event of the start of WWIII? Syria will use their missiles if attacked. We are not talking about scud missiles mind you, but high tech Russian made hardware, like the ship killer missiles. IMHO all the countries against Israel are ready to go to war. There could be a major alignments made if this escalates? This is not good at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Absolutely terrible source.
Come back to me when a more reputable news outlet is saying this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

war is eminant, it's just the 'when' question now.
i think they have some more selling to the american public to do first.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Oh if I had a nickle...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is how they arrived...The U.S. and the U.N., sponsored by the U.S. dollar.

UN says ready to aid Arab peace mission to Syria

Source

UNITED NATIONS - The United Nations is ready to support a proposed Arab League peace monitoring mission to Syria, where an eight-month crackdown on protests had led to thousands of deaths, a UN spokesman said on Friday

The pan-Arab body said in a statement on Thursday it was urging the United Nations to take “necessary measures according to the U.N. charter to support the Arab League’s effort to settle the complicated situation in Syria.” .

edit on 28-11-2011 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

i think they have some more selling to the american public to do first.

I know rubbertramp, this is what concerns me. This could escalate very quickly! The Syrians are about as anti american as you can get right now! They are willing and ready to start pulling triggers and launching missiles!
edit on 28-11-2011 by Captain Beyond because: no reason given

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mart0
Absolutely terrible source.
Come back to me when a more reputable news outlet is saying this.

Will do...Give it a few days or weeks and when the crackdown continues and the exploitation of Syria continues..Evidence uh...Wow..How about Libya, Bahrain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, tunisia..That enough?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Turkey isn't even mentioned in that article? In fact, Nothing about a "Humanitarian Corridor" is mentioned either. It's just a report saying the Arab League would like the UN/US to interject in Syria. It says nothing about NATO/UN/US actually setting up positions to do so.
Stop fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Turkey isn't even mentioned in that article? In fact, Nothing about a "Humanitarian Corridor" is mentioned either. It's just a report saying the Arab League would like the UN/US to interject in Syria. It says nothing about NATO/UN/US actually setting up positions to do so.
Stop fear mongering.

Their are enough weapons running through libya, egypt, and Palestine to destabilize the entire area,mind you all in the hands of terrorist some which the U.S. has supported in Libya, al - qaeda ring any bells...The Arab Spring will continue until they reach the borders of Iran and Israel.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

What? What did that reply have to do with anything I just posted? When did I say the Arab Spring wouldn't last?
There's enough weapons to destabilize the entire area? The entire area is already destabilized. It's not going to start World War 3.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Sex sells....as does war. So is sensationalism is going to be exploited by all but, most sources.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

What? What did that reply have to do with anything I just posted? When did I say the Arab Spring wouldn't last?
There's enough weapons to destabilize the entire area? The entire area is already destabilized. It's not going to start World War 3.

I don't believe I said anywhere anything that said this is world war three...And for that matter as far as that goes no where in the post even used those words..

If you are referring to the subject link I used to post this topic then show me one topic that is WWIII...There isn't one, it's all speculation leading upto a possible event, which seems to be forming.

Of course it's not WWIII...duh.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Daedal

Sex sells....as does war. So is sensationalism is going to be exploited by all but, most sources.

Agreed.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Not trying to be a harbinger of doom, but this intervention and incursion of power only appears to be awakening the whole continent, which also has a lot of military might and power.

I hope for the sake of humanity that this will not end in Nuclear war,because if it does,let's see if we saved ourselves, or were saved by what we hold dear in our hearts,and that is Love.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join